Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12160 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7717 Apr 5, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol.....typical response from someone
Someone who takes YOUR source and points to the part you skipped over, shug?
2 posts removed

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#7720 Apr 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who takes YOUR source and points to the part you skipped over, shug?
are you talking about the source where you chose to ignore the statistical evidence, son?

Location hidden

#7721 Apr 5, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>are you talking about the source where you chose to ignore the statistical evidence, son?
Read your own source before posting, dipstick.

Fewer surprises...
2 posts removed

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#7724 Apr 6, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, you don't get it. Didn't expect much, and you came in well under the bar.
Sad.
Not my fault you can keep up, stop trying to blame others and educate yourself. It's a very simple and basic concept, regulation reduces the freedom of those regulated. Regulation creates things you are no longer "free" to do. Sometimes that's a good thing and more often it isn't but it is ALWAYS a reduction of individual freedom. Plain and simple.

Location hidden

#7725 Apr 6, 2014
Squach wrote:
Not my fault you can keep up, stop trying to blame others and educate yourself.
Always fun to watch you stumbling over your tongue trying to insult someone else's intelligence, Squishy.
4 posts removed

Since: Oct 09

#7730 Apr 6, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, still wrong gunner. Saying stupid things over and over doesn't make you sound smart!:)
The Squatch sounds educated, you sound...less evolved.

#7731 Apr 6, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
Regulation of murder by law apparently reduces people's freedom to murder others. Squat wants to get rid of that unnecessary government regulation.
After all, most people don't murder, and those who do will eventually get murdered by others. It's the law of the Free Market. Or something.
:)
You cannot silence or repress intelligent thought with your monkey shine tactics.

Help! Help! we're being repressed by an ignorant imperial tyrant!
Come see the violence inherent in the system!

LMAO.
2 posts removed

Boggy Creek

#7734 Apr 6, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, still wrong gunner. Saying stupid things over and over doesn't make you sound smart!:)
I guess your repeated denial of a simple indisputable fact makes you sound like a genius, eh? ROTFLMAO!!! You're pegging out the lame-o-meter here!

#7735 Apr 6, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Python's satirical humor is way over your head. I'd advise you to stick with Jackass or something like Tosh.0 More your speed.:)
Oh and now Simple Simon tells me what I like?
You have no choice but to base those assumptions on the information I am willing to share.
I have been a Monty Python fan for a long time. The unique comedy style has made my ribs ache and caused me many violent eruptions of whatever I was drinking when I watched moments like this:

furthermore, "I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough whopper"!

Boggy Creek

#7736 Apr 6, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
Regulation of murder by law apparently reduces people's freedom to murder others. Squat wants to get rid of that unnecessary government regulation.
After all, most people don't murder, and those who do will eventually get murdered by others. It's the law of the Free Market. Or something.
:)
Actually the "regulation" means that you are not free to take the life of another person without justification, such as self defense. It is an imposed limitation on your individual freedom. Regulation = reduction in individual freedom. Sometimes regulation is a good thing, more often it isn't. Your melodramatic drivel isn't even funny.
1 post removed

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#7738 Apr 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your own source before posting, dipstick.
Fewer surprises...
i did, son!
the stats 'shoot' holes in your opinions!
lol

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#7739 Apr 6, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad....if a monkey-boy like you thought I was intelligent, I'd be worried...:)
you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who thought you were intelligent.
i doubt you worry about that either. enjoy your bliss!
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#7741 Apr 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>It is covered in the book "The Forgotten Man: A New History of the Great Depression" by Amity Shlaes in one of the chapters where she explains how FDR pushed the Idea of requiring people to possess a government issued driver's license to operate motorized vehicles since alot of people didnt have to possess government issued driver's license to operate a motorized vehicle prior to FDR and alot of people refused to comply since people knew all it was meant for was another means of justification by FDR to tax more money away from people to raise revenue for the Federal & State Governments during the Great Depression.
The Forgotten Man: A New History of the Great Depression
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forgotten_Ma...
We were talking about license plates for vehicles, not licenses for drivers.
3 posts removed

Chambersburg, PA

#7745 Apr 7, 2014
Racist just can't stop themselves from hijacking the words of Dr. King to try to justify their own racism.

It's evidence of just how the content of their character is utterly morally depraved and worthy of society's harshest judgment.
2 posts removed

#7748 Apr 7, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Racist just can't stop themselves from hijacking the words of Dr. King to try to justify their own racism.
It's evidence of just how the content of their character is utterly morally depraved and worthy of society's harshest judgment.
I think that dishonor falls on Dimocrats...after all The good Doctor was a Republican because it was the Southern Democrats who stifled the original equal rights act and subsequent amendments AS WELL AS desegregation!

Dimocrats in glass houses shouldn't throw "Little Rocks":

Bates, D.(1962). The long shadow of Little Rock: A memoir (Vol. 3). University of Arkansas Press.

Poe, M.(2008). Little Rock Nine. Simon and Schuster.

http://www.littlerock9.com

Chambersburg, PA

#7749 Apr 7, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that dishonor falls on Dimocrats...after all The good Doctor was a Republican because it was the Southern Democrats who stifled the original equal rights act and subsequent amendments AS WELL AS desegregation!
Dimocrats in glass houses shouldn't throw "Little Rocks":
Bates, D.(1962). The long shadow of Little Rock: A memoir (Vol. 3). University of Arkansas Press.
Poe, M.(2008). Little Rock Nine. Simon and Schuster.
http://www.littlerock9.com
Riiiiigghht.

LOL!

#7750 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Riiiiigghht.
LOL!
Real verifiable academic references AND a credible link...
and your response is...well...deficient.
You FAIL.

I don't play 3rd grader games.
1 post removed

Chambersburg, PA

#7752 Apr 7, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Real verifiable academic references AND a credible link...
and your response is...well...deficient.
You FAIL.
I don't play 3rd grader games.
But you do play 3rd grader revisionist history. LOL!

Your lame rightwing revisionist history has been so thoroughly debunked that I'm surprised anybody is still trying to pedal it.

The fact of the matter is that during the 1960s both major political parties and conservative and liberal wings. And in each of those parties, it was the liberal wing that was right on civil rights and conservatives who were on the side of racism. And then the conservative (racist) members of the Democratic party abandoned it for the Republican party.

To pretend that the Republican party is and has always been champions of civil rights is just deeply, profoundly silly. Anybody who knows anything about real, actual, reality-based history knows that idea is preposterous.

Boggy Creek

#7753 Apr 7, 2014
Your perception is, as usual, distorted. This individual was using the words of Dr. King to point out that racism is being practiced by people of all creeds and colors in the real world. Just like the type of racism that you endorse using "leveling the playing field" as a facade. I know you honestly believe that ONLY Caucasians are capable/guilty of racism but the real world tells a different story. Try again.......

Chambersburg, PA

#7754 Apr 7, 2014
...both major political parties HAD conservative and liberal wings...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min CHARON 1,277,286
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 2 min Jonah1 341
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Thorn 341,289
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 5 min Le Jimbo 102
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,987
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 12 min Learn to Read 403
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,978
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 43 min Synque 154
More from around the web