Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

SSDD

Chambersburg, PA

#13306 Sep 4, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not Danny.
Hell man, you do not even know what you are talking about.
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise.
You just can't help yourself, can you?
So sad

Chambersburg, PA

#13307 Sep 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text> Your reply here reveals the quality of your character which is at the bottom of the barrell.
*Another* one! My, my, my - you're just using all of them today.
Pure desperation

Chambersburg, PA

#13308 Sep 4, 2014
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you really shouldn't be using it.
LOL! Pure desperation.

In your frustration, you're accusing me of things I've never done. You're just frantically throwing any accusation out that pops into your angry head.

Calm down. Cool off. Come back when you can think straight.
Imaginary

Chambersburg, PA

#13309 Sep 4, 2014
Sheriff Joe wrote:
<quoted text>The tooth fairy doesn't exist.
I guess if you want to you can be both Dan and a fairy.
As far as I can tell, neither one of them exist.
Sheriff Joe

Daytona Beach, FL

#13310 Sep 4, 2014
Imaginary wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I can tell, neither one of them exist.
You don't exist? You better delete your topix account.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/dantheman...
Obsessed

Chambersburg, PA

#13311 Sep 4, 2014
Sheriff Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't exist? You better delete your topix account.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/dantheman...
I exist. That guy hasn't posted in over a month, but thanks for evidence that he exists too.

Any interest in discussing the issues here or is obsessing over your buddy Danny all you're interested in? Would it help you focus if I give you a name you can call me?
Sheriff Joe

Daytona Beach, FL

#13312 Sep 4, 2014
Obsessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I exist. That guy hasn't posted in over a month, but thanks for evidence that he exists too.
Any interest in discussing the issues here or is obsessing over your buddy Danny all you're interested in? Would it help you focus if I give you a name you can call me?
A regular nickname would be helpful. I did ask you 2 questions related to the issue. Care to answer them?
Sheriff Joe

Daytona Beach, FL

#13313 Sep 4, 2014
Obsessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the second amendment should be "repealed"?

If the second amendment gets repealed, are you going to give up the guns you own??
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13314 Sep 4, 2014
aksed typein wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed. You're drunk.
So are you clairvoyant or psychic or have a crystal ball now...?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13315 Sep 4, 2014
So sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Dan, so sad for you that everyone has you figured out.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13316 Sep 4, 2014
More of the same wrote:
<quoted text>
Infantile character assassination.
You've really got *nothing* left, do you?
So sad.
Can't assassinate something you don't have. All you do is continue to deny facts even when presented with sources and keep your head buried in the sand. Your wish is to remain willfully ignorant in the real world use of guns...use in crimes...and use in accidents. You really don't want to know the truth because it would just bust this bubble you have built around yourself to insulate you from the facts.

So let's see; I have all my unregistered guns...my registered guns...6 children trained in firearm use and 5 of them are gun owners...I have knowledge and facts regarding firearms, training and laws...I have federal recognition as a qualified law enforcement officer under LEOSA and can carry concealed in all 50 states and US territories...I have the knowledge that you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to your attempts to disarm Americans or further infringe on their individual right and civil right to keep and bear arms.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13317 Sep 4, 2014
SSDD wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You just can't help yourself, can you?
Yeah, you bring out the best in me...sniff, sniff...you complete me.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13318 Sep 4, 2014
So sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Using all what...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13319 Sep 4, 2014
Pure desperation wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Pure desperation.
In your frustration, you're accusing me of things I've never done. You're just frantically throwing any accusation out that pops into your angry head.
Calm down. Cool off. Come back when you can think straight.
Oh my...that sounds familiar...that's all you have ever done on this thread. You just can't handle it very well when it comes back at you.
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13320 Sep 4, 2014
Chambersburg Chump wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Dan???? Liar!!! Your rhetoric is way too recognizable and completely predictable. You can deny it all you like but, if it stinks like a Danny Boy, snivels like a Danny Boy, and spews bullshit like a Danny Boy.........
Bingo!
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13321 Sep 4, 2014
Obsessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny, Danny, Danny, still lying when you say you never lie? Of course the registered Dan the man Chambersburg doesn't exist, you have stopped using that name. You are now a different name with each post. We aren't as dumb as you, so knock off the BS that you aren't Dan the man. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.....IT'S A DUCK!!!

You've been busted...accept it.

One more thing....what gave you away is when you came back to the Chambersburg forum a few weeks ago and started your rants on the Ferguson thread. I knew immediately it was you. If you aren't Danny, why would you come to some obscure forum about Ferguson when there is the very same thread here?

You have been busted, Danny boy. Accept it.

You aren't as smart as you think you are because you have no idea who I am and I am the one that busted you...you always thought you were so superior to me, and I nailed you! LMAO!
Danisadirtbag

Essex, MD

#13322 Sep 4, 2014
Obsessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy buckets of bullshit, Batman!!! Using an unregistered alias doesn't hide your affliction, the DTMDS symptoms stick out like a turd on a wedding cake. We already have a name to call you; [email protected]#king a*#@ole.
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13323 Sep 4, 2014
You know Danny, know one really cares what name you use. But you blew it when it was discovered that you used to post under Dan the Man Chambersburg, and you denied it. You lied, over and over again. That's where the problem came from.....lying. You always said you never lie and never post as any one else. Yet here you are lying and lying. We know it and you know it and you know we know that you know it.

SHAME ON YOU....just another lying liberal that got caught
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13324 Sep 4, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida...

Homeowner Shots and Kills H ome Invader

Marquise Trevel Yates, a 21 year old blackman broke into a home, beat the husband, the wife managed to get to her gun. She shot and killed Yates. Good thing she had a gun, who knows what this low life would have continued to do.

So now there is one less low life that can hurt or kill someone.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#13325 Sep 4, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
Jacksonville, Florida...
Homeowner Shots and Kills H ome Invader
Marquise Trevel Yates, a 21 year old blackman broke into a home, beat the husband, the wife managed to get to her gun. She shot and killed Yates. Good thing she had a gun, who knows what this low life would have continued to do.
So now there is one less low life that can hurt or kill someone.
It may sound trite but the old saying is a basic truth; it's better to have a gun and never need it that it is to need one and not have it. I'm sure the home owners in this case would agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, top Democrats reach deal on DACA immigrants 1 min Tea Bag Residue C... 85
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,602,248
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min swampmudd 31,247
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 11 min TRUMP a FOOL 17
News End California's election madness 14 min Le Jimbo 2
News Murderer sues Kansas prison for 'imposing Chris... 16 min Retribution 20
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 16 min Chilli J 1,305
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 289,236
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr cpeter1313 10,121
More from around the web