Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274722 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#718796 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost does not drink nor was I driving, it was a drunken redneck lowlife like you.
sure...any excuse, just like Obama....Bush did it.....

admit that you killed your wife and maybe you can move on....
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#718797 Aug 22, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>(You misspelled headache.)

Akin/Ryan/Romney aren't concerned with preventing rape, just making sure another rapist gets born...
leonazi assumes that the child of a rape victim will be a rapist....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#718798 Aug 22, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right Guns, Gays and God will surely cure our economic problems, eh moron! So the GOPers want to run the Country again? Let’s put it in perspective, the republicans pushed hard, to the extreme, to go to war in Iraq claiming it would cost $80 Billion and would be over within weeks – a slam dunk! The cost is now close to $4 Trillion (counting the enormous cost of attending to the veterans) and not only lasted 8 years but it pushed the country into an economic crisis. So here are the GOPers, relentlessly pounding Obama for spending $4 Trillions to save the Nation’s $16 Trillion economy, yet the republicans spend the same amount on a disastrous war in order to protect about $350 billion worth of oil imports – how does one explain this away?
I can explain it in one sentence.'You're an idiot'.
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#718799 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to see the connection between fred, nobama and Grampy as to why they are big Penn State supporters. All Pedophiles..Yep it's all very clear now...Just watch the Redskins and Colts game Saturday, I'll be sure and give you all a signal. LMAO. ENVIOUS bitches.
loser gets off on a pre-season football game.....

almost as good as Circus-Circus and Red Lobster....

Penn State is a good school, but Paterno got too old and failed to fire the homosexual.....

lesson learned is fire the queers and take your chances....

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#718800 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you best call up the state of Delaware & give them sh*t for allowing corporations to headquarter there tax free you dumb SOB.
States play the tax game every day.
Guess what, it doesn't hurt the national country or our financial standing.
Meanwhile the Romney's of this country are given tax breaks & loopholes by primarily Republicans that cost this country billions of dollars.
Why does Romney have this money off shore???? To avoid taxes???
Romney wants to make it tax free to take jobs overseas.
Wow, that will help our country.
Mitt Romney, by using all these loopholes & accounting tricks has indeed f*cked this country out of millions of dollars not counting Medicare.
"real dumb"
You speak of American's tax dollars going overseas to create jobs. Why do you not comment on American tax payer dollars going abroad for production facilities for GM, Government Motors, i.e. the tax dollars they are using to build production facilities in Mexico and China. How many jobs did these tax dollars produce for American workers? Wow that really helps are economy.
"real dumb" you get dumber and lamer with every post.
Peace
KMA
fred

Milford, CT

#718801 Aug 22, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
sure...any excuse, just like Obama....Bush did it.....
admit that you killed your wife and maybe you can move on....
ghost killed his wife for her life insurance.

Despicable.
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#718802 Aug 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
A group of retired special operations and CIA officers who claim President Barack Obama revealed secret missions and turned the killing of Osama bin Laden into a campaign centerpiece are coming under criticism from some of their own.
Some special operations officers say the activist veterans are breaking a sacred military creed: respect for the commander in chief.
"This is an unprofessional, shameful action on the part of the operators that appear in the video, period," U.S. Army Special Forces Maj. Fernando Lujan wrote on his Facebook page, to a chorus of approval from colleagues.
A Green Beret who returned last year from Afghanistan, Lujan says that attaching the title of special operator with any political campaign is "in violation of everything we've been taught, and the opposite of what we should be doing, which is being quiet professionals."
http://news.yahoo.com/special-operators-anti-...
"I don't take these folks too seriously," President Barack Obama told the newspaper The Virginian-Pilot on Monday. "One of their members is a birther who denies I was born here, despite evidence to the contrary."
those still on active duty face a Reign of Terror and must submit to save their jobs.....
fred

Milford, CT

#718803 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you don't want to try it. I figured that.
Each & very government program ever has people lining up to try to take advantage. Including military spending.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

#StephanieCutterFacts: There are no Americans anywhere near Baghdad.
Just Sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#718804 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost From Hell.. you calling me a bitch is nothing compared to what you have proven yourself out to be on here.
fred

Milford, CT

#718805 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Each & very government program ever has people lining up to try to take advantage. Including military spending.
fred was retweeted!

#StephanieCutterFacts: Obama cut 700 billion from Medicare to fund free health care for 30 million illegal aliens
fred

Milford, CT

#718806 Aug 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Dems Unveil Female-Heavy Convention Line-Up As GOP Struggles Over Abortion
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/dem...
Networks Won’t Air Ann Romney’s RNC Speech
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/n...
So there will be no video of her speech for FOX to play endlessly, but FOX will have plenty of women from the Dem convention to fill the 'dead' airspace.
fred was retweeted!

#StephanieCutterFacts Obama works really hard
fred

Milford, CT

#718807 Aug 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Dems Unveil Female-Heavy Convention Line-Up As GOP Struggles Over Abortion
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/dem...
Networks Won’t Air Ann Romney’s RNC Speech
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/n...
So there will be no video of her speech for FOX to play endlessly, but FOX will have plenty of women from the Dem convention to fill the 'dead' airspace.
fred was retweeted!

GM going bankrupt? The 80 billion squandered on the UAW bailout equals 160 Solyndras.
fred

Milford, CT

#718808 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
fred was born to tweet

@USAHipster @KarlRove U Col is wrong.. I got it at 400+. The bottom is dropping out Obama's communist coup...
Escorat

San Diego, CA

#718809 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe your next President if you all want to relocate to Kenya next year!
GooberWormTransl ator

London, KY

#718810 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was born to tweet
@USAHipster @KarlRove U Col is wrong.. I got it at 400+. The bottom is dropping out Obama's communist coup...
O hush tweethead fred lol
fred

Milford, CT

#718811 Aug 22, 2012
GooberWormTranslator wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!

#StephanieCutterFacts Obama's budget would reduce the deficit...in Red China.
fred

Milford, CT

#718812 Aug 22, 2012
GooberWormTranslator wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was favorited!

Sing along..karoke...Ten occupiers and Obama coming....brain dead in OIHO...
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#718814 Aug 22, 2012
August 21, 2012
Should the Democrats disinvite Bill Clinton to the convention?
Ethel C. Fenig

Fed up with the Democrats' war on women, Kristen T of Melbourne, Florida has petitioned the Obama administration, on its own site, to, "Disinvite Former President Bill Clinton From the DNC Convention Over His History of Abusing Women."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/08/s...
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718816 Aug 22, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
those still on active duty face a Reign of Terror and must submit to save their jobs.....
LOL

Always fun to hear what the chicken-hawks are squawking. Is that some Romney adviser? From Bushco?
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#718817 Aug 22, 2012
Hello diary. It is I again Mitt Romney,your better. My vice presidential unit did not have to bring his own mother with him on campaign appearances in order to prove that he had one, or to assure audiences that he would of course not be cutting his mother's Medicare, but only those of other people's mothers. Inspired by this pleasant turn of events, I have been exploring how best to incentivize such helpful behaviors. I have queried my staff as to the possibility of offering monetary compensation for any party member willing to do something so extraordinarily stupid that the press coverage of the event overshadows coverage of my own campaign. I am well aware of the general willingness of most politicians to assert stupid things in exchange for money; could we not be more proactive in soliciting such statements? Given the current state of our campaign finances, I calculate that we could easily pay one million dollars per day to any politician willing to dominate the day's news cycle via acts of unique idiocy. We could pay two million for particularly inspired episodes, and perhaps even three million if the event included photographs or similarly press-friendly documentation. These recent events have also, however, caused my staff to express the importance of keeping my own vice presidential Mini-Mitt on a short leash in the next few months. He is himself a bit prone to unusual theories and pronouncements, usually dealing with the elderly, poor, females, sick persons, immigrants, persons of certain religions, children, and a great many other groups. I do not entirely blame him for this, as not all individuals can be as politically skilled as I myself am, but today has been a good opportunity to remind the fellow that he in general ought to speak as little as possible. We selected him for the campaign because of his opinions as to what my personal tax rate should be, and not because we wanted to hear his opinions on any of these other matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Valerie 340,694
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 min Oliver Cromwell 3,204
News Obama Won't Be Pushing Second Amendment Rollbac... 1 min Chicagoan by Birth 50
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 min Fa-Foxy 185
News Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in letter to... 1 min Sterkfontein Swar... 15
News Republicans deserve Trump 1 min Cat74 102
Time to go? 1 min Citizen 3,225
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 1 min Valerie 650
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 min Wondering 542
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 min Le Jimbo 113
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min An NFL Fan 193,459
More from around the web