Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13085 Aug 30, 2014
Sheriff Joe wrote:
<quoted text>So you hate gun owners so bad that you want them dead?? You're one heartless POS, aren't you?
He hates everyone that does not pray to his god oslama

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13086 Aug 30, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>NO one under the age of 16 should ever handle, use, or fire a weapon. Teaching them safety is one thing; teaching them to shoot machine guns is irresponsible and the instructor got what he deserved.

I only feel bad for the girl. I agree with you about the parents, however.
I have a friend who has a 8 year old that competes and wins in pistol competitions

Both my kids got their first 22 rifle at 5 years old

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13087 Aug 30, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
N.R.A. Opposes Raising Minimum Uzi Age to Ten

WASHINGTON - The National Rifle Association came out strongly on Wednesday against raising the minimum age for firing an Uzi to ten. The N.R.A. chief Wayne LaPierre said that taking Uzis out of the hands of Americans under ten was "a perilous first step" towards depriving all citizens of their constitutionally guaranteed gun rights. "History teaches us that when a government wants to take away people's guns, first they take semiautomatic weapons away from children," he said.
Look at this kid shoot but morons that are scared of guns are scared of this

Yet more kids die in their house from poison than guns

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
spocko

Oakland, CA

#13088 Aug 30, 2014
Since 1968, more people have been killed by firearms on this civilian ‘peacetime’ battleground across the US than in all military conflicts beginning with the War of Independence in 1775.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#13089 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people drowned last week?????
I very much doubt that, it is one thing to teach your kids about fire arms and target shooting. It is quit another to put a gun in a child's hands, on a firing range for tourists, like it was some sort of toy. 28,000 children and teens were shot and killed in the US between 2002 and 2012. That means that 13 kids died at home for every one soldier killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan during that period.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13090 Aug 30, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
http://luckovich.blog.ajc.com/ 2014/08/27/828-luckovich-carto on-self-inflicted-wounds/

Luckovich nails it again. This is what I'm talking about.
More people are injured or killed by sharp objects every year
And blunt force trauma
And cars
And drowning

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13091 Aug 30, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
http://luckovich.blog.ajc.com/ 2014/08/28/829-luckovich-carto on-cradle-to-grave/

And again.
Cartoons are just your speed

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13092 Aug 30, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Every shooting advances the cause babyfucker.
Yes
When Zim shot ashtray gun sales skyrocketed

Just like this last punk

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13093 Aug 30, 2014
spocko wrote:
Since 1968, more people have been killed by firearms on this civilian ‘peacetime’ battleground across the US than in all military conflicts beginning with the War of Independence in 1775.
Even more have died from the food they eat
The car they drive
The crap they smoke
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13094 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this kid shoot but morons that are scared of guns are scared of this
Yet more kids die in their house from poison than guns
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
If more children knew how to shoot guns, you wouldn't hear about them accidently killing themselves or some other child with them.

So often you hear about them finding a gun and playing with it and it accidently goes off because they have no idea how to operate it.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13095 Aug 30, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>I very much doubt that, it is one thing to teach your kids about fire arms and target shooting. It is quit another to put a gun in a child's hands, on a firing range for tourists, like it was some sort of toy. 28,000 children and teens were shot and killed in the US between 2002 and 2012. That means that 13 kids died at home for every one soldier killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan during that period.
Your numbers also include police shooting perps........

More innocent children die from drowning

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm61...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13096 Aug 30, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>If more children knew how to shoot guns, you wouldn't hear about them accidently killing themselves or some other child with them.

So often you hear about them finding a gun and playing with it and it accidently goes off because they have no idea how to operate it.
Correct

Funny how they want to teach kids safe sex but not safe gun handling
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13097 Aug 30, 2014
spocko wrote:
You did not give any details. How many of these gun deaths are from illegal guns, gangs, inner city, and illegals?

So you see all you did was make a comment that has zero info to it. Very misleading.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13098 Aug 30, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You did not give any details. How many of these gun deaths are from illegal guns, gangs, inner city, and illegals?

So you see all you did was make a comment that has zero info to it. Very misleading.
The vast majority of the gun deaths are caused by gang bangers illegally possessing illegal guns and no law will ever stop that
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13099 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of the gun deaths are caused by gang bangers illegally possessing illegal guns and no law will ever stop that
BINGO! Those are the "little details" they neglect to mention....

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13100 Aug 30, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
I very much doubt that, it is one thing to teach your kids about fire arms and target shooting. It is quit another to put a gun in a child's hands, on a firing range for tourists, like it was some sort of toy. 28,000 children and teens were shot and killed in the US between 2002 and 2012. That means that 13 kids died at home for every one soldier killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan during that period.
Cite your source.
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13101 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
When Zim shot ashtray gun sales skyrocketed
Just like this last punk
I read that Micheal Brown has a second degree murder on his juvenile records. I believe they are trying to have them released.

Just like Trayvon Martin, they tried to sell him as a sweet little boy by using his picture when he was 10 or 11 years old.

This is kept hush hush by the liberal press but since Martin was killed there have been no break ins at the area he was at. Also a mixture of skeetles and ice tea with another ingredient that I cannot remember is a homemade drug, this was not mentioned, just that Martin went to the store for candy and tea and was killed because he was black.

Imlove how they try to portray these low lifes as good little boys! Right and the dog ate my homework.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13102 Aug 30, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>BINGO! Those are the "little details" they neglect to mention....
Yes they don't want people to know that

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13103 Aug 30, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I read that Micheal Brown has a second degree murder on his juvenile records. I believe they are trying to have them released.

Just like Trayvon Martin, they tried to sell him as a sweet little boy by using his picture when he was 10 or 11 years old.

This is kept hush hush by the liberal press but since Martin was killed there have been no break ins at the area he was at. Also a mixture of skeetles and ice tea with another ingredient that I cannot remember is a homemade drug, this was not mentioned, just that Martin went to the store for candy and tea and was killed because he was black.

Imlove how they try to portray these low lifes as good little boys! Right and the dog ate my homework.
Again
Spot on

But liberals don't like facts
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#13104 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Again
Spot on
But liberals don't like facts
I read your Bio. The Moody Blues, I love them! Nights In White Satin is my favorite.

What are the badges for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 3 min Say What 119
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min GodDog 80,374
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min June VanDerMark 340,700
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Chuckles-Divine 1,760,702
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 9 min bottlecap 161
News Supreme Court delivers blow to workers' rights 15 min inbred Genius 59
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 24 min Erl 159
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 37 min davy 239