Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
681,641 - 681,660 of 1,095,398 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732801
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

23

23

23

OzRitz wrote:
The Republicans were shown up as dinosaurs, old failed ideas soon to be extinct.
I thought Dodo Birds and Passenger Pigeons were extinct but, surprise!, there they were in NC last night.

You, too, are a flightless bird. A barnyard creature with a foul(!) mouth. Duck, Duck. Goose, Goose.

Go play with your Rubber Ducky, kid.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732802
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

24

24

24

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
OWS is just an extension of the democratic party.
"Stuff's gettin better"
2012
First OWS made no sense, Second I never did any of the things you accuse us 99%ers of but I have done a few of your roof jobs and worked in a few of your factories and not one time did I see you out there doing work. You sound like a Globalist piece of s@#$. I bet you honestly think your high and mighty attitude makes people like you. Truth is 1%ers like you that just use it to destroy never have friends, only morons like yourself that have to hang together because the 1%ers that actually earn their living are disgusted by you.

You say you earned everything you have? Prove it A@#H@#$ cause I've seen fortune 500 company owners (Destroyers) sway the same thing and truth is anyone that earns what they have works from the bottom up, and anyone that accomplishes that has a way better disposition then your coked up a@# could even imagine.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732803
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

27

27

27

No tea partier wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real loon. Most Republicans are.
Romney 78% job creation rating, most are still running today and despite demic@nt lies most are still based here.

NObama near 0% job creation rate and takes credit for the middle classes responsibility of restarting what NObama policies took away from them.

And I'm independent so I don't care what side is in there as long as the Muslim Dictator goes back to play with his Al-Quada friends where he belongs.
Badd-Azzz-Cop

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732804
Sep 6, 2012
 
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Any new (good) news for Obama on his "Green" initiatives.
Government Motors has ceased production of the Chevy Volts and GM is still whining how the Volt has become a punching bag.
-
Not sure anyone would want a car that cost $50,000.00, requires gas to operate and explodes!!
-
AND... Wasn't the Chevy Volt the poster child for CASH FOR CLUNKERS?
-
And every week brings a new story of a Cronie Obama Welfare Greens Job company declaring bankruptcy, Obama the Corporatist-in-Chief increasing Americas carbon footprint by sending huge piles of wasted taxpayers money up in smoke...
-
It's the culture...
Interesting how GM is still advertising the Volt where the guy says "it's the best car I've ever owned. Kids wave and give me a thumbs up." and the woman says "I forget how to put gas in the car". Stupid ass commercial.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732805
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

21

21

21

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you might, but Clinton nailed it. He will convince the swingers that a vote for you guys is totally wasted. He tore apart every single policy the republicans stand for and all Obama has to do is show up and raise his hands in the air now. It's over!
Yeah you should be proud OzRitz really, Here you got this guy that tries convincing the world hes Jesus Christ that can't even stay to an identity of his own let alone create a job to save his life so he takes credit for the Middle class getting what they can and doing the job for him nor can he even even run on his own record so he just lays the blame on everyone else even though hes had all the time in the world to at least fix some thing.

Yeah man you are the majority and we are the minorities.

You make up all the idiotic morons of the planet that don't even have a clue what is going on around you and us stupid people actually use all the news resources, online resources that you say not to believe but you expect us to believe you, and even watch video of him lying and prove he has done so on so many issues but yeah we are the stupid ones for not just believing MSNBC as it flip flops every story it publishes until it just finds the version that makes the Muslim Dictator look like a hero.

Clinton is a f@#$ing moron, he proved he don't give a s@#$ about this country anymore as long as a Dem is back in office and all you're going to see is 4 more years of him repeating the same BS he said back in 08'. Mean while we are still going to sink further and your going to regurgitate all the crap he says as we whines on camera blaming everyone else even though the other WH Dems have pretty much shown their tired of his failing policies and tired of rejecting them right along with the repubs.

f@#$ing idiot.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732806
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

21

21

21

Florida wrote:
JOB CREATION: Democratic presidents have created millions more jobs over the past 52 years than their Republican counterparts, Clinton said. Since 1961, the Republicans have held the White House for 28 years and the Democrats for 24 years, he said. The U.S. economy produced 66 million private sector jobs over that period. Forty-two million of them came during Democratic administrations, and 24 million came during Republican administrations, according to Clinton.
-
What Bill Clinton did not say... No Congress in which the Democrats controlled both the House and Senate has balanced the federal budget since fiscal 1969--more than 40 years ago.
-
It's the culture...
And which administrations LOST more jobs? Bubba is known for lying in both his personal and public life. He got caught lying in both, too.

This tit-for-tat number tracking is disingenuous. For example, the oil companies are producing more domestic oil right now *in spite of* the Jerk-In-Chief's pandering to the Wine & Croissant Save-The-Whale crowd. But at this convention, the entitlement darlings talk about "Under Obama, oil production is up". Gee. Technically, that's true. In reality, it's a bald-faced lie.

There are mountains of variables that can cause economies to naturally fluctuate. A President is not a truck driver steering an economy. Congress, along with the President can create a a good economic climate but business and consumers do the yeoman's work.
They do "build that", contrary to what Stalin,Jr. says.

So when Bubba prattled on last night about those job numbers, administrations and economies, I just grinned and said to myself "Damn, he's a good liar". And he is. Hillary knows.
Badd-Azzz-Cop

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732807
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will slam dunk tomorrow night. Leaving Romney and Ryan in shambles. Bill Clinton just drove a Mack Truck through Romney and Ryan's plans for a victory in November.
So far at the Convention the dems have praised woman killer Ted Kennedy, idiot Jimmy Carter and rapist Bill Clinton. How much better can it get?
No tea partier

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732808
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO... Soon $5.00 a gallon gas... AND... Obama has 'Promised America Candy, and left the democrats festering at a 'Hate Fest Rally'... with many empty seats, and many more NO show votes for a sellout obama in 2012...
-
Bill Clinton never said Obama would fix the economy if obama gets a second term.. We would just feel it...
-
It's the culture...
Stop ranting senseless blather. Romney will make it worse, and many average American citizens know that.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732809
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

24

24

24

unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you should be proud OzRitz really, Here you got this guy that tries convincing the world hes Jesus Christ that can't even stay to an identity of his own let alone create a job to save his life so he takes credit for the Middle class getting what they can and doing the job for him nor can he even even run on his own record so he just lays the blame on everyone else even though hes had all the time in the world to at least fix some thing.....
....
As Clinton said, NO ONE could have fixed a $11T debt in 4 yrs not him not Romney not anyone. But the point was driven home it was the Republicans that set this world economic collapse. Not fannie or freddie it was systemic greed from wall st lending money to anyone and the neighbours dog. Then committing fraud packaging those loans up with AAA products. This is what sent the world bankrupt and wiped 30% off EVERYONE's investments and retirement plans and you say you want to go back there again. Give me a f..g break ppl are smarter than that. There is NO TRICKLE down, as he said the only way out from here is to build a NEW economy based on smarter new products like green tech. Not go back to a failed idea. Just look at the stockmarket over the last 100 yrs and see where the most jobs and the most growth was created. UNDER DEMOCRATS by a huge margin. So this ideology of looking after ME and no one else doesn't seem to work that well anymore. It belongs in wild west.
No tea partier

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732810
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
As Clinton said, NO ONE could have fixed a $11T debt in 4 yrs not him not Romney not anyone. But the point was driven home it was the Republicans that set this world economic collapse. Not fannie or freddie it was systemic greed from wall st lending money to anyone and the neighbours dog. Then committing fraud packaging those loans up with AAA products. This is what sent the world bankrupt and wiped 30% off EVERYONE's investments and retirement plans and you say you want to go back there again. Give me a f..g break ppl are smarter than that. There is NO TRICKLE down, as he said the only way out from here is to build a NEW economy based on smarter new products like green tech. Not go back to a failed idea. Just look at the stockmarket over the last 100 yrs and see where the most jobs and the most growth was created. UNDER DEMOCRATS by a huge margin. So this ideology of looking after ME and no one else doesn't seem to work that well anymore. It belongs in wild west.
Exactly!

Since: Aug 12

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732811
Sep 6, 2012
 
Is that true???
Badd-Azzz-Cop

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732812
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bubba came on stage, a bunch of audience women and some guys grabbed their crotches and began screaming.
Hair-Plug Biden jumped up and grabbed his rear end with both hands.
What a night!
The women were protecting their crotches and screaming because Slick Willy brought back traumatic memories of his days with Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinski, Juanita Broadrick and Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732813
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

19

19

19

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
OWS and the Dems separated this week. Delegates calling them racist
Apparently OWS fail to understand they weren't invited to the convention
Forecast for the couple -unknown
OWS will still vote for Obamboozle.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732814
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

19

19

19

Badd-Azzz-Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
So far at the Convention the dems have praised woman killer Ted Kennedy, idiot Jimmy Carter and rapist Bill Clinton. How much better can it get?
1. Frank Marshall Davis (communist journalist) <-- Obmas mentor
2. Jeremiah Wright (radical liberation theology minister) <-- Obamas pastor and self admited man he
looked up to even more then his father.
3. Edward Said (extreme leftist anti-Isrrael professor)
4. Bill Ayers (shameless '60s terrorist)

Obamas founding fathers. People Obama looked up to and grew up with and idolized.

Admitted by himself on many mainstream media video footage feeds and in his

Book "dreams of my father"

Need I say more?

==========

Well it also gets this good but apparently Obama heads are nothing but thugs anyway so they just let it all slide.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732815
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

20

20

20

unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>First OWS made no sense, Second I never did any of the things you accuse us 99%ers of but I have done a few of your roof jobs and worked in a few of your factories and not one time did I see you out there doing work. You sound like a Globalist piece of s@#$. I bet you honestly think your high and mighty attitude makes people like you. Truth is 1%ers like you that just use it to destroy never have friends, only morons like yourself that have to hang together because the 1%ers that actually earn their living are disgusted by you.
You say you earned everything you have? Prove it A@#H@#$ cause I've seen fortune 500 company owners (Destroyers) sway the same thing and truth is anyone that earns what they have works from the bottom up, and anyone that accomplishes that has a way better disposition then your coked up a@# could even imagine.
You poor limp little worm!
Come try to take what I've earned and I'll more than prove it.
GFY!
"Stuff's gettin better"
2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732816
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

21

21

21

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
As Clinton said, NO ONE could have fixed a $11T debt in 4 yrs not him not Romney not anyone. But the point was driven home it was the Republicans that set this world economic collapse. Not fannie or freddie it was systemic greed from wall st lending money to anyone and the neighbours dog. Then committing fraud packaging those loans up with AAA products. This is what sent the world bankrupt and wiped 30% off EVERYONE's investments and retirement plans and you say you want to go back there again. Give me a f..g break ppl are smarter than that. There is NO TRICKLE down, as he said the only way out from here is to build a NEW economy based on smarter new products like green tech. Not go back to a failed idea. Just look at the stockmarket over the last 100 yrs and see where the most jobs and the most growth was created. UNDER DEMOCRATS by a huge margin. So this ideology of looking after ME and no one else doesn't seem to work that well anymore. It belongs in wild west.
Oh I know but hey its not like NObama hasnt upped the record by putting us further in debt in one term then both Bushes did in 2 terms per Bush, or did you forget about that?

Lets not forget the fact it was NObama himself that looked right at the camera and said his plan was to spend money, then borrow money then that way we wouldn't lose any money. PLUS the part where he decided it would be a great idea to just borrow it from countries like China that never wanted us to be a superpower in the first place. Then his famous cry about the GOP standing in his way right after they put a stop to his raising of the debt ceiling and spending then borrowing yet more money so he replaced over 100 justices just after saying he couldnt force them to do what he wants so he was going to find a way over their heads, and here we stand now 16 trill in the whole. See unlike you some of us actually pay attention to what is going on and not just listening to every word he says like a f@#$ing robot.

Oh and I loved his last power play, Don't delete the illegals from his poles so he can cheat and let a s@#$ load stay here with out so much as a back ground check so he can make friends.

I don't care what you regurgitate from MSNBC I watched it last night as well, Sounded like BS to me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732817
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

19

19

19

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor limp little worm!
Come try to take what I've earned and I'll more than prove it.
GFY!
"Stuff's gettin better"
2012
Aw poor little richy rich wanna get violent cause his daddy issues making the babies diaper wet?

Do you guys even incest to keep the family gene pool pure?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732818
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

20

20

20

unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Romney 78% job creation rating,
Mass. under Gov. RoMoney: 47th in the nation for job creation. Corporate Raider RoMoney: Over 30% of companies he took over filed for bankruptcy. Romney pocketed millions by raiding the pension funds, which he then deposited in foreign banks to avoid taxes. From the successful companies he outsourced thousands of jobs to foreign workers.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732819
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

22

22

22

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor limp little worm!
Come try to take what I've earned and I'll more than prove it.
GFY!
"Stuff's gettin better"
2012
Oh I know what it is. Daddy bought you a pony as a kid then took it away as soon as he found you cross dressing.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#732821
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

18

18

18

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass. under Gov. RoMoney: 47th in the nation for job creation. Corporate Raider RoMoney: Over 30% of companies he took over filed for bankruptcy. Romney pocketed millions by raiding the pension funds, which he then deposited in foreign banks to avoid taxes. From the successful companies he outsourced thousands of jobs to foreign workers.
You know it's funny I just copied and pasted everything you said here to google and all itcame up with was

==========

Barack Obama, our next President - Topix

www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S3B/p342...
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
5 posts - 1 author - 1 hour ago
This is what sent the world bankrupt and wiped 30% off ... UNDER DEMOCRATS by a huge margin.... RoMoney: 47th in the nation for job creation. Corporate Raider RoMoney: Over 30% of companies he took over filed ... raiding the pension funds, which he then deposited in foreign banks to avoid taxes.

==========

Now out of all that s@#$ you just typed to me I would think google would have recognized some thing out of that as key words to other sites to verify what you just said but apparently you seem to be the only one who knows this information. Did NObama send you a Q-Card?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••