Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275358 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#649847 May 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bullandbearwise.com/InitialJobless...
The slope on the Bush side is positive, the slope on the Obama side is negative.
Funny how that works, isn't it.
But you fricken right wingers run screaming through the streets. "OMG OMG OMG 372,000 people lost their jobs".
You people do realize that weekly numbers consistently under 375,000 indicates job growth sufficient to drop the unemployment rate.
Right?
"Real Dave"
According to government figures about 115,000 jobs were created in April. That is enough to cover the 4.1 million who lost their jobs in April?
Your explanation should be illuminating.
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#649848 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When Bush left office my 401k was in the toilet, since Obama has been in office, I may retire early.
"homo"
If your 401K was in the toilet when Bush was president then you had an ignorant paper pusher for an adviser.
Think of the upside if you retire early one of the 350,000 who will lose his job that week will have an opportunity.
Peace
KMA
leosnana

Euless, TX

#649849 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
your third grade education is showing.
You never made it past 2nd.
...and you suck as a speller!
Hairy Potter rules!
Signed,
Rosebud

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#649850 May 24, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are correct. In this state tuition at state colleges and universities will go up double digits for the 4 th. straight year, 16% each of the last two years. All under the leadership of democrats, democrat governor, democrat senate and a democrat house. Who's at fault? Gotta be republicans, democrats would never allow increases like that.
Peace
Your teabag fresman congressmen and the career corporate owns like the turtle and the weeper who can't herd the cats that have cut everything for people, say no to everything that isn't corporate have gotten the cities and states so strapped that they've had to cut things like roads, bridges, cops, firefighters, teachers, k-12 and higher education. Does that seem at all possible?

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#649851 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
how many teeth you have, hillbilly bitch?
Again??

Seriously?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#649852 May 24, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real Dave"
According to government figures about 115,000 jobs were created in April. That is enough to cover the 4.1 million who lost their jobs in April?
Your explanation should be illuminating.
Peace
KMA
Even on a good economy, people loose their jobs.

Read the below report from 2005 when you guys tell us the economy was booming. "People filing for initial jobless claims fell below 300,000 for the second time since October 2000, after the biggest single weekly drop in more than three years, the government said Thursday."

http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/21/news/economy/...

People loose their jobs everyday & other get jobs every day even in great economic times.

The weekly job claims only measure one side of it.

Was my explanation illuminating? I hope so because t is the truth.

Please let me know.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#649853 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares.
Go fk yourself.
Wow......Really must've stung a nerve, huh?

You libs, especially you black racist libs, are so very, very predictable!

And just wayyyyy too freaking funny.

“We doing better...”

we've got to do more

#649854 May 24, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>
You never made it past 2nd.
...and you suck as a speller!
Hairy Potter rules!
Signed,
Rosebud
Don't use my name, Debjinn. I don't talk to you; don't want to; never have; never will.(I guess that should confirm that my certification is not special education, before you try the pasted Tourettes again.)

Newville, PA

#649855 May 24, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real Dave"
One more time you are correct. This state controlled by democrats for umpteen years was recently advised by the courts were not complying with the edict to properly fund public schools. So what has happened? The value of my home has decreased by $70,000 plus and my property taxes have went up. Sounds like dumbass democrat policies. I do not expect you to agree and I know what your response will be, it is Bush's fault.
Peace
KMA
1) Tom Ridge, ever heard of him. Just checking. The Governorship has been alternating Rep - Dem for years.

2) The Democrats were funding schools better under Rendell. What court said Democrats weren't funding schools enough?

3) You real estate taxes are typically based on assessed valuation, not market value. They take into account sq footage, number of bathrooms etc ec etc.

4) When you home evaluation went up before the housing bubble burst, were you complaining that your taxes did not go up enough?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649856 May 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Tom Ridge, ever heard of him. Just checking. The Governorship has been alternating Rep - Dem for years.
2) The Democrats were funding schools better under Rendell. What court said Democrats weren't funding schools enough?
3) You real estate taxes are typically based on assessed valuation, not market value. They take into account sq footage, number of bathrooms etc ec etc.
4) When you home evaluation went up before the housing bubble burst, were you complaining that your taxes did not go up enough?
Is it really possible that they are all so damn dumb? Nothing worse than willfull ignorance.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#649857 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh quit being so sensitive, I have been called a 'homo' like 10,000 times on this thread ya vile hateful beast.
Hey homo, how are you?

[Make that 10,001]
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#649858 May 24, 2012
wakeupsmellthecoffee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Democrats have more important things to do like save the rest of the world from their difficulties. Obama is more concerned with his legacy and getting on Mt. Rushmore then he is about the country he was elected to represent.
A forty-four ton chunk of anthracite coal was recently mined in PA and sent to Rushmore where a team of sculptors will begin fashioning a replica of Bammy's asz. The piece will be placed at Rushmore as a memorial to his World Bowing Tour and his basic attitude about life in America.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649859 May 24, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow......Really must've stung a nerve, huh?
You libs, especially you black racist libs, are so very, very predictable!
And just wayyyyy too freaking funny.
gfy, everyone hates white supremacists.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649860 May 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The 27,000 reductions are worldwide.
If someone in China can out-produce Homer for less money, then that's Homer's problem.
My employer can hire someone in China for a fraction of my salary. Only problems are: 1) the Chinese are incompetent; and 2) clients won't pay my salary for Chinese crap.
For your job, taking photos at the DMV, a trained chimp will suffice.
gfy
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#649861 May 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Even on a good economy, people loose their jobs.
Read the below report from 2005 when you guys tell us the economy was booming. "People filing for initial jobless claims fell below 300,000 for the second time since October 2000, after the biggest single weekly drop in more than three years, the government said Thursday."
http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/21/news/economy/...
People loose their jobs everyday & other get jobs every day even in great economic times.
The weekly job claims only measure one side of it.
Was my explanation illuminating? I hope so because t is the truth.
Please let me know.
Hi-Ya Da-vey,

Thank you for the above. I printed it and wiped my asz with it.

By the way, people don't usually "loose" their jobs.

Thanks,

LOL

Location hidden

#649862 May 24, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>if you live and work in a metro area like NYC, Obama's attempts at increased taxes on "millionaires" will trickle down to many two income professional couples, like a teacher and a police officer. each can easily earn a six figure income here.
Good Post, It 'trickles down to those who earn $235,000. But, But, But, those peoples can affords it, Caine't they?? Barack Hussein Obama still doesn't understand "It's our money". We're all for a 10% across the board tax rate, for all. God asks for 10%, why should the Giverment ask more?

“We doing better...”

we've got to do more

#649863 May 24, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't take long for you black ghetto trash types to spew out the vulgar & obscene language now does it?
Soooooo predictable.
And laughable !
Yeah, kids today just don't have as much respect for you racist old white trash dinosaurs as you used to imagine they did.(btw, vulgar and obscene is rather redundant)
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#649864 May 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> gfy, everyone hates white supremacists.
Nah, just sorry-choice "loosers" like you. LOL

Newville, PA

#649865 May 24, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Barack HUSSEIN Obama didn't go to college as a foreign student?
There is obviously SOMETHING he wants to keep out of the public eye.........why are even his entrance & school application papers hidden?
You need to lighten up with the Kenyan worship a smidge......it's eating up what few brain cells you have.
Bill F*cking O'Reilly told me you dumbass. On Fox F*cking News.

Your source for information.

Are you calling Fox News liars?

Newville, PA

#649866 May 24, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody over the age of 55 will lose their medicare when(if) the bill becomes law. Stay stupid! Good Grief!!!
Just the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 min Thinking 12,561
News Dozens rally in Michigan for ex-Marine held in ... 19 min Joe Balls 1
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 21 min Thinking 47,780
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... 23 min jimi-yank 29
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min IND 193,609
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 39 min Quirky 340,808
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 39 min PolakPotrafi 3,224
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 2 hr Michelle has a cock 60
More from around the web