Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346089 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jean

Lake Katrine, NY

#597320 Mar 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still a jackass. You believed Obamacare wouldn't cost one thin dime. Wave your sign.
You don't even know what you believe much less makes claims about what other believe.
The little commie who wants the givernment to nationalize the oil industry so she gets cheap gas.
1 post removed
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597322 Mar 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the bill is funded thru new taxes & by savings.
A funded bill. A new concept for Republicans under Bush. Under Bush the Republicans found ways not to tax people by just adding the costs of their bills they passed onto the debt.
And dumbasses like you cheered because their tax bill did not go up.
How about not spending and not taxing?

The only savings are from denial of care.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597323 Mar 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Pretty much. Plus the economy takes a dive and the interest payments to China swallow up all the money.
Bomb the Chinese!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#597324 Mar 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Pretty much. Plus the economy takes a dive and the interest payments to China swallow up all the money.
Is it raining frogs yet? Never again Flack, never again. None of your sh!t ever comes true.

“DBULLSHTTER Frown Texas”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#597325 Mar 19, 2012
Who Is The Biggest Holder of U.S. Debt?

January 14, 2011 by EE EconomistIt has been a misconception that China is the largest holder of U.S. debt. According to the U.S. Treasury Department that’s not true. The biggest holders of US debt are American individuals, institutions, and Social Security that account for almost 67%. China only holds 7.5%.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#597326 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about not spending and not taxing?
The only savings are from denial of care.
Man, you must have really despised Bush.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#597327 Mar 19, 2012
TEABAGGER 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>No plan, No ideas just bullshit they feed the sheep
Baa, baa.

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told Committee chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) that the Obama administration doesn’t have a “definitive solution” to the debt crisis.

Geithner told the House Budget Committee that President Obama’s fiscal year 2013 budget –“the most expensive in United States history”– would “put the U.S. on an ‘unsustainable’ course if enacted”.
bailout my duck

Arlington Heights, IL

#597328 Mar 19, 2012
barry the fool spender then bicker n blame president

Location hidden

#597329 Mar 19, 2012
SO LETS STOP BULLSHITTING

WE OWN THE NATIONAL DEBT OURSELVES

SO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNLESS WE CALL IN OUR OWN DEBT.

REPUBLICANS WOULD PROBABLY DO THAT TO GET RID OF OBAMA.ASSLICKERE EVERYONE

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#597330 Mar 19, 2012
fredkopf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed with your ignorance, hatred, simplicity, racism, bigotry and especially your 'BROWN shirt.
You are welcome to try on my brown skivvies over your head anytime, brutha'.

Ignorant savages like you are easily impressed with cigarette lighters, flashlights and phony Presidents.

Location hidden

#597331 Mar 19, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Baa, baa.
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told Committee chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) that the Obama administration doesn’t have a “definitive solution” to the debt crisis.
Geithner told the House Budget Committee that President Obama’s fiscal year 2013 budget –“the most expensive in United States history”– would “put the U.S. on an ‘unsustainable’ course if enacted”.
so what???? no one does till we get out of the mess you got us in.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597332 Mar 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you must have really despised Bush.
Bush was not a Conservative.

Bush was good on taxes, bad on spending.

I won't waste any time defending Bush.

Obama is a disaster on spending and wants to raise taxes.

America hates Obama!
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#597333 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we're about to run from Afghanistan with our tails between our legs.
Obama is working for the Taliban.
Yep your boy Bush totally screwed up that war also. We should have been out of there long ago, if Bush had not directed all of our attention to Iraq. Now even you dumb righties can see the stupid.

Lapeer, MI

#597334 Mar 19, 2012
fredkopf wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave your wife out of his.
It is curious how you relate women to dogs. It says something about your politics, sexuality and humanity.

Location hidden

#597335 Mar 19, 2012
WHEN YOU POST THE TRUTH THE LYING JACKASSES GIVE YOU BAD JUDGE ITS
THAT PROVES I'M RIGHT
UNLIKE CAROL I DON'T LIE
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597336 Mar 19, 2012
TEABAGGER 2012 wrote:
SO LETS STOP BULLSHITTING
WE OWN THE NATIONAL DEBT OURSELVES
SO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNLESS WE CALL IN OUR OWN DEBT.
REPUBLICANS WOULD PROBABLY DO THAT TO GET RID OF OBAMA.ASSLICKERE EVERYONE
Everybody who cashes a SS check or submits a bill to Medicare is "calling in the debt."

Location hidden

#597337 Mar 19, 2012
Y"ALL CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Who Is The Biggest Holder of U.S. Debt?

January 14, 2011 by EE EconomistIt has been a misconception that China is the largest holder of U.S. debt. According to the U.S. Treasury Department that’s not true. The biggest holders of US debt are American individuals, institutions, and Social Security that account for almost 67%. China only holds 7.5%.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597338 Mar 19, 2012
JERUSALEM – A former head of Israel's Mossad spy agency says a shooting attack on a Jewish school in France is part of a "wave of terror" being directed against Jews and Israelis worldwide.

Danny Yatom spoke to Israel Radio after a gunman opened fire at a school Monday in the French city of Toulouse, killing a rabbi, his two sons and another child.

Yatom says he believes Iran or its Lebanese proxy Hezbollah is likely behind the attack, but did not elaborate. He says assailants prefer Jewish civilian targets because they are easier to hit than Israeli ones.

Lapeer, MI

#597339 Mar 19, 2012
fredkopf wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me........Paranoia,fear and stupid are your enemies.
You just described yourself but I'm not impressed nor fearful.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#597340 Mar 19, 2012
Media Matters Is Behind The Advertising “Boycott” Of Rush? Nooooooooo.

And just when you buy into the absolute B.S. that liberals are all about free speech, I give you Media Matters’ Director of Online Strategy, Angelo Carusone, who basically has admitted to being a force in silencing conservatives.

http://chicksontheright.com/2012/03/18/media-...

More proof that the left tolerates ONLY the "free speech" that they agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate Democrats block energy bill in impasse o... 6 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 77
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 213,606
News Idaho Rep. Raul Labrador at center of clash ove... 9 min JENNIE ANN 12
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 9 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 11 min positronium 4,076
News Lawmakers to take up bill recognizing hate crimes 11 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... 13 min Le Jimbo 20
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 370,052
More from around the web