Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458838 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lord Fetch

United States

#719400 Aug 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, ole crazy eyes is a real jokester. Actually it's not his to cancel and it might not be all that bad, 75 mph winds with 4" of rain per hour is doable eh?
And let's not forget, no one really has a fkn clue where these things are going until they actually get there__except for Haiti, it will always hit Haiti and this time it should be quite a sight with 420.000 people living in tents.
clearly god is punishing florida for harboring republicans
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#719401 Aug 23, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Some would disagree with your version of that "proof"..........
Some 62 percent say the blame lies with Congress.
Of the self-described middle-class Americans who say it is more difficult now than it was a decade ago to maintain a standard of living, 62 percent say "a lot" of the blame lies with Congress. About 54 percent say the same about banks and financial institutions, while 47 percent say large corporations, 44 percent point to the Bush administration, 39 percent cite foreign competition and 34 percent find fault with the Obama administration. About 8 percent say the middle class itself deserves a lot of the blame.
—Picking a president: About 52 percent of self-described middle-class adults say President Barack Obama's policies in a second term would help the middle class, while 39 percent say they would not help. In contrast, about 42 percent say that electing Republican challenger Mitt Romney would help the middle class, while 40 percent said it would not help. People who identify as middle class are more likely to lean Democratic (50 percent) than Republican (39 percent).
Not surprising, after 3-1/2 years of watching Obama they learned how to blame somebody else for their failures.
Lord Fetch

United States

#719402 Aug 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you. That's your favorite sex toy.
i'll bet you're blushing right now
carol

Orlando, FL

#719403 Aug 23, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
CBO Unemployment claims UP again this week!!!!!
JOBS !!!
CAP and CURB the fweeriding roles!!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
The depth of denial by far too many liberals is astonishing.
Grey Ghost

Fredericksburg, VA

#719404 Aug 23, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i notice your "projection" is at a severe downward angle
That's because Grampy cannot make anything stand up.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#719405 Aug 23, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>we know...he's white
Yep. It's a black & white issue: stupid and arrogant Affirmative Action tripe over humane capitalism that made this country great at one time.

So why are you so confused?
Lord Fetch

United States

#719406 Aug 23, 2012
idiots:

An elected county judge in Texas is warning that the nation could descend into civil war if President Barack Obama is re-elected, and is calling for a trained, well-equipped force to battle the United Nations troops he says Obama would bring in.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#719407 Aug 23, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. No repeat the rest.
You now, the part where giving the wealthy more yo spend is not as likely to be spent.
That has been the entire issue of tax cuts.
Buy hey, continue to ignore that & keep handing money to rich people.
Who's handing money to rich people? Seems you're the one being handed the money if healthy people.
carol

Orlando, FL

#719408 Aug 23, 2012
NBC News (Obama's campaign headquarters):

"New claims for unemployment benefits took an unexpected jump in the latest week, raising more concerns about the struggling job market and providing further incentive for the Federal Reserve to jump in and help the economy."

Unbelievable that some of you guys still bury your head in the sand.

What the heck was the purpose of getting us 5 trillion more in debt????
Lord Fetch

United States

#719409 Aug 23, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Epic fail my friend.
flew right over your pointy head...why am i not surprised..at all...ever?

Lapeer, MI

#719410 Aug 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
VERBATUM...
"New claims for unemployment benefits took an unexpected jump in the latest week, raising more concerns about the struggling job market and providing further incentive for the Federal Reserve to jump in and help the economy.
"The Labor Department reported Thursday that seasonally-adjusted initial claims rose 4,000 to 372,000. That's compared to a decline of 1,000 that economists on average had been expecting.
"The data keeps pressure on President Barack Obama ahead of his November re-election bid. His Republican challenger is trying to focus voters' attention on a lofty unemployment rate that has dogged Obama's presidency."
http://economywatch.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08...
So what the heck do YOU think it said?
He confused, carol. He's running 100% on his genetic flaws and ignoring his better nature.

We all make choices.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#719411 Aug 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at everything but the real problem. Blame everyone except those responsible. Liberal mentality.
Yes it is Carol. If it wasn't so dangerous it would be amusing.
Lord Fetch

United States

#719412 Aug 23, 2012
According to this (Rove's) map, even if Romney wins all the toss-up states of Iowa, Missouri, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida — which could be done — he still wouldn't beat Obama.

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-2...
1 post removed
Lord Fetch

United States

#719414 Aug 23, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's handing money to rich people? Seems you're the one being handed the money if healthy people.
epic fail my friend
carol

Orlando, FL

#719415 Aug 23, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>carol? caaaaaa-rol...bush destroyed the economy in 2008 the dominoes are still falling.
don't be stupid carol, it's beneath your dignity
Q: Who had control of Congress from 2007 through 2010?
A: Democrats.

Q: Who controls spending?
A: Congress.

Q: When did the economy crash?
A: 2008.

Q: Who defended F&F in a congressionl hearing to rein in it in?
A: Democrats.

Crime in royal Italy....get a grip.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#719416 Aug 23, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old flack, in his relentless quest for a victory of any sorts, he has now decided to award himself with imaginary ones. Flack I hate to break it to you but you are viewed by most as a real flake.
You know Ghostie I don't read many of your posts. After about three that's all the stupid I can handle for one day. Enjoy your trip.

Lapeer, MI

#719417 Aug 23, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, it's kinda like scaring the girls with a toad...i'm mean that way
Why use a Toad? Yer face would suffice.
Lord Fetch

United States

#719418 Aug 23, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
humane capitalism
?????????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!..jesu s h christ you're dumber than i could have ever imagined!!!

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#719419 Aug 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, ole crazy eyes is a real jokester. Actually it's not his to cancel and it might not be all that bad, 75 mph winds with 4" of rain per hour is doable eh?
And let's not forget, no one really has a fkn clue where these things are going until they actually get there__except for Haiti, it will always hit Haiti and this time it should be quite a sight with 420.000 people living in tents.
Crazy Eyes? I'd never thought of it, but you think he and Bachmann could have been separated at birth.(Wonder how many of these good Xtian white people here have made donations to Haiti? Bet not nearly as many as cursed Sean Penn.)

Lapeer, MI

#719420 Aug 23, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>carol? caaaaaa-rol...bush destroyed the economy in 2008 the dominoes are still falling.
don't be stupid carol, it's beneath your dignity
The Kenyan Snake has crushed Domino stains all over his jackboots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 min Truthsayer 2,125
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 3 min TRUMP WINNERS 154
News The Racist Smear Against Jeff Sessions 4 min Dee Dee Dee 27
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 4 min inbred Genius 32
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 4 min True Judgment 1,045
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 5 min number four 19
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Reality Speaks 312,718
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 7 min TRUMP WINNERS 229
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 8 min Al Gore A Phobia 21
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 44 min TRUMP WINNERS 403,896
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min TRUMP WINNERS 253,263
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr Susanm 1,073
More from around the web