Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carmino seranni

Carbondale, PA

#631928 May 1, 2012
Hi! I am just blogging for fun! About current
events...Israel is hem-hawing about attacking Iranian nuclear targets. Sunoco sold their company
for 5.2 billion dollars...President Obama told a joke to the media...here it is..."What is the
difference between a hockey mom (mother of a young
hockey player) and a pitt bull?"...His answer..."A
pitt bull tastes better!"...I have said enough...I
might not get posted.
Love, Carmino Seranni

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#631929 May 1, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Obama didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening.
Secondly, when it was leaked to the Obama cult that the operation was about 40 minutes from landing in bin Laden's front yard, their first reaction was (Vallerie Jarrett) to issue an abort order.
Thirdly, Clinton appears and while he was president, Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule, and he refused to take bin Laden when the Sudan government was offering him to us on a plate.
9/11 and Bush changed all of that.
Only an idiot like you would be dumb enough to believe that 'cool hand Obama' couldn't Golf and attend the White House Corespondents Dinner and fry Da Donald in the process!!

You hate it that this guy is so cool he makes James Bond envious.

Deal with it, nitwit.

Obama presented a cool face to the world while the wheels were turning so nobody would think a super mmajor, perhaps the most critical operation since 9-11 was about to take place.

Oh yeah, in your simian brain you figure he should have hunkered down in Cheney's hideaway for 2-3 days, and let the whole world know that something really big was about to happen!!

You really are the dumbest of the dumb, you know.

A hateful, white supremacist who is in agony because we have a cool, successful President who will win re-election easily.

I really love that it troubles you so much you have to make up ridiculous lies to defame the man.

Your racism is showing, Dweeb!!

You are so dumb you claim that Bush won in Iraq, while he actually declared victory before the real war had begun, as atttested to the 400+ troops we lost after he had the Mission Accomplished bullshit!!

Obama orders the killing of OBL, and it drives you up the walls..

I consider that a very good thing!!!
Spanish Florida

Lithia, FL

#631930 May 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney said he wouldn't do it.
in 2008, Romney said its not worth the money or effort to search for Bin Laden.
Romney also said than if they knew Bin Laden's location in Pakistan that he would not send in the soldiers to get him.
His own words!!!!
But I understand. You believe your flip flopping candidate about everything else so why not give him a pass to flip flop on this also.
Skipping school or skipping an education Gilligan?...
-
Since the recession started 4th quarter 2007 RealDave, with a democratic majority Congress, please list the legislation that the Democrats passed that prevented the worst recession in 80 years?- Yes We Can!!
-
Is it the culture?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#631931 May 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Free ice ream for all wheelchair bound people!!!!!
Just go to the 4th floor. There is no elevator.
How many wheelchair bound people will get that free ice cream?
It goes beyond the cost of that ID itself.
Brilliant analogy.(The reichtards may not get it, but it will be their own faults.)

Location hidden

#631932 May 1, 2012
keyedup wrote:
"We're not sexists, we're chauvinists -- we're male chauvinist pigs, and we're happy to be because we think that's what men were destined to be. We think that's what women want."
Rush Limbaugh
His multiple marriages and divorces didn't teach the blubberhead much, did it??
carol

Windermere, FL

#631933 May 1, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What that basically shows carol is your degree of addiction to a party. You have supported all of them at one time or the other. You would vote for a warthog if it had an "R" before its name. You supported Cain simply because he was out spoken about blacks and talked like your typical redneck..PERIOD. It had absolutly nothing to do with policies.
Democrats have towed the progressive liberal line as far back as I can remember.

Do you really think I'm going to support anyone in line with progressive secularism?

Think again.

By the way, who was the last Republican you voted for?

Location hidden

#631934 May 1, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at the "pure bs":
First of all, Obama didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening.
Obama was planning on playing golf all day on the day bin Laden was killed. They actually had to summon him from the golf course so he could get into the photo.
So, you're contention is, Obama decided to take the day off when the most important event of his entire presidency was going to happen.
And you're still going to vote for that idiot?
Secondly, when it was leaked to the Obama cult that the operation was about 40 minutes from landing in bin Laden's front yard, their first reaction was (Vallerie Jarrett) to issue an abort order.
Check the timing of Vallerie Jarrett summoning Obama from the golf course.
Thirdly, Clinton appears and while he was president, Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule, and he refused to take bin Laden when the Sudan government was offering him to us on a plate.
Just another inconvenient fact for DiD (Democrats in Denial) to digest.
9/11 and Bush changed all of that.
There wasn't another attack on the United States until Obama took office. Since Obama took office, I count 4 attacks on the United States by Al Qaeda.
Only an idiot like you would be dumb enough to believe that 'cool hand Obama' couldn't Golf and attend the White House Coorespondents Dinner and fry Da Donald in the process!!

Deal with it, nitwit.

Obama presented a cool face to the world while the wheels were turning so nobody would think a super mmajor, perhaps the most critical operation since 9-11 was about to take place.

Oh yeah, in your simian brain you figure he should have hunkered down in Cheney's hideaway for 2-3 days, and let the whole world know that something really big was about to happen!!

A hateful, white supremacist who is in agony because we have a cool, successful President who will win re-election easily.

I really love that it troubles you so much you have to make up ridiculous lies to defame the man.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#631935 May 1, 2012
25 stats that will get Obama elected,by useful idiots.
endoftheamericandream.com/.../25-horrible-sta... ...
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#631936 May 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Me think?
Why didn't you. You did not even know it was NATO acting with the approval of the UN.
Yes I think it is a reasonable function of the UN to at to prevent a despot from slaughtering his own people.
My God, you right wingers run in circles screaming how it was OK to invade Iraq because Sadam killed his own people 14 years earlier.
Yet here you are, having this fit because Obama lived up to our commitments with NATO in Libya.
More proof you morons just don't like anything Obama does, you make up lies, you ignore the truth, and run through the streets how Obama just woke up one morning & decided to bomb poor old Khadafi.
I see you have figured out that old Eed is an empty bucket, he tends to take other posters words and make their point what ever he wants it to be. Knowledge wise, Eed is sadly lacking and you can almost sense his blood pressure rising up and down as he babbles on and on. Total hypocrite.
carol

Windermere, FL

#631937 May 1, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The things like "FACTS" is that what you mean space head?
Space head? At least that's a new one.

As for things like "FACTS", I've backed up everyone of my opinions with all kinds of "FACTS".

Not my problem some people don't like them.
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#631938 May 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot like you would be dumb enough to believe that 'cool hand Obama' couldn't Golf and attend the White House Corespondents Dinner and fry Da Donald in the process!!
Deal with it, nitwit.
Your racism is showing, Dweeb!!
You are so dumb you claim that Bush won in Iraq, while he actually declared victory before the real war had begun, as atttested to the 400+ troops we lost after he had the Mission Accomplished bullshit!!
Obama orders the killing of OBL, and it drives you up the walls..
I consider that a very good thing!!!
That is a great post, extremely accurate and factual. Well said.

Location hidden

#631939 May 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we repant?
You go to the store and buy new pants!!

In your case, cruise the streets until you find pants lying on the ground.

You're welcome!!
Spanish Florida

Lithia, FL

#631940 May 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant analogy.(The reichtards may not get it, but it will be their own faults.)
LMFAO.. Get with the program! Big Sticks leosanus? Elite Hate Fest Rallys? Caboose women? Hate on Women? Self-hate Black men? Ghetto life? Don't marry a Black man?
-
It's the culture...
carol

Windermere, FL

#631941 May 1, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>How is working on a pole?????
I wouldn't know about working for the phone or electric company. Why do you ask?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#631942 May 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have towed the progressive liberal line as far back as I can remember.
Do you really think I'm going to support anyone in line with progressive secularism?
Think again.
you can't even support yourself.maybe you are a true republican...spend spend spend, never save for retirement then blame liberals for your piss poor planning... GO TO WORK LOSER

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#631943 May 1, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>" I am addicted to spending other people's money" Barack Hussein Obama". But that isn't new, that has been his, and the Demorat mantra for years. The guy never accomplished anything else..
So Bush spent only his person money as President? Or did he spend other people's money too.
1 post removed
Jane Says

New York, NY

#631945 May 1, 2012
JBH wrote:
NOTE WHAT THIS IS = About 10 years ago, Bush already said numerous times , "Bin LADEN--dead or alive"
What is the ridiculous fuss of this Obama presenting of Bin Laden story?
For OBAMA AND they told it was for """"" "AHAHAHAAHAHA, CAMPAIGN TOOL"""" "--wait a minute , just for "CAMPAIGN TOOL" --so that is not the way to give answer to the public, instead of saying the job is done, with no mention of such jargon as "CAMPAIGN TOOL by linking Romney into it".
THIS asserts a lot of MANY silly schemes of just for "CAMPAIGN TOOL" of ill-minded Obama, simply by saying if Romney would do it--and however it is so fishy and does not make sense, by touting to ponder someone who is not the president now.
About 10 years ago, Bush already said numerous times , "Bin LADEN--dead or alive"
The program to catch Bin Laden (but, but AND BUT dead or alive--if could catch alive, then there should be, however they flunked it) was placed in a long time ago to be ongoing until getting Laden.
But this Obama's Bin Laden story is full of untrusted questionables.
It is another filth of ugly dirt of Obama's serious trouble on himself thus, because he is the dumbest of all.
If it didn't cost him votes, Obama's natural inclination would have been to pardon Bin Laden and get him a job teaching Anti-America 101 next to his BFF, terrorist Bill Ayers. Bin would "blend" with the other campus liberals/radicals.
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#631946 May 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again.
Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan. I actually turned Democrat about ten years ago. But the Bush band of un-American lying social misfits cemented that deal. How about you?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#631947 May 1, 2012
"The phony soldiers."

Rush Limbaugh, on U.S. service members who support withdrawal from Iraq
Jane Says

New York, NY

#631948 May 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot like you would be dumb enough to believe that 'cool hand Obama' couldn't Golf and attend the White House Coorespondents Dinner and fry Da Donald in the process!!
Deal with it, nitwit.
I don't recall James Bond ever wearing Mom jeans. But if you say so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Guest 5,556
Obama to propose protecting 1.4 million acres o... 5 min Too DUH for words 1
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 6 min barefoot2626 1,561
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Valerie Aames 304,013
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 min cpeter1313 3,476
GOP presidential candidates face delicate balan... 10 min radiofreeamerica 18
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 11 min barefoot2626 2,365
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 13 min barefoot2626 59
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 17 min barefoot2626 1,762
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr serfs up 551