Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1261547 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#666233 Jun 20, 2012
more lies:

"Mr. Maraniss attributes some of the differences to the kind of family lore that is often exaggerated. He notes that the story about the death of Mr. Obama’s step-grandfather — allegedly killed while fighting Dutch troops in Indonesia — was “a concocted myth in almost all respects.” Mr. Maraniss writes that he died trying to hang drapes.

In other cases, Mr. Maraniss writes that Mr. Obama skipped over the more mundane parts of his upbringing to focus on the themes of race. One example was the role of basketball in the life of the young Mr. Obama, experiences which “did not make his life odd or mysterious.”

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666234 Jun 20, 2012
more lies by Brokeback:

Last year, a former New York Times reporter, Janny Scott, wrote a book that raised questions about Mr. Obama’s frequently mentioned story about his mother’s battles with insurance companies at the end of her life.

“I will never forget my own mother, as she fought cancer in her final months, having to worry about whether her insurance would refuse to pay for her treatment,” Mr. Obama said in 2009, as he campaigned for passage of his health care program.

Ms. Scott’s research suggested that Mr. Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, was covered by health insurance at the time, and was instead denied disability coverage that would have helped to pay expenses that were not covered by insurance."

Why would anyone with a brain believe anything this liar says?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666235 Jun 20, 2012
"But at the very least, the publication of Mr. Maraniss’s book less than five months before election day suggests that the president will face more questions about his personal narrative than he did four years ago"

We can only hope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#666236 Jun 20, 2012
the westerner wrote:
"A new book by David Maraniss of The Washington Post claims to document the many ways — some very small, a few large — in which Mr. Obama’s youthfully constructed narrative appears to be contradicted by the people and events in his life."
Read=he's lying
-----

"...he's lying." He knows no other language.

http://bible.cc/john/8-44.htm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Fayetteville, NC

#666237 Jun 20, 2012
Mitt Mitt you GREEDY POS!!!

that's it!!! End of message....pass it on

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#666240 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You llitle trailer trash weenies actually believe any of us unrepublicans in this forum need anything from losers like you.? You make me laugh. You're probably lliving with mommy and are on SSI disability.
I'll gladly stop excuting prisoners if you will stop killing fetuses....

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666241 Jun 20, 2012
Obama is going down the same path Hitler took......................

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Fayetteville, NC

#666242 Jun 20, 2012
Hahahahaha....ohhhhhhhhh

Touchy much?

Fun to watch the GOP FAIL AGAIN!

Vote for Obama....again Republicans again just like last time.....

Thanks for your support!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#666243 Jun 20, 2012
Obama lied...

...again...

He said 800k would be staying...

His stop the deportation of illegals will allow:

1.4 million to stay...

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/news/2012_06_1...
Genie

Lakewood, NJ

#666244 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your party and your vile racist pig buddies here in this foum a re a bad joke. You're a hypocrite like the rest of your loser failure of a party. You who sat s ilent as Bush lied this nation into bankruptcy and endless wars. How anyone ..particularly women......even listens to republicans is astounding . But it is less every year. You're a dying breed thankfully.
Now all you selfish greedy hypocrites pay up your taxes to pay or all these stupid investigations. That you have endless money for.
You're the next one to be investigated; they consider you a threat to humanity, being the vile, racist, lying, leftwing bigot beast that you are.
Genie

Lakewood, NJ

#666245 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Carol. Well reading is sooo hard. It takes like real work to read stuff and learn stuff like history, facts, numbers, reality, science! It's so much easier to be a republican lying hypocrite like you and just make crap up and change the rules of the game as you go along.
I'll try to keep it really short and simple for simpletons like you and the Murdoch trailer trash gang you run with.
Boring old hag.
Genie

Lakewood, NJ

#666246 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Wallowing and hypocrisy are for republicans. I'm an American. I want our government to work TOGETHER to fix the mess that Bush left behind. The treasonous behavior of republicans during Impeachment made me an unrepublican. Hard to believe....but your party is even more treasonous today than it was then. Let's hear it for your birther buddies Peppy...real classy bunch of traitors there.
It's not like Barack Obama had anything important to attend to other than your republican birther crap.
Obama hasn't tended to anything other than his campaign fantasies. I suggest you have your funeral at Rev. Wright's church so that we won't remember a thing about it, "bobo".
Genie

Lakewood, NJ

#666247 Jun 20, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Mitt Mitt you GREEDY POS!!!
that's it!!! End of message....pass it on
I'd rather have you pass on.

Location hidden

#666248 Jun 20, 2012
Why are teenagers having hard time finding jobs?

This may explain...

http://www.coyoteblog.com/coyote_blog/2012/06...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#666249 Jun 20, 2012
Ron Paul: This Is Why Drugs Should Be Legalized...Think Also 'Fast & Furious' whose BIG Prize was to be Our guns...

&fe ature=relmfu

Location hidden

#666250 Jun 20, 2012
Obama...Bush...Washington...

Executive Privilege...

"...isn't in the Constitution."

"your guy did it, our guy can do it"

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/what-executive...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#666251 Jun 20, 2012
what did Obama know (about Fast and Furious)...

and when did he know it???...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#666252 Jun 20, 2012
nobody died at the Watergate....

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666253 Jun 20, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hahahahaha....ohhhhhhhhh
Touchy much?
Fun to watch the GOP FAIL AGAIN!
Vote for Obama....again Republicans again just like last time.....
Thanks for your support!:)
Like they failed in Wisconsin?

Like they failed in Nov. 2010?

Like that, jackass?
carol

Windermere, FL

#666254 Jun 20, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go, but remind me tomorrow to tell about our "bring your pet to work day". Homer brought in his Llama despite the poor guy having a nasal infection. All is good now, but it got pretty crazy for awhile.
Can't wait to hear the details about Homer's llama's snot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Ari son of Anarchy 189,703
News Trump heads to border amid 3rd party threat 4 min OccupyThis 148
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTRPRNR1 336,113
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Agents of Corruption 171,500
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min red and right 194,275
News 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make debate cut 30 min Proxy Baptism of ... 28
The hypocrisy, lies and crimes of liberals (May '14) 32 min red and right 124
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 412
News Scott Walker, Confronted by Immigrant in Iowa, ... 5 hr Your Ex 248
More from around the web