Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1249905 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

RUSH10ME

Montross, VA

#640970 May 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>It sure won't be from the likes of you...better save that bleach remember you live in Kentucky.
Remember you live on welfare.
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#640971 May 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in a world economy and need to adapt to survive in that world.
What's your problem?
Too much manifest destiny.

Drill American, and cap and curb BS loopholes that allow for depletion to the revenue backbone of this nation.

The honest earners and contributors of mid working classes cannot support the wasteful fluff of robbing hoodie economoTICS anymore.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640972 May 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can see why......
Hate Groups and Religious Extremists to Picket SPLC Over Their Classification as 'Hate Groups'
Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/01/hate-groups-...
And let's not even talk about the Catholic Bishops who are on the SPLC's 'on the fence' list.
You know, you just might be a pretty smart guy!
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a Communist-front organization hiding behind the civi rights movement.

You people are being used by these clowns.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#640973 May 14, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
New England public elementary--CT STATE secondary-KY college POST.
As in REAL ANd with MERITS.
What is YOUR dicipline and GPA?
Get it right at least-DUHMazz.
you should have taken typing
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#640974 May 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to your sockpuppet, wizzy-shit, you old shoeshine boy.
It's the economy, stupid!
America hates Obama.
I don't hate him-he just sucks as a POTUS. Think he'd be a better regular person.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#640975 May 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Obams for sure!!!!!
THE PRESIDENT THANKS YOU FOR YOUE SUPPORT
So, you're voting entirely for your self interest again?

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#640976 May 14, 2012
It's not even 8:30 and the idiots are all riled up

It's good to be the King
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#640977 May 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>you should have taken typing
We HAD to...all FOUR years. NO CHOICE. Adminstration required it, because they knew REALITY did too !!!

God Bless 'em.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#640978 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't hate him-he just sucks as a POTUS. Think he'd be a better regular person.
you and President O have something common then... He knows you suck as a human being....
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#640979 May 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
It's not even 8:30 and the idiots are all riled up
It's good to be the King
Don't forget to flush your burger when you're done dream-setting!
carol

Windermere, FL

#640980 May 14, 2012
This is going to be a close race no matter who wins. As much as anyone, I understand how important this election is. But I'm appealing to both sides that we all keep our wits about us and know 'this, too, shall pass' if we find ourselves on the losing end.

If Obama wins, I, like many others, believe it will be all over but the cryin'- but life will go on. We can only pray we survive until 2016.

If Romney wins, I, like many others, believe we might have a chance. But life will go on for the other side as well until 2016.

If we got through the past four years, we can get through another four years. No matter who wins. One side or the other will be proven right soon enough either way.

If Romney gets a turn at bat, we might see a homerun. If Obama is still swinging and striking out, it's only for one more season. There's still the possibility we can regroup and break this losing streak next season.

We can only hope America will give Romney the opportunity to try and win this season.

(That's my speech for the day.)

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#640981 May 14, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're voting entirely for your self interest again?
Yes I am!!!! whats good for me as an American is good for all Americans, Not just your masters the 1%...
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#640982 May 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>you and President O have something common then... He knows you suck as a human being....
He doesn't know reality for sure then.

Do you always try and speak for a POTUS of the United States?

Might want to seek some help for THAT delusion at least!
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#640983 May 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am!!!! whats good for me as an American is good for all Americans, Not just your masters the 1%...
They don't make spray bottles to pack around big enough to erradicate the toxins from the likes of ones like you.

NOT good for America.

Days of serfdom DUHMness should remain as HISTORY!!

The toxic poison plague of robbing hoodie economoTics, bio hazardous diseases and plantation entitleMentality disorders.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#640984 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
We HAD to...all FOUR years. NO CHOICE. Adminstration required it, because they knew REALITY did too !!!
God Bless 'em.
are you in a Cave? I never saw echo typing before?????
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#640985 May 14, 2012
carol wrote:
This is going to be a close race no matter who wins. As much as anyone, I understand how important this election is. But I'm appealing to both sides that we all keep our wits about us and know 'this, too, shall pass' if we find ourselves on the losing end.
If Obama wins, I, like many others, believe it will be all over but the cryin'- but life will go on. We can only pray we survive until 2016.
If Romney wins, I, like many others, believe we might have a chance. But life will go on for the other side as well until 2016.
If we got through the past four years, we can get through another four years. No matter who wins. One side or the other will be proven right soon enough either way.
If Romney gets a turn at bat, we might see a homerun. If Obama is still swinging and striking out, it's only for one more season. There's still the possibility we can regroup and break this losing streak next season.
We can only hope America will give Romney the opportunity to try and win this season.
lol

Romney/Christie (gotta love him!!!) 2012!!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#640986 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't forget to flush your burger when you're done dream-setting!
Last time i did you got a son....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640987 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
An actual merited and authentic one, that knows what a BUDGET is? That would definetly be an improvement over the past few years.
Waste not want not.
Yeah, Bush didn't spend money like it was going out of style.

And let's not not even talk about Reagan.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#640988 May 14, 2012
carol wrote:
You crack me up fox hole...
i_peed_oN_keyed

Euless, TX

#640989 May 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>this asslicker talks about hate group his whole town is a racist hate group.....Katy Texas is bigot capitol of America. They hate everyone but white and stupid in Katy...How that new mosque dummy???? Bet you go to the pig races and high school football every friday night,does you wife ever win or just get muddy?
WELCOM TO Katy Texas A-HOLE OF AMERICA
You have a potty mouth! It is caused by eating turds!
Stop eatung feces and flap your wings ya stinky buzzard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 15 min Pro Ukraine 2,193
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Stagmar Dinkelstein 191,790
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 17 min Quirky 3,438
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min Chimney1 168,451
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Quirky 332,263
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 30 min johnplustwomore 1,782
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min Jay 185,902
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 3 hr NorCal Native 371
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 3 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 376
News Mike Huckabee Suggests He Wouldn't Enforce Same... 4 hr American_Infidel 35
More from around the web