Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
678,421 - 678,440 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Barack Obama thinks he can just make up his own rules and everyone will do what he says. It is not working. He is NOT NICE and neither is his wife or her family. They are all selfish racists moochers of the worst kind.

The real test is not the conventions. Each party knows who is being nominated.

The REAL TEST WILL BE THE DEBATES for those undecided voters who watch with an open mind.

Romney has a proven track record of leadership and that was demonstrated with the way his campaign has been managed. Pure class so far and wisdom shown in his choice for his Vice-President.

Obama has a record of failure. He is a liar. He is not nice. He has SQUANDARED millions and will say and do anything to regain his power. He has surrounded himself with no-good creeps like Nancy Pelosi. He speaks empty words. He hides his school records, passport and other stuff.

Insanity is doing the same thing over expecting different results. Anyone who votes for barack obama a second time has to be plain nuts or is a racist and only voting for him because he is HALF BLACK. He even lies about that and pretends to be all black. He is a destroyer and ruins everything! Shame on him.
little Billy

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

By the way....I am the one who started this thread!....go figure!

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's war?...Go rent a clue....
Short term memory problem libtard?

Obama said we should have not gone into Iraq and that the focus should be Afhganastan, where he is failing miserably.

Rent a clue? Dumbfk.

Then vote again for your incompetent Obama.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>

President Obama IS the United States of America.
Good grief, get a grip.
Anneke

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope your parents have other offspring that make up for the disappointment you bring.
why ?? because i support democrats in FREE country it makes me a trash ?? Not human ?? stupid ??

Typical republican !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012-2016
Failure 2012-2016

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Anneke wrote:
<quoted text>yet liquor crossed your mind not my .
not my? Stupid flock.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And maintaining the highest unemployment.
When Romney was Governor of Mass. it ranked 47th in the nation for job growth. That's about as low as it can get. If he can't improve employment in a small state like Mass. how can we expect him to improve employment for an entire country? Romney knows nothing about improving employment. He only knows how to bankrupt successful companies for his own personal greed, then hide his vast riches in foreign banks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Topix needs to add a Judgeit for moron:
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>here you go but there is you Hack,
Republican President Abraham Lincoln suspended many fundamental rights guaranteed in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He closed down newspapers opposed to his war-time policies and imprisoned what many historians now call political prisoners. He suspended the right of trial and the right to be confronted by accusers. Lincoln's justification for such drastic actions was the preservation of the Union above all things. After the war and Lincoln's death, Constitutional law was restored.
http://dmc.members.sonic.net/sentinel/gvcon5....
Lots of Chit

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama IS the United States of America.
How old are you? 12? 16? Obama is the antithesis of everything America once stood for. He is far and away the worst president this country has ever had. Bar None!
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

little Billy wrote:
<quoted text>he is a terrible president,I am ashamed of the president of the United States of America.I believe that he is a Communist imposter.
You comments are borderline treasonous. If you were a member of the military you would be charged with a crime.
little Billy

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Netherlands is a model country in regards to health care as well as their strict gun control laws. Health care and gun control go hand in hand considering a high percentage of health care costs can be attributed to firearms. President Obama is striving for an American society similar to that in the Netherlands where gun crimes are rare and everybody has access to health care, not just the privileged few.
I recognize you behind that Stupid obama mask lumpy,you can't fool me!Your posts here are as lame as they are on the PETA thread!Im eadting a juicy steak as I post!GFY!
Anneke

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

little Billy wrote:
<quoted text>he is a terrible president,I am ashamed of the president of the United States of America.I believe that he is a Communist imposter.
you obviously dont have a clue what "Communist " is .

Communist ideology was spawn by Karl Marx . Good ole Jewish fella . Thanks to his ideology approximately 200 million people died .

Must i mentioned before communist took over Russia , Russia was falling apart whereas now Russia is world power . Same must be said about cHINA but thats a different topic

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Short term memory problem libtard?
Obama said we should have not gone into Iraq and that the focus should be Afhganastan, where he is failing miserably.
Rent a clue? Dumbfk.
Then vote again for your incompetent Obama.
People are given any no choice you Hack, if Jessie Jackson was the Republican Nominee you & the other Hacks would be voting & stomping for Jessie Jaskson and this Election has proven that, Romeny is a Liberal.
Democrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

little Billy wrote:
If you don't like it, move to another country, you have that freedom.
Lots of Chit

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Anneke wrote:
<quoted text>why ?? because i support democrats in FREE country it makes me a trash ?? Not human ?? stupid ??
Typical republican !!!
I agree with the "stupid" part. I don't care who or what you are. Obama is the worst.

Are you Hispanic? Do you know he deported more than any other president while promising Amnesty?

Are you a woman? Unless you want taxpayers to pay for your abortions you have no reason to support Obama. In this case you would be trash.

Are you in the working or middle class. Give Obama 4 more years and the middle class will be gone completely.

Are you poor? You're not alone. 1 out of 6 Americans are in poverty now.

Are you in the top 1 percent in terms of wealth? You did benefit from Obama's Wall Street policies. Of course after the crash, you'll even be in the dust.

Pick up the book called "The Amateur." Even Oprah Winfrey is against Obama now.

WAKE UP!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Can't you obama lovers see how barack and michelle are wasting millions of our (yours and mine) tax dollars by their all too many appearances on the late night shows claiming to be comedys and other talk shows? They fly on AIR FORCE ONE at the drop of a hat. This is a waste of precious fuel and money. The Secret Service has to go along on these campaign appearances.

That is all barry has done is campaign. It is sickening. If he just dressed up and went to the Oval Office every day, he might have learned something.

Barack Obama is a danger to the USA. He is a traitor. His entire Presidency has been a sham. I wonder if that black woman who thought he was going to see that she got a new car and house is voting for him again? Or has she seen the light and realizes what a fool he's made out of all the minorities he caters to?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave a woman in a submerged car for hours before getting help- of course MOST would not do that.
What was she doing hoaring around with a married man anyway?
little Billy

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You comments are borderline treasonous. If you were a member of the military you would be charged with a crime.
FLAT OUT,You are A TRAITOR! you Disgust ME!
little Billy

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

FREEDOM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••