Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#12584 Aug 12, 2014
Hope in Chains wrote:
President Obama:
If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Michael Brown
If YOU had a son, he'd have flippers and gills.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#12585 Aug 12, 2014
unWelbyisMAD wrote:
<quoted text>
I come from the most evil family in America. They orchestrated the 9/11 attacks. Everyone of them knows and worships the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist. They tried to join Skull&Bones or the Freemasons but were rejected - and were already too bad for the Jesuits.
Wow, sounds like a wonderful little Kl...er, clan you've got there.:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12586 Aug 12, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you can take it however you want, son. you think anyone cares?
Doesn't keep you from posting, RiteUYourmIIdle.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#12587 Aug 12, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wouldn't that just frost your a$$.
Much like the 2nd amendment being the "Law of the Land!"
:^`P
That part's fine. The problem is all of the inbred idiot gun-nuts who handle them irresponsibly and act like they're the cure to all our problems, instead of deadly weapons who kill tens of thousands a year.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#12588 Aug 12, 2014
Churchlady wrote:
The ONLY reason we have a God-given right to bear arms is for the off-chance we would ever have an illegal tyrant in our Whitehouse...wait!
Really. You guys failed to get Reagan, and didn't even TRY to get Bush the Second. Slackers!!

LOL

Location hidden

#12589 Aug 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
From the most evil family in America.
The Bushes.

Don't think we have to worry about Jeb getting elected though.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#12590 Aug 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bushes.
Don't think we have to worry about Jeb getting elected though.
Jeb and Neil should run on the Corruption Party ticket. Well, that's pretty much the GOP ticket though, isn't it.....LOL

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#12591 Aug 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't keep you from posting, RiteUYourmIIdle.
doesn't stop you either, does it, topix addict?

get a life, son.
2 posts removed

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12594 Aug 13, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
7 Lies We Need to Stop Telling About Gun Control in America
http://mic.com/articles/90071/7-lies-we-need-...
There's only one lie that needs to stop being told: Gun control has an impact on criminals and psychos. Stop telling that lie first.
9 posts removed
Equinsu Ocha

Essex, MD

#12604 Aug 13, 2014
I see seven lies there but they all FOLLOW an undisputably true statement.
1 post removed
Equinsu Ocha

Essex, MD

#12606 Aug 13, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>That is the name of the article: 7 Lies We Need to Stop Telling About Gun Control in America
Right, some idiots unsubstantiated opinion vs. the facts.
2 posts removed

Boggy Creek

#12609 Aug 13, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have anything substantive to offer other than stupid, meaningless diatribe or are you just another stupid meaningless, person who's been marginalized by his acquaintances?
Clam own Mitchie, I doubt seriously that anyone is trying to take your place as the stupid meaningless person who has been marginalized his acquaintances. Your title is secure....
spocko

Oakland, CA

#12610 Aug 13, 2014
Guess where Central American gangs buy their guns? Most of the traceable guns seized from criminals last year in the Northern Triangle (El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras) that originated from the United States were purchased from a US retail dealer. The weapons are then smuggled south in cars and trucks, or in checked airline luggage, air freight and boats.

Boggy Creek

#12611 Aug 13, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
The NRA Is Quietly Fighting For Your Right To Kill Elephants For Their Ivory:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/12/nra-...
What does this have to do with the 2nd amendment in America? I am not a member of the NRA and I don't hunt elephant but I still believe in the 2nd amendment and will fight your efforts to infringe on my rights and freedon. The enemy of my enemy (you and your gunphobic friends are my enemy) is my friend, that just about sums up how I feel about the NRA. If you have a problem with elephant hunting.....take it up with the governments that permit it and proffit from it. Plain and simple.
Well

York, PA

#12612 Aug 13, 2014
spocko wrote:
Guess where Central American gangs buy their guns? Most of the traceable guns seized from criminals last year in the Northern Triangle (El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras) that originated from the United States were purchased from a US retail dealer. The weapons are then smuggled south in cars and trucks, or in checked airline luggage, air freight and boats.
Key word traceable. Meaning those that could be submitted for tracing. Nice try. Question: 100 guns are recovered in those countries. 10 have serial numbers and are submitted for tracing. 7 of those submitted are found to have come from the US. What percentage of the 100 original guns recovered came from the US?

Boggy Creek

#12613 Aug 13, 2014
spocko wrote:
So you've pointed out a good reason to start actually enforcing the smuggling and immigration laws. Just like all the other crap you anti-gun folks come up with it could be prevented by effectively enforcing the laws we already have, not enacting new laws that infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens and will be ignored by criminals and psychos the same way they ignore current laws. Our country has been invaded by about 11 million illegal aliens getting a free pass from the Obama administration. A significant portion of them are criminals who want to smuggle drugs in and guns out. Maybe you should suggest that your leftist leader start there. Try again.....
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#12614 Aug 13, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>There's only one lie that needs to stop being told: Gun control has an impact on criminals and psychos. Stop telling that lie first.
Hint, dickhead:

If criminals and psychos (i.e., your average gun-nut) can't get guns, they'll have a harder time killing people.

Duh..
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#12615 Aug 13, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So you've pointed out a good reason to start actually enforcing the smuggling and immigration laws. Just like all the other crap you anti-gun folks come up with it could be prevented by effectively enforcing the laws we already have, not enacting new laws that infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens and will be ignored by criminals and psychos the same way they ignore current laws. Our country has been invaded by about 11 million illegal aliens getting a free pass from the Obama administration. A significant portion of them are criminals who want to smuggle drugs in and guns out. Maybe you should suggest that your leftist leader start there. Try again.....
Hate to tell you, pinhead, but illegal immigration goes back decades. It didn't start under Obama, and Bush didn't do a DAMN thing about it either - nor did Ronnie Ray-gun, your sainted, dead hero-President.

Ooops!:)

Location hidden

#12616 Aug 13, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't stop you either, does it, topix addict?
get a life, son.
Yet here you are with a big mouthful of spooge.

Mommy, wAHmmpogh how come mphfhh pmfhp no life becuase mpfh pmhhfop mhfpoppphmm...posts...

HAHAHAAHH

WIPE YOUR CHIN, SPUNK MONKEY!!!!

Location hidden

#12617 Aug 13, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word traceable. Meaning those that could be submitted for tracing. Nice try. Question: 100 guns are recovered in those countries. 10 have serial numbers and are submitted for tracing. 7 of those submitted are found to have come from the US. What percentage of the 100 original guns recovered came from the US?
One hundred percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 265,195
News 4An SNL star made an awkward Hillary joke at a ... 14 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 14
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min District 1 240,349
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 38 min oops 26,089
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 1 hr dane jah 88
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,521,952
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 1 hr Retribution 40
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 3 hr Trump your President 314
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 179
More from around the web