Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13375 Sep 6, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>We will never rest until we get guns out of America. Let the cowboy wannabees move to Mexico and take the misapplies 2nd with them.
You will rest alright, you will rest in the only real estate you will own. It's called a grave.
Equinsu Ocha

Essex, MD

#13376 Sep 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the question too hot to handle......do you need a pot holder..........or do you have a bong.
Well excuse me! Since I had never left, the question seemed out of place as if you were talking to someone else. Maybe you should peel the glue bag off your face before you post.
a waste of time

Chambersburg, PA

#13377 Sep 6, 2014
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying YOU saw him drunk...?...are you some sort of visionary or is this just another portion of one of your fantasies...?
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here'the problem with your statement, Danny. You can't SEE other posters here. You may be able to sense something or be aware of a change or recognize a saying, etc, but you don't SEE anything here other than black letters with a white background. Geez!
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...which one of your thousands of names should I look for...?
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
From reading a computer screen, YOU can tell if a person is drunk...AND...YOU claim YOU can SEE that someone is drunk.
I guess that makes you of those special people.
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You got so flustered that time you quoted "Just sayin" twice using the same post...lol
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>there is no debate. the 2nd is the law of the land, mullet. that's a fact.
too bad you have to hide behind another moniker now.
Equinsu Ocha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir! Danny Boy was student body president in special ed for 10 years. Then they finally passed him on to the fourth grade where he didn't do so well.
Equinsu Ocha wrote:
<quoted text>That's what happens any time you show up Danny Boy. You drop in and proclaim yourself to be all knowing, all powerful, and always right. Problem is everybody else recognizes you as a conceited idiot with delusions of grandeur. You're not here to debate, you're here to tell people that you're right even after repeatedly being proven wrong. You are a pariah. Good luck finding someone who will not reject you and your simpleminded babbling.
obummer drone wrote:
<quoted text>
You've long ago proven that you're a complete moron, but just when I think you can't be a bigger dumbass, you go and set the bar even LOWER.
Congratulations - you're a complete and total dipshit dumbass imbecile.
Oh yeah - and a PROVEN liar
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>That's why Danny dropped his name.
On another thread, Arizona Widow Shoots Robber....I never said a word but Squach figured out who he was.
You're right, no one wants anything to do with him..He is arrogant, obnoxious, and a liar..he is a legend in his own mind.....no where else.
dannyBOY lies again wrote:
Dan the Man
sez
I don't lie and I'm not a racist.
"I'm self-employed"
"I play basketball every Sunday with a gay black guy"
I never call anyone names until they call me names.
"Transparency and unbiased facts will be the touchstones of my Topix posts"
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you! How ya doing? Do you remember Marisa? Danny hated her. Stick around, you're one of the good guys.
You really don't have anything at all left, do you? Nothing but these infantile personal insults.

Tell you what....when you post something intelligent related to any relevant issue, I'll be happy to debate you. Until then, there's not a reason in the world to waste any more of my time responding to smears and insults.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13378 Sep 6, 2014
its obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize drunk when I see it.
Stop playing with the mirror son. You could cut yourself when you're drunk.
Dan Dedope

Essex, MD

#13379 Sep 6, 2014
a waste of time wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You really don't have anything at all left, do you? Nothing but these infantile personal insults.
Tell you what....when you post something intelligent related to any relevant issue, I'll be happy to debate you. Until then, there's not a reason in the world to waste any more of my time responding to smears and insults.
Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya on the way out Danny Boy. Nobody cares if you go stomping off somewhere to pout. Take your bullshit attitude elsewhere and good riddance.
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13380 Sep 6, 2014
a waste of time wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Run home to mommy. little Danny boy. I see you still have a wet noodle for a spine.
obummer drone

Los Angeles, CA

#13381 Sep 6, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you! How ya doing? Do you remember Marisa? Danny hated her. Stick around, you're one of the good guys.

Do you remember Marisa?

Yes indeed!

Marisa is one of the very few patriots speaking against the obummer sycophant "dannyBOY"

Dan the Man is just angry because he paid thousands for his education & he has tons of student loans to pay back.

He can't get a friggin job with his liberal arts degree and can't get a 1 percenter to pay his loans off !!!!!!

Dan the Man is finding out the hard way that he wasn't educated at all, he was indoctrinated!
liberal bigotry

Los Angeles, CA

#13382 Sep 6, 2014
Grow up wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

I'm so glad you've decided to check yourself back into the hospital.

It's been clear for a while that your illness is getting the better of you, and being on Topix obviously is more than you can handle.

Good riddance.

Let ……the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

LOL!
1 post removed
liar in chief

Los Angeles, CA

#13384 Sep 6, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you don't have many friends in LA with your Obamaphobic rants. I guess if you had it to do all over again you's opt out for an education.
I don’t hate Obama because he’s black.
I hate Obama because he’s RED.

Barack Hussein Øbama
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13385 Sep 6, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>We will never rest until we get guns out of America. Let the cowboy wannabees move to Mexico and take the misapplies 2nd with them.
You're getting sleepy...very sleepy...

Got that ticket yet you hot air wind bag...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13386 Sep 6, 2014
a waste of time wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then give us something substantial to work with instead of your infantile, idiotic claims that have been refuted.

I have the individual right to keep and bear arms...I can have as many guns as I can afford...I can buy as much ammunition as I'm able to find, and afford...I can carry concealed without a license or permit from some suit in an office...I am recognized as a qualified law enforcement officer and can carry concealed in all 50 states and US territories.

That should get the ball rolling.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13387 Sep 6, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you don't have many friends in LA with your Obamaphobic rants. I guess if you had it to do all over again you's opt out for an education.
It's very obvious that's what you did.
More assumptions from you

Chambersburg, PA

#13388 Sep 6, 2014
Marauder wrote:
I have the individual right to keep and bear arms...I can have as many guns as I can afford...I can buy as much ammunition as I'm able to find, and afford...I can carry concealed without a license or permit from some suit in an office...I am recognized as a qualified law enforcement officer and can carry concealed in all 50 states and US territories.
Under current law, everything you claim is correct. Why would you think I'd argue with them?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13389 Sep 6, 2014
More assumptions from you wrote:
<quoted text>
Under current law, everything you claim is correct. Why would you think I'd argue with them?
I know it's correct...just like other information I have posted.

What do you have...? Do you have something you want to debate...?
Dan Dedope

Essex, MD

#13390 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought you were leaving to go have a personal pity party Danny Boy. Lied again, didn't you?
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#13391 Sep 6, 2014
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then give us something substantial to work with instead of your infantile, idiotic claims that have been refuted.
And one would think that what you said is the end of the debate because everything you said is fact and law. But we have people like DTM that want to take the rights away from honest legal gun owners.

How unfortunate that Danny doesn't put his energy into the illegal gun owners, the people that are destroying this country. He prefers to pick on hard working honest Americans that only want to protect themselves and their families from the violence that is overtaking this country of ours.

I am the person Danny hated with a passion. I am Marisa.
How ironic for Danny that his hatred for me is what busted him.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13392 Sep 6, 2014
Equinsu Ocha wrote:
<quoted text>Well excuse me! Since I had never left, the question seemed out of place as if you were talking to someone else. Maybe you should peel the glue bag off your face before you post.
Call me if you decide you can answer a simple question. Didn't mean to confuse you.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#13393 Sep 6, 2014
Gentlemen, I will leave you to your defending the right to own a gun My job is done in letting you know that Danny is the Shippensburg poster.

I think you have caught on to WT Senior also.

I don't know enough about guns to be debating here...What I do know is guns are a right as an American to own, and how ever many you want to own.

Thank you dear patriots.....keep the fight going for our right to own guns.
dannyBOY lies again

Los Angeles, CA

#13394 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>

I believe documented,

objective facts,

not paranoid conspiracy theories.
dannyBOY lies again

Los Angeles, CA

#13395 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>

Dan the Man is finding out the hard way that he wasn't educated at all, he was indoctrinated!

voted for dumb O ..........twice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min OBAMANATION 1,548,051
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 1 min Trump is a joke 16
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min WelbyMD 241,542
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 274,318
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 6,750
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 min Rose_NoHo 6,801
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 5 min Sheriff Joe 529 1,008
News GOP victory lap after Georgia election win will... 9 min Red Crosse 71
News James Comey fired as FBI director 11 min flack 3,870
More from around the web