Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9796 Jun 11, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Why just Yesterday I saw this graph - where is it
http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2...
that shows gun deaths declining from 11,000 to 6,000.
You left this off, shug:

'According to the report, someone under the age of 25 is killed by gunfire in this country every 70 minutes. These violent moments amounted to 6,201 deaths—homicides, suicides, unintentional shootings, law enforcement shootings, and other incidents—in 2010. That’s nearly twice as many deaths as were caused by drugs and alcohol.'

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9797 Jun 11, 2014
Squach wrote:
I am not denying starting this brew-ha-ha
I know.

Good for you.

It's the first honest thing out of your mouth in as long as I can remember.

Chambersburg, PA

#9798 Jun 11, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you answer that one Danny Boy? You seem to know more about it and care more about it than anyone else. I'm reading the barefoot booby's dissertation on facial genitalia and perusing Mitchies detailed account of how big someone's gonads are. Since you're holding yourself forth as the deleted post expert, tell the folks out there why those posts are there for all to see. LOL!!!
Countless of their posts have been deleted too. Some time back near the end of the year Topix seems to have gotten semi-serious about enforcing their terms. You should try paying attention and maybe you'd know these things.

Chambersburg, PA

#9799 Jun 11, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Danny Boy, you've been proving my point with every post. The fact that you can't see it is truly hilarious.
It was your attacks on my personal integrity that started this and I have a great deal of personal integrity..........that's why I wouldn't advise you to hold your breath waiting for an apology.
Obviously the word "integrity" means something different to you than to the rest of the English-speaking world.

Because it has nothing whatsoever to do with you or your morally bankrupt character.
3 posts removed
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#9803 Jun 12, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
The end is near for the tiny testicled gun nuts. We have to get guns out of America. The NRA can become the National Rear-end Association.
Come on Mitch...come and get them. What are you waiting for? The longer you wait, the people are going to die. Make a stand for once in your miserable life.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#9804 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
300 million guns in USA.
When they are banned, I'll stop posting.
Until then: STFU.
Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
ROTFLMAO...guess you pack a lunch everyday when you sit down at the computer.

So you want to infringe on individual's 2nd and 1st Amendment rights...GFY arse wipe.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9805 Jun 12, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
Good for you.
It's the first honest thing out of your mouth in as long as I can remember.
Childish word games now? You're going to edit my comments to make the meaning what you want it to be? I said no such thing and we both know it. YOU have always been the creator and the source of the animosity........just as you are with anyone else who disagrees with you. This is seriously lame Danny Boy. Try again.......

Boggy Creek

#9806 Jun 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Countless of their posts have been deleted too. Some time back near the end of the year Topix seems to have gotten semi-serious about enforcing their terms. You should try paying attention and maybe you'd know these things.
Why should I pay attention to something I don't care about? You're the one who constantly brings it up, you're the one who attaches some imaginary importance to it, so you pay attention to it. Delete all you want Danny Boy, I'll just write some more.

Boggy Creek

#9807 Jun 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Obviously the word "integrity" means something different to you than to the rest of the English-speaking world.
Because it has nothing whatsoever to do with you or your morally bankrupt character.
You just edited one of my posts in order to make the meaning opposite of what I actually said. Then you posted your editing as a quote from me. And you want folks to believe that you know anything about personal integrity?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously the word "integrity" means lying and cheating to you. Can't say I'm sorry we have different definitions.
1 post removed
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#9809 Jun 12, 2014
The following link;

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2...

is the one I obtained from Numbat's post.

It clearly shows gun deaths declining from 11,000 to 6,000.

Chambersburg, PA

#9810 Jun 12, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Childish word games now? You're going to edit my comments to make the meaning what you want it to be? I said no such thing and we both know it. YOU have always been the creator and the source of the animosity........just as you are with anyone else who disagrees with you. This is seriously lame Danny Boy. Try again.......
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I pay attention to something I don't care about? You're the one who constantly brings it up, you're the one who attaches some imaginary importance to it, so you pay attention to it. Delete all you want Danny Boy, I'll just write some more.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You just edited one of my posts in order to make the meaning opposite of what I actually said. Then you posted your editing as a quote from me. And you want folks to believe that you know anything about personal integrity?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously the word "integrity" means lying and cheating to you. Can't say I'm sorry we have different definitions.
blah, blah, blah, blah....

You claimed that I started the insulting posts. I challenged you to prove it - show me where I posted anything uncivil toward you BEFORE you insulted me. If you could do that, you would.

But you haven't.

Because you can't.

Case closed, Squash. You lied and I busted you for it. Everything else from you is just dodging and diverting, just like always.

LMAO!

Boggy Creek

#9811 Jun 12, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You claimed that I started the insulting posts. I challenged you to prove it - show me where I posted anything uncivil toward you BEFORE you insulted me. If you could do that, you would.
But you haven't.
Because you can't.
Case closed, Squash. You lied and I busted you for it. Everything else from you is just dodging and diverting, just like always.
LMAO!
You did start it, I did prove it, and you're living in your own little world seperated from reality. Case closed alright........you have serious issues.....get help.

Chambersburg, PA

#9812 Jun 12, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You did start it, I did prove it, and you're living in your own little world seperated from reality. Case closed alright........you have serious issues.....get help.
You SAYING it isn't you PROVING it, son.

Keep lying. It just proves what you are.

LMAO!
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#9813 Jun 12, 2014
Dan the Man wrote;

But you haven't.

Because you can't.

LMAO!
----------

I think you and him should get a room.

Chambersburg, PA

#9814 Jun 12, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Dan the Man wrote;
But you haven't.
Because you can't.
LMAO!
----------
I think you and him should get a room.
...you and he...
Yep2

Roy, WA

#9815 Jun 12, 2014
you and your own petard

Chambersburg, PA

#9816 Jun 12, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
you and your own petard
...you and your own utter incapacity to post anything original...

Everything you post about guns has been spoon-fed to you by the gun industry propaganda machine, and you even have to steal my words to use against me.

It's like you can't think for yourself.

Which is what makes you a conservative. LOL!
Yep2

Roy, WA

#9817 Jun 12, 2014
that petard actually improves your looks-

I seem to recall one of your favorite tactics being to reword someone's post as a reply, Mr. Originality.

That petard won't hurt so much if you stop squirming.

Chambersburg, PA

#9818 Jun 12, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
that petard actually improves your looks-
I seem to recall one of your favorite tactics being to reword someone's post as a reply, Mr. Originality.
That petard won't hurt so much if you stop squirming.
It's adorable how you just learned that word and can't stop using it.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#9819 Jun 12, 2014
Amazing how that NRA gun industry propaganda machine campaign reduced gun deaths from 11,000 to 6,000, ay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Julian Assange Trolls Hillary Clinton With Twit... 1 min Melissa Dawn Assange 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Freedomofexpression 316,232
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,579,107
News Obama's response to Charlottesville becomes mos... 2 min Anthony 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min REMEMBER DETROIT 24,534
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min old_moose 285,588
News Police: Suspect who drove over protesters at Vi... 3 min Retribution 105
News Reactions to Trump's statement on violence in V... 9 min old_moose 243
News 'God has given Trump authority to take out Kim ... 37 min Erl 190
More from around the web