Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1345733 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#666287 Jun 20, 2012
AG Eric Holder attempts to avoid question about lying to congress.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/1...

Says that lying "depends on one's state of mind."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#666288 Jun 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's just nasty.
But tasty.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#666289 Jun 20, 2012
Surprise! Obama's spending grows exponentially -- in KENYA!

You already know that Obama loves to spend, and overspend your hard-earned money, but you won't believe how he's spending American taxpayer money ... in KENYA!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/obamas-spending-gr...

Location hidden

#666290 Jun 20, 2012
4th estate sinks to lowest levels - Selective editing now commonplace

Two days after one of its highest-profile news anchors played manipulated video that made Mitt Romney appear out of touch with everyday voters, NBC officials seem content to let the controversy die down without an apology or explanation.

“All standards have gone out the window,” said Brent Bozell, president of the Media Research Center, which compared the edited MSNBC clip to unedited video of the rally on YouTube.

“They are editing at will and it doesn’t matter that they are caught. My guess is that they will continue to do it,” Bozell added.

Former MSNBC anchor David Shuster said the network should have owned up to its mistake.

+++

Sure, except it wasn't a "mistake."
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#666291 Jun 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fast and Furious was started under Bush, more of his legacy.
Thank You Homer and it was actually called "Operation Wide Receiver" Under Dubya and A.G. Gonzales Funny how the Far Right and Fox News are covering up this Dirty Little Secret In my book the Far Right are nothing but a bunch of Little Whining Cry Baby's and Hypocrites!!!

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#666292 Jun 20, 2012
President Food Stamp = One Termer!

:~)
Our Next President

Oxford, CT

#666293 Jun 20, 2012
Barack Obama, Our Next President!

Location hidden

#666294 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire vomit inducing weenie gang is here
Fallen woman Jean posts vomit inducing slop from the gang of weenies at DailyKos.

Alas, another Irony Meter down the drain.
fred

Hilton Head Island, SC

#666295 Jun 20, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Homer and it was actually called "Operation Wide Receiver" Under Dubya and A.G. Gonzales Funny how the Far Right and Fox News are covering up this Dirty Little Secret In my book the Far Right are nothing but a bunch of Little Whining Cry Baby's and Hypocrites!!!
Release the F&F documents.

What is the Kenyan and his pimp Holder hiding?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#666296 Jun 20, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Homer and it was actually called "Operation Wide Receiver" Under Dubya and A.G. Gonzales Funny how the Far Right and Fox News are covering up this Dirty Little Secret In my book the Far Right are nothing but a bunch of Little Whining Cry Baby's and Hypocrites!!!
WTF is wrong with the loony left? Let's say it was started under Bush. Does that make it OK? People died, butt head. Obama is in charge now.
1 post removed

the westerner

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#666298 Jun 20, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
I believe weirdo looking Holder just apologized for that particular lie.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666299 Jun 20, 2012
from CBS:

WASHINGTON - New documents obtained by CBS News show Attorney General Eric Holder was sent briefings on the controversial Fast and Furious operation as far back as July 2010. That directly contradicts his statement to Congress.

Lying sack of offal.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666300 Jun 20, 2012
liar, liar, pants are on fire Holder:

from CBS:

Ever since, the Justice Department has publicly tried to distance itself. But the new documents leave no doubt that high level Justice officials knew guns were being "walked."

Two Justice Department officials mulled it over in an email exchange Oct. 18, 2010. "It's a tricky case given the number of guns that have walked but is a significant set of prosecutions," says Jason Weinstein, Deputy Assistant Attorney General of the Criminal Division. Deputy Chief of the National Gang Unit James Trusty replies "I'm not sure how much grief we get for 'guns walking.' It may be more like, "Finally they're going after people who sent guns down there."

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666301 Jun 20, 2012
more from CBS,, hardly a conservative news outlet:

WASHINGTON - Federal agent John Dodson says what he was asked to do was beyond belief.

He was intentionally letting guns go to Mexico?

"Yes ma'am," Dodson told CBS News. "The agency was."

An Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms senior agent assigned to the Phoenix office in 2010, Dodson's job is to stop gun trafficking across the border. Instead, he says he was ordered to sit by and watch it happen.

Investigators call the tactic letting guns "walk." In this case, walking into the hands of criminals who would use them in Mexico and the United States.

Sharyl Attkisson's original "Gunrunner" report

Center for Public Integrity report

Dodson's bosses say that never happened. Now, he's risking his job to go public.

"I'm boots on the ground in Phoenix, telling you we've been doing it every day since I've been here," he said. "Here I am. Tell me I didn't do the things that I did. Tell me you didn't order me to do the things I did. Tell me it didn't happen. Now you have a name on it. You have a face to put with it. Here I am. Someone now, tell me it didn't happen."

Agent Dodson and other sources say the gun walking strategy was approved all the way up to the Justice Department. The idea was to see where the guns ended up, build a big case and take down a cartel. And it was all kept secret from Mexico.

ATF named the case "Fast and Furious."

No mention of Bush.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666302 Jun 20, 2012
Amazon.com : Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal ...
www.amazon.com/Fast-Furious-Bloodiest-Shamele...
Rating: 4.1 - 34 reviews -$16.36 - In stock
Important: Your card will NOT be charged when you start your Free Trial or if you ... As shocking as Operation Fast and Furious was—and this book explains,...

No mention of Bush, douchebag in chief Obama owns this one.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#666303 Jun 20, 2012
From the LA Times, another liberal mouth piece, only a complete moron would even try and connect this to Bush:

Fast and Furious

The goal of the Fast and Furi­ous op­er­a­tion, run by the Phoenix of­fice of the ATF, was to al­low straw pur­chasers to il­leg­ally buy weapons in the U.S. so agents could learn the traf­fick­ers’ routes in­to Mex­ico. The agents were then sup­posed to in­ter­vene be­fore the guns were sold to drug car­tels. But agents lost track of roughly 1,700 weapons, and hun­dreds soon began show­ing up at hom­icide scenes in Mex­ico.

Full cov­er­age: ATF’s Fast and Furi­ous scan­dal

DEA acknowledges supporting role
Aug. 5, 2011 By Richard A. Serrano
The head of the Drug En­force­ment Ad­min­is­tra­tion has ac­know­ledged to con­gres­sion­al in­vest­ig­at­ors that her agency provided a sup­port­ing role in the ill-fated Op­er­a­tion Fast and Furi­ous run by the group’s coun­ter­parts at the ATF.

Fast and Furious emails
July 28, 2011 By Richard A. Serrano
The ATF’s field su­per­visor on the South­w­est bor­der sent a series of emails last year to a top White House na­tion­al se­cur­ity of­fi­cial de­tail­ing the agency’s am­bi­tious ef­forts to stop weapons traf­fick­ing in­to Mex­ico, but did not men­tion that a botched sting op­er­a­tion already had al­lowed hun­dreds of guns to flow to drug car­tels.

It's all BO.

Location hidden

#666304 Jun 20, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
Yeah, funny...hilarious even.

Makes you wonder why Holder and Obama would protect Bush by withholding evidence.

You idiots will believe anything.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#666305 Jun 20, 2012
Our Next President wrote:
Barack Obama, Our Next President!
Dream on.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#666306 Jun 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the most I've ever heard anyone say without having said anything. The press must have been looked just like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dxPVyieptwAXX
I know I did.
Bueller, Bueller...did you give that girl an extra piece of bubblegum?
lol.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#666307 Jun 20, 2012
A sellout Barack Obama may not want to be the next president after all is well and done...
-
It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min - Lady Liberty - 369,868
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min cpeter1313 310,637
News House Republicans: Benghazi Movie 'Really Makes... 10 min LarryV 662
News Quinnipiac Poll: Ted Cruz on fire in Iowa tied ... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 188
News 'I don't think so, darling': Donald Trump dismi... 13 min Lawrence Wolf 17
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Phil 207,339
News Bush vows to back GOP nominee, slams Rubio on a... 27 min No Way 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 213,459
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 3 hr Chicagoan by Birth 680
More from around the web