Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262073 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

still the same

Bronx, NY

#712092 Aug 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was prevented from voting. You are just a racist and that video of two idiots with billy clubs feeds your fear of black people. You'll use that video to scare the white folks forever.
Do you know where that took place and why they were there?
I'll bet it didn't phase you that law enforcement lied and intimidated hundreds of black people in Volusia Country and actually prevented them from voting?
The fear is for the two idiots in the whitehouse one white and one black both racist
carol

Windermere, FL

#712093 Aug 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
So what's the latest scoop? Romney still falling further back? Did he even get a bounce after his Ryan pick?
12 more days until the RNC, Homer!

Hopeful and "hate free" messages from Americans with bold and practical solutions at last!

I'm SOOOOO excited!

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#712094 Aug 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Remember that black woman who stood up in that town hall meeting and said to Obama's face she was exhausted trying to defend him?
Leosnana would call her stupid. You'd call her a nitwit.
No, we'd call YOU a stupid nitwit. You obviously didn't hear any of her dialogue with Obama, other than that one line...she was tired that Obama was trying to work with the gridlock Republicans who publicly stated that their only goal was to defeat the POTUS, never mind how much it cost the people of the country. I know the feeling; I'd have like a little more gangsta' from the pres on some of those Greedy Old Pervs.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#712095 Aug 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was prevented from voting. You are just a racist and that video of two idiots with billy clubs feeds your fear of black people. You'll use that video to scare the white folks forever.
Do you know where that took place and why they were there?
I'll bet it didn't phase you that law enforcement lied and intimidated hundreds of black people in Volusia Country and actually prevented them from voting?
Yeah, Carol. Forget the 2 thugs armed with weapons. March right up there and vote! Who cares if you feel threatened! That isn't an excuse...but having to take a bus to the DMV to get a free voter ID, now that goes against every fabric of the constitution.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#712096 Aug 15, 2012
Blame the mortgage crisis on the liberals and all those who with the bad credit ratings!

History repeats itself. The libs have ruined the housing industry and are doing the same with health care.

Has anyone EVER HEARD Mo or Bo tell the poor to quit spending their money on Starbucks, junk food, cheap clothes, trashy ghetto music with all the violet music? No, they and their ilk CATER to it. They THRIVE on it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712097 Aug 15, 2012
the_twins wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you wash your balls with lilly?
leos' saliva.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#712098 Aug 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"The only 2...is the 'one's'...landing"??? Dammmmmmmmmit, Kvetch All Fraudy is that you? You and Romney compare any good transcripts lately? LMAO
I suggest you Kvetch All Fraudy go see 2016 and see the interview with Obama family members. His brother lives in a 10 x 10 shack in the worst slum in Nirobi......$500 to him would be a million.......say about what Michele spends on a pair of tennis shoes, but the Obama's discard their family as they really do all of black America. How pathetic??
-
Obama still has not visited a black neighborhood since being elected.
-
It's the culture..

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#712099 Aug 15, 2012
Leftist top 10 list of hate groups.

1)People who support traditional marriage.

2)Anyone who says the pledge of allegiance.

3)Boy scouts of America.

4)Chik Fil a customers.

5)Anyone who opposes Obama's policies.

6)Anyone who supports the US constitution.

7)Anyone who opposes open borders (illegal aliens)

8)Anyone who believes they built their own
business through their own hard work.

9)Anyone who shouts "USA" during Olympic games.

10)Anyone who understands that our rights do not come from government.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712100 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like they are cloning your wife's DNA.
I know leos blood type...it's Type-O...hahahahaha get it Type-O typo? Damn, I'm good. LOL
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#712101 Aug 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So CEO's, managers, and Jimmy Choo buyers, etc., wear work boots. Old joke/old Czech. Maybe you can unleash those oldies from the Million Man March and a few Obama's watermelon patch while you're on a role.
Why do you discriminate against poor spellers?

Do you feel the same about beautiful thin women?
Tupac_ owl

Oklahoma City, OK

#712102 Aug 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, we'd call YOU a stupid nitwit. You obviously didn't hear any of her dialogue with Obama, other than that one line...she was tired that Obama was trying to work with the gridlock Republicans who publicly stated that their only goal was to defeat the POTUS, never mind how much it cost the people of the country. I know the feeling; I'd have like a little more gangsta' from the pres on some of those Greedy Old Pervs.
Show us how you act 'gangst' Leo....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712103 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
how many ips and names in the last two hours, you pathetic retard?
Yeah, "Jimmy", answer the fckn question, btch, before I skull fck your retarded mom!!!

<How do you guys like my shitcago impersonation?>
Tupac_ owl

Oklahoma City, OK

#712104 Aug 15, 2012
Oh shoot...

that's

'gangsta'
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#712105 Aug 15, 2012
eman was known as alfalfa when he was growing up in dumbfuckistan

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#712106 Aug 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sht! Dare you to approach Law Enforcement "not armed" with a billy club and see how that works out for you.
Seriously...do you libturds EVER listen to yourselves?
Obviously it wasn't viewed in quite the way you view it. It was seen for what it was. Small potatoes.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712107 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're dumber that the other two, it is what it is, the Mississippi is running out of water, there is a sink hole in the Louisiana Bayou, the high priced corn can't reach the market, there is an ethanol spike, a fkn melon recall, a US Navy destroyer rammed a oil tanker in the Middle East, Syria is about ready to fall and on and on.
So why don't you join all of your twin retarded and depressed right wing stay at home cripples in cheering up the Republican base.
I normally save this for Jean, but you warranted the response.

Koo Koo

WTF are you talking about? I mentioned an actual event that has an actual effect on gas prices...it was not a usual event...you fckn left wingers hate debate, don't you?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#712108 Aug 15, 2012
The Obamas are getting desperate and it is so much fun to see. We don't want what they are trying to sell.

Notice how fond they are to talk about polls and claim they are ahead. The election is not about polls which change minute to minute.

They refuse to talk about issues. Why is that?

Use your heads people. The Obamas and Bidens are snake oil salespeople who are trying to distract and trick you into supporting them while they destroy this country.
carol

Windermere, FL

#712109 Aug 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the mortgage crisis is history...
it's the economy, stupid.....
(is "mutt" a popular term with you old farts???...)
Hasn't this been the slowest recovery in 70 years?

When do democrats start saying this isn't working and pointing the blame at themselves?

Republicans would have done that a long time ago if their party were sinking us in this quagmire.

Republicans apparently demand more accountability.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#712110 Aug 15, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Gee, was Helen Gurley Brown one of Barbara Walter's old pals? Maybe she was one of those who played with her food at lunch. BW has told that boring story endless times on her putrid show.
Gurley just died. Cosmopolitan magazine should die along with "The View." What a gross diservice these media types have done to society and women in particular. How many women's brains are rotting after listening to BW, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sherry Shepherd and Elisabeth Hasselbeck and all the other worthless talk and reality shows?
Are you for real, Knock-knock? You watch The View "endless times"??? Somehow I only had you pegged for all the Real Housewives, Idol, and Teen Moms. ROTFALMAO
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712112 Aug 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lexis Nexis?
The more you post the dumber you get.
Awww...now you're getting mad. Word Perfect is mostly used by attorneys. Leo, who probably has a bigger dck than you, wanted to know who uses it...I obliged. Stupid fck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Social Security disability fund projected to ru... 8 min USA finest 75
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 10 min 2all 426
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 min Just the Truth 201,853
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 14 min Gary Coaldigger 10,640
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min IND 189,801
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dr Guru 194,354
News House to vote on 'sanctuary cities' bill 34 min An NFL Fan 165
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr -Dont Panic- 336,241
More from around the web