Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264596 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Montréal, Canada

#597279 Mar 19, 2012
Lily Boca Grande wrote:
<quoted text>
Which liberal nitwit are you? OH - you are all nitwits. That's what a Democrat is. Why do you hide?
You MUST be that big mouthed lily who does all the judgeits all day long.
Me again!!! Talking to myself because nobody else does!
Bawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!! I make myself laugh!!!!!!

a quick diaper change and I will now resume judging your posts!!!!!!!!!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#597280 Mar 19, 2012
wahyah1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it all of those regulations they like to impose on everyone. Just read about a Farm having the government come in and bleach all their food wouldn't even let'em feed their hogs with it. I mean what the hell is this Russia?
Obama didn't do it the Agencies did it USDA, EPA, DOE etc. They are already in motion doesn't matter whos in office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#597281 Mar 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
IF LIES WERE AGAINST THE LAW CAROL BABE WOULD BE DOING LIFE IN PRISON.
The truth simply isn't in this old hag.
Can you imagine being married to a cheat like fox hag
Carol is someone who obviously is a pathological liar.
Go kick your dog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#597282 Mar 19, 2012
Racial-Quota Fallout

"[Derrick] Bell even said that he took it as his mission to say things to annoy white people. Perhaps he thought that was better than being insignificant in his academic setting. But it was in fact far worse, because the real damage was to impressionable young blacks who took him seriously, including one who went on to become president of the United States."

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/293539...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597283 Mar 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What he was saying is interest rates are set to rise sharply. Anybody have a clue what happens next?
When food and gas prices go up, we have inflation regardless of what the government says. But Obama will do whatever he can to keep interest rates down, because otherwise the deficit will mushroom.

Obama's low (zero) interest rate policy is robbing senior citizens of their retirement income.

America hates Obama!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597284 Mar 19, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut doesn’t have a lot of Republican voters. Current figures show only 2,458 Republicans, out of an overall total of 64,302 who are registered to vote.

Despite that, state law requires the city to spend $25,000 on next month’s GOP presidential primary. That would be over $10 per voter, even if they were all to show up — which isn’t likely.

According to the New Haven Independent, during the 2008 Republican primary, only 898 Republicans voted. One district drew just a single Republican, while several other drew no more than five. In 2008, however, there was also a Democratic primary, so the poll workers had plenty to do. This year, that is not the case.

The one single republican was gunner

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/18/gop-pri...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#597285 Mar 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What he was saying is interest rates are set to rise sharply. Anybody have a clue what happens next?
Interest rates will rise sharply and we get hosed?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#597286 Mar 19, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
America has no Commander-In-Chief but a Commander-In-Retreat. I am convinced that military morale is at an all time low because of his stupidity. This is dangerous ground we are on at this moment. We need an American President.
Hurry November.
This message was sponsored by the good folks at Halliburton.

Remember the only good war is a long war.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fredkopf

Germany

#597287 Mar 19, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprah Winfrey lost her credibility many years ago with me. But when she began her push for a brother in the White House, she sank to a new low. She now rests deep within the same POS as Jeremiah Wright, the "Reverend" Bros. Jesse Sharpton and Big Al's Urban Used Cars.
How many phony book authors were caught working for her Book Of The Month Club? Was it three? The first one, I thought, was simply a mistake. The second one, I thought, "something stinks here, folks". But the third one - "A Million Little Pieces" really turned me off on Oprah. She makes money off of these crooks by promoting them within her Book Club. Somebody dropped a dime on her. Shame on you, Oprah Baby.
And then I was eating supper when her program was coming to a close just before 5PM. In last remaining minute or two, she said to the audience that she was receiving emails complaining about her support of the Kenyan Snake. She turned to the camera and quite coyly said "That's just not true, folks". She kept turning back and forth from the camera to the studio audience declaring that her support has nothing to do with race or skin color. She said that she simply thought this guy was the best man for the job. OK, I thought. Fair enough. She closed her show with her protestations about racism in her emails.
One minute later, the 5 O'Clock Local News came on with an intro video of Oprah Winfrey on an outdoor stage in Chicago before an entirely black audience. She was clinging hard to a big microphone working the audience up into a frenzy yelling "Isn't it time we had a black man in the White House?" She kept repeating the phrase while the audience screamed back in a racist rage.
My jaw dropped. "You lying, racist b*tch", I thought. Just a minute earlier, you were denying on your show any racism in your support of the Kenyan Snake and here, a minute later, you are screaming racism into an outdoor microphone about the skin color of your candidate to an all black audience.
If she burns in Hell, her fat azz will make it burn hotter.
I'm impressed with your ignorance, hatred, simplicity, racism, bigotry and especially your 'BROWN shirt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fredkopf

Germany

#597288 Mar 19, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go kick your dog.
Leave your wife out of his.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#597289 Mar 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>MORE BULLSHIT FROM THE QUEEN OF BULLSHIT
yak yak yak
No credibility left fox hag!!!!!!!!
Carol babe your bullshit doen't fly here.
America's got no use for lying, Fox Sheep,and Teabaggers.
If you reply to fred or carol you deserve the answer you get.
These two have lied and cheated so much they deserve no respect and surely not an answer to the total crap they post.
So why do any of you try to correct a lie????? there moronic posts speak for themselves.
And you're still a jackass. You believed Obamacare wouldn't cost one thin dime. Wave your sign.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597290 Mar 19, 2012
The White House got in its fair share of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations Saturday. Between President Barack Obama taking time to down a Guinness in Washington D.C. and Vice President Joe Biden participating in Pittsburgh’s St. Patrick’s Day parade, the reelection campaign may be aiming to mend fences with the enormous demographic of Americans who report Irish ancestry.

If Biden’s reception during portions of the parade serve as a barometer of how the administration will do in the key swing state this November, President Obama may need the luck of the Irish to get four more years in the White House.

Seen waiving and jogging gingerly on the parade route, Vice President Biden’s entourage was loudly booed at points by some of the hundreds of thousands who turned out for the parade in Pittsburgh Saturday. WPXI reports that Biden spent part of his trip campaigning ahead of November’s election and part of his time enjoying himself.
fredkopf

Germany

#597291 Mar 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Interest rates will rise sharply and we get hosed?
Getting hosed is only a dream for old spinsters like you, but stay hunched over you never know.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#597292 Mar 19, 2012
BRING ALL THE TROOPS HOME WE WON

BIN LADEN IS DEAD Al QUIDA IS VIRTUALLY NON EXISTENT.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
fred

Milford, CT

#597293 Mar 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>MORE BULLSHIT FROM THE QUEEN OF BULLSHIT
yak yak yak
No credibility left fox hag!!!!!!!!
Carol babe your bullshit doen't fly here.
America's got no use for lying, Fox Sheep,and Teabaggers.
If you reply to fred or carol you deserve the answer you get.
These two have lied and cheated so much they deserve no respect and surely not an answer to the total crap they post.
So why do any of you try to correct a lie????? there moronic posts speak for themselves.
Kenyan commie occupier fluker f-ed up scum accuses fred and carol of which he is most guilty. F-ed up's projection is a severe mental defect.

fred and carol have never asked anyone to stop reply to anyone's posts while the left depends on discrediting and silencing their opposition. That's what commies do, suppress freedom.

ObamaCare is going to cost several trillions more than the lizard said and if not repealed, will bankrupt America.

ps

One word: 2000 waivers to Kenyan cronies and all of Nevada!
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597294 Mar 19, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Father's outrage as TSA subjects his wheelchair-bound three-year-old son to humiliating search... on his way to Disney
On his way to a family vacation in Disney, the terrified boy, who was in a cast for a broken leg, underwent an invasive pat down and was swabbed for explosive residue.
Despite constant assurances from his father that 'everything is ok', he physically trembles with fear and asks his parents to hold his hand.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21168...
The Obama TSA Gestapo and their dyke boss Napolitano are war criminals.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#597295 Mar 19, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Little Fredo is crying.
He posts lie after lie everyday then calls someone else a liar.
Funny.
good morning fool.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#597296 Mar 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still a jackass. You believed Obamacare wouldn't cost one thin dime. Wave your sign.
It's Called Romney Care you idiots.

Y'all invented it, now you don't like it?????.
Republicans wanted an inadvisable mandate,The health care bill was a republican idea.Senator Chuck Grassley proposed it 4 years ago. Then they voted against it because President Obama purposed it.
Lets try to keep your lies straight Teabag.Y'all should get your Bologna straight before you feed it to the sheep that believe your bullshit.

I WILL NO LONGER POST TO YOU YOUR A LIAR AND HAVE NO CREDIBILITY HERE
fredkopf

Germany

#597297 Mar 19, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
America has no Commander-In-Chief but a Commander-In-Retreat. I am convinced that military morale is at an all time low because of his stupidity. This is dangerous ground we are on at this moment. We need an American President.
Hurry November.
Trust me........Paranoia,fear and stupid are your enemies.
carol

Windermere, FL

#597298 Mar 19, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for you to go back and sit on your arse and keep quiet about budgets..just like you did while Bush/ republican policies were busting them. Remember .Deficits don't matter communist welfare queen.
Never heard you dopes question one penny of the trillions thrown down the rathole iin Iraq the Bush budget director said would cost $20 million.
Of course traitors like you are willing to bankrupt the country for foreigners but have the audacity to say we don't have the money to take care of our own.
Bush and those 111 democrats never promised the war wouldn't cost one thin dime.

Remember, Obamacare's $1.7 trillion (if not more) is on top of the trillions to the deficit we can't pay back already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Calvin_Coolish 190,446
News New legislation requires breastfeeding rooms in... 4 min sandy1 7
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 6 min Billy Ringo 152
News Texas' attorney general charged with securities... 8 min Billy Ringo 2
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush 11 min Billy Ringo 4
News Clinton Slams 'New York Times' Over False ... 12 min SirPrize 90
News Dowd: Ailing Beau Biden urged vice president to... 19 min OccupyThis 11
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 27 min bbc 50
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 40 min positronium 123
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 51 min Valerie 336,892
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Critical Eye 172,016
More from around the web