Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10319 Jun 18, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
A refresher for anyone who missed it...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The facts are irrefutable. Only a pathological liar would continue to deny it.
One banana shy of a bunch as usual. Your "irrefutable conclusion" is soundly refuted by reality. It seems your pseudo-intellectual facade has fallen away to reveal a childish dope. Try again.....

BTW, how long before your stinkin' ol' toothless hound shows up? I'll get some Fabreze.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10320 Jun 18, 2014
Simply pathological.

So sad.

So clueless.

So pathetic.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10321 Jun 18, 2014
"Like I said" right here in post #10208

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You have indeed said lock 'em up and throw away the key. You've also said to let them rot. Try to be honest.
<quoted text>
This is, of course, complete horseshit. You love repeating it because it gives you the opportunity to bash liberals, but the fact of the matter is that prison and sentencing reform has always been bi-partisan. Everyone with a brain recognizes that mindlessly throwing everyone in jail doesn't work and is causing states to go bankrupt.

You can deny the facts 'til you're blue in the face, Danny Boy, and the facts will still remain intact regardless of your denial. You lie, twist words, massage meanings, and generally try to discredit and attack anything you don't like or disagree with. In the end the fact remains that your liberal policies and your liberal judges are the sole reason we have so many dangerous and deranged individuals free to commit violent crimes. No one said a single word about "mindlessly throwing people in jail" There's nothing "mindless" about keeping an individual locked up if they have just committed another crime every time they've been released. That would be called "prudent".

Don't even try to be honest Danny Boy, you've already demonstrated that you are incapable of it.

Here, I'll repeat it for you in case you missed it AGAIN:

You can deny the facts 'til you're blue in the face, Danny Boy, and the facts will still remain intact regardless of your denial.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10322 Jun 18, 2014
Squach wrote:
"Like I said" right here in post #10208
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You have indeed said lock 'em up and throw away the key. You've also said to let them rot. Try to be honest.
<quoted text>
This is, of course, complete horseshit. You love repeating it because it gives you the opportunity to bash liberals, but the fact of the matter is that prison and sentencing reform has always been bi-partisan. Everyone with a brain recognizes that mindlessly throwing everyone in jail doesn't work and is causing states to go bankrupt.
You can deny the facts 'til you're blue in the face, Danny Boy, and the facts will still remain intact regardless of your denial. You lie, twist words, massage meanings, and generally try to discredit and attack anything you don't like or disagree with. In the end the fact remains that your liberal policies and your liberal judges are the sole reason we have so many dangerous and deranged individuals free to commit violent crimes. No one said a single word about "mindlessly throwing people in jail" There's nothing "mindless" about keeping an individual locked up if they have just committed another crime every time they've been released. That would be called "prudent".
Don't even try to be honest Danny Boy, you've already demonstrated that you are incapable of it.
Here, I'll repeat it for you in case you missed it AGAIN:
You can deny the facts 'til you're blue in the face, Danny Boy, and the facts will still remain intact regardless of your denial.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
If only that's what you said when you said, "Like I told you..."

Because if that's what you said instead of "the USA is COMPLETELY, 100% unique" then you wouldn't be a pathological lying multiposter.

But that's not what you said - so that's what you are.

LOL!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10323 Jun 18, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
If only that's what you said when you said, "Like I told you..."
Because if that's what you said instead of "the USA is COMPLETELY, 100% unique" then you wouldn't be a pathological lying multiposter.
But that's not what you said - so that's what you are.
LOL!
ROTFLMAO X 10!!!!!!!!!!

Go back and read it all again didsh!t. This time try to see what is actually there and not what your deranged ego wants to see. I know I shouldn't laugh at the mentally challenged but.....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! !!!!

Like I said, Danny Boy, you can deny the facts but they won't change just because you deny them......... Try again.......
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10325 Jun 18, 2014
Simply pathological.

So clueless.

So sad.

So pathetic.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10326 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Which only means of course, that you have erroneously concluded something based on facts not in evidence.
There are more possibilities in the universe than your own boggled mind imagines Strawmanio.
Oh good heavens NO, AQ! Danny Boy is never wrong, didn't you know that? LMAO!

Since we're the same person now.........does that mean I get to hunt on your little piece of paradise? LOL!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10327 Jun 18, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Simply pathological.
So clueless.
So sad.
So pathetic.
Stop repeating yourself Danny Boy.........makes you sound like a psycho idiot.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10328 Jun 18, 2014
Squach wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, makes ya wonder doesn't it?
Come on, Squishy: you aren't very bright.

You get stuck at yellow lights wondering what color comes next.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10329 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
I pointed out a few countries that defy your claim.
How many firearm murders where there in Japan again last year, BooBoo?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10330 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
I simply successfully challenged your claim that banning guns means no gun crime..
Happy to see the statement posted that no guns mean no crimes.

Anywhere.

By anyone.

Except of course where you insist someone else posted it.

Or one of your fake aliases...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10331 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides you pointing out just how accomplished Democrat/Liberals are at successfully committing voter fraud
If only it weren't for the FACT that more Republicans were arrested for voter fraud than Democrats.

And if only- after years of looking- you could prove if you added up all the convictions of duplicate voting amounted to more than what would fill up ONE school bus.

Putting aside Obama won the last election by close to a couple million votes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10332 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
This country did NOT "give" we citizens any right to keep and bear arms. We citizens .
You keep forgetting you do not speak for the citizens of the USA.

Still waiting for your proof that the US Constitution gives you the right to sell a firearm.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#10333 Jun 18, 2014
How many other states was Indiana's voter ID law found unconstitutional in, Whopper?
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10335 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
.
The 2nd amendment is a restriction and statement that our natural born right is off limits
English is a second or third language for you, BooBoo.

The SCOTUS has confirmed limitations a couple dozen times, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.

And every time a wacko such as yourself gets loose, it helps the cause of the 90 percent of Americans who want universal background checks and other limitations that makes it a little safer for our society.

And when a gun gnutter- such as yourself- insists that someone killing someone on the front steps of a college library, including a picture of the killer carrying a smoking AR-15 through the front doors doesn't count as a school shooting, it helps us establish you as the bald-faced liars you are.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10336 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
If you want to "stop them", then focus on THEM ... the PERSONS.
Guns do not sell themselves, BooBoo.

People sell guns.

Stop blaming inanimate objects.

Guns don't sell, BooBoo, people sell guns.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10337 Jun 18, 2014
Squach wrote:
You can deny the facts
How many people were killed with firearms in Japan last year, BooBoo?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10338 Jun 18, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good heavens NO, AQ! Danny Boy is never wrong, didn't you know that? LMAO!
Since we're the same person now.........does that mean I get to hunt on your little piece of paradise? LOL!
Early Signs of Schizophrenia

--Replaying or rehearsing conversations out loud- i.e. talking to yourself (very common sign)

LMAO!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10339 Jun 18, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Stop repeating yourself Danny Boy.........makes you sound like a psycho idiot.
Squirm, squirm, squirm...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10340 Jun 18, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO X 10!!!!!!!!!!
Go back and read it all again didsh!t. This time try to see what is actually there and not what your deranged ego wants to see. I know I shouldn't laugh at the mentally challenged but.....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! !!!!
Like I said, Danny Boy, you can deny the facts but they won't change just because you deny them......... Try again.......
Squirm, squirm, squirm...

Lie, lie, lie...

Squirm, lie, squirm, lie, squirm...

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Aura Mytha 221,804
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,564,568
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Gotti 16,087
News Psychiatrists say Trump is mentally ill 2 min autistic mormon 106
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 21
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 4 min IMpeach Now 313
News Trump defends son after disclosure of Russian e... 5 min IMpeach Now 20
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min JCPete 279,562
News Democrats, civil rights group aim to block Trum... 1 hr Retribution 117
More from around the web