Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404949 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Mason, MI

#746384 Sep 19, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
demented? Baaawaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!
Yes, ffuckface the very same demented word that will be in your obituary.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#746385 Sep 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States has been supportive of Jews and the nation of Israel since its birth in 1948, being the first country to recognize its sovreignty.
It goes back even further than that.
Important to today's headlines, interestingly enough, is that God promised Jerusalem would be a cup of reeling for the whole world, that nations would be raised up against her. Zechariah 12:2-3.
Which is what we are witnessing. Jerusalem is pivotal in connecting the past with the present.
I'm not sweatin' it, when was the last time you saw a Canaanite?

"In that day there shall no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts."

Zechariah 14:21
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#746386 Sep 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FaRfaleoTIC bugger the bunch THAt's what I tol' them I DID
and They CAN I told 'em KERCHUNK KERCHUNK Whoops! that's my weasel.
Millennium Hand 'n shrimp what do you think thaT'LL do for a square penny???
I tol' them I did, I sure told em ONE, Two three AAARRRRGHHH!! The ANts TIC (ONE) are here for their honey if you would BE so kind.
At least mine logics out to some sense.

Nostrilis Waxman

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#746387 Sep 19, 2012
Obama and Hillary & Oapy the Press Secretary say the Invasion of our Libya Embassy was a "spontanious" event.

Oh sure - Democrats.

Four Dead....

Four Dead....

The Arab Spring caught fire all over the middle east and Asia...

"Spontaneous"...

Democrats are scum. Obama's Apology Tour ....

They laugh at Obama, Muslims, Putin....

Pansy Obama...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#746388 Sep 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States has been supportive of Jews and the nation of Israel since its birth in 1948, being the first country to recognize its sovreignty.
It goes back even further than that.
Important to today's headlines, interestingly enough, is that God promised Jerusalem would be a cup of reeling for the whole world, that nations would be raised up against her. Zechariah 12:2-3.
Which is what we are witnessing. Jerusalem is pivotal in connecting the past with the present.
Britian-1918...and even further.
FTN

Carlsbad, CA

#746389 Sep 19, 2012
Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years? And, they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!

Furthermore, they not only knew the cause of the family fight, but they even knew it was a 9 iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade.

And, each & every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the dates & tournaments in which he will play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for almost four years, yet this very same press:
&#65533; Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
&#65533; Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates;
&#65533; Or locate any of his college papers or grades;
&#65533; Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia and a Harvard education;
&#65533; Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;
&#65533; Or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism.

They just can't seem to uncover any of this.
Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!

Don’t you find that totally amazing ?

Nostrilis Waxman

Location hidden

#746390 Sep 19, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
You have displayed a profound ignorance.
The video you should be concerned about is all over the news.
You must be the arithmetic man -- you add , subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.
Yeah, sure libtard.

How's the weather on the Moon?

Imhotep

United States

#746391 Sep 19, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

The real Mitt.

Nostrilis Waxman

Location hidden

#746392 Sep 19, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ffuckface the very same demented word that will be in your obituary.
ffuckface? That's your dialog? No wonder you vote for Obama, retard.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#746393 Sep 19, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
You have displayed a profound ignorance.
The video you should be concerned about is all over the news.
You must be the arithmetic man -- you add , subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.
The video is on par with South Park-not the first time such lameness has been on the airways, and won't be the last time.
Ignorance knows no media boundries.

There is no excuse for violence-- out of mere difference of opinion in perspectives-- against others however.

Foreign Policy FAILURE.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
America FOR AMerica again!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#746394 Sep 19, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Obama is the first president (R or D) I have no respect for.
Any of you guys or girls feel that way?
I've never been one to be overly critical of one, except this time.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Imhotep

United States

#746395 Sep 19, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Take another hit. You might then even make sense to yourself, Obama voter.
People clap when they read your posts.
their hands over their eyes or ears!

It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.

You fail on all accounts.

Location hidden

#746396 Sep 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Excerpt from Eastwood's speech:
I haven’t cried that hard since I found out that there is 23 million unemployed people in this country.
(APPLAUSE)
Now that is something to cry for because that is a disgrace, a national disgrace, and we haven’t done enough, obviously -- this administration hasn’t done enough to cure that.
I think it is maybe time -- what do you think -- for maybe a businessman. How about that?
(APPLAUSE)
A stellar businessman. Quote, unquote,“a stellar businessman.”
And I think it’s that time. And I think if you just step aside and Mr. Romney can kind of take over, you can maybe still use a plane.
...sounds like an endorsement to me.
Hey, we're tired of listening to y'all whine that the government doesn't do enough for you, have you considered doing for yourselves?
dem

Mason, MI

#746397 Sep 19, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>People clap when they read your posts.
their hands over their eyes or ears!

It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.

You fail on all accounts.
you'll have to forgive him.
He's been here 24/7 for months now.
Under one of his two dozen dumb fk characters.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#746399 Sep 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
and what should we do with you when the Christians begin rioting and killing in protest of your blasphemous comments???...
Are the Christians going to hold the entire US accountable for something Lily says 'cause that seems to be the problem here. Moderate Muslims complain when they're lumped in with radical extremists but let a couple of American idiots try to pick a fight and its now the entire US's fault.

Location hidden

#746400 Sep 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaddafi would have obliterated the Muslim extremists in Benghazi if not for our bombing....and would still be in power, our trained monkey in exchange for letting him run his country without foreign interference.....
but guys like you prefer to interfere in the internal affairs of countries like Libya and overthrow the government to create "democracy"....
nobody rational believes that the consulate attack resulted from the video.....
Ideological Imperialism is your forte.

How come you're always out of your depth when you're not busy manipulating the right wing mouth breathers? Can't change gears that fast?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#746401 Sep 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin currently favor Obama, the phone polls suggest that people in these states can see the economy improving.
Virginia appears to be leaning toward Obama and it looks like Obama could squeak by to a Florida victory.
If the election were today neither Romney or Ryan would carry their home state.
They are polling 63% Democrats. They might as well only poll people that voted for Obama in 2008. I know many people that voted for Obama in 2008 that will not vote for him this year.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#746402 Sep 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She bought her house in 1973.
Not for a million dollars.
Nobama

Kintnersville, PA

#746403 Sep 19, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the Christians going to hold the entire US accountable for something Lily says 'cause that seems to be the problem here. Moderate Muslims complain when they're lumped in with radical extremists but let a couple of American idiots try to pick a fight and its now the entire US's fault.
so your "moderate Muslims" have voluntarily thrown in their lot with the radical extremists???....

are you one of the consulate attack "deniers"????...like hussein obama, Hillary, and the lackey at the UN???...
Imhotep

United States

#746404 Sep 19, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The video is on par with South Park-not the first time such lameness has been on the airways, and won't be the last time.
Ignorance knows no media boundries.
There is no excuse for violence-- out of mere difference of opinion in perspectives-- against others however.
Foreign Policy FAILURE.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
America FOR AMerica again!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Mental-midget-mitt-melts down.

Wifey Ann, sniff sniff on TV impassioned ad for Bishop Willard
of KOLOB.

Video surfaces of Mitt in 1962 with mom proudly explaining how government saved the old man. Wow! On public aid!

47% is where Mitts parents were- and Kennedy (D) was president.

Now if that's not funny, and you cannot make this stuff up, what is?

Mitt throws his 47% parents under the bus! Lol

Has this cretin no shame?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders backers confront Boxer at book signing 1 min Go Blue Forever 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 233,297
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min freebird 391,385
News The dream dies hard for the Bernie Or Bust crow... 5 min Mite Be 43
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 min Nopal 7,050
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques in Orleans 219,562
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min positronium 5,522
News Trump bounces into the lead 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 208
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 26 min NotSoDivineMsM 282
More from around the web