Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6254 Feb 25, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help that you don't know how to read, cowardly traitor:
The Preamble to The Bill of Rights
Congress of the United States
begun and held at the City of New-York, on
Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to PREVENT MISCONSTRUCTION or ABUSE of its powers, that further DECLARATORY and RESTRICTIVE clauses should be added: And as EXTENDING the ground of PUBLIC CONFIDENCE in the Government, will BEST ENSURE the beneficent ends of its institution.
RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as amendments to the Constitution of the United States, ALL, or any of which Articles, when RATIFIED by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be VALID to ALL INTENTS and PURPOSES, as PART of the said Constitution; viz.]
ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution....
...Amendment II
DECLARATORY clause;
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
RESTRICTIVE clause;
the Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms, shall NOT be infringed.
Now take the blinders off, and the pacifier out of your mouth. And try to throw off your cowardice and become a REAL American.
The coward is the one hiding behind his gun son, not me - lookie in the mirror - that be you!

You are not part of a well regulated militia.

End of story.

A guy like me confronts someone when confronted - not you - you look for your gun first.

People like you are the last ones on earth that should ever hold a firearm.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6255 Feb 25, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"From among the rights retained by our policy, we have selected those of self defence or bearing arms, of conscience, and of free inquiry, for two purposes; one, to shew the vast superiority of our policy, in being able to keep natural rights necessary for liberty and happiness, out of the hands of governments; the other, to shew that this ability is the effect of its principles, and beyond the reach of Mr. Adams’s system, or of any other, unable to reserve to the people, and to withhold from governments, a variety of rights."--John Taylor, Revolutionary Soldier and U.S. Senator,(1792 – 94, 1803, 1822 – 24).[An Inquiry into the Principles and Policy of the Government of the United States: Section the Sixth; THE GOOD MORAL PRINCIPLES OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES,(1814).]
Now go change your diapers.
SMD! Then you can change your diaper.
2 posts removed
FormerParatroope r

Topeka, KS

#6258 Feb 25, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT PART OF "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Include the complete Amendment.

I do not debate whether we have the natural Right to be armed. The Right is intrinsic to our very existence.

What I do debate, that any Right, can be denied, Constitutionally by due process, and ONLY by due process.

The restrictions of denying violent individuals after conviction, is due process. Restricting ownership in a blanket manner because if ignorance or fear, is not due process.

Stop, and think about that last paragraph, then apply the concept to any other Right.

Maybe at this point you can understand my argument. If you disagree, by all means state your objection in civil manner worthy of a citizen.
FormerParatroope r

Topeka, KS

#6259 Feb 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he cover yours, Shug?
I have paid for my own insurance. No need for mental health, I am not the one displaying odd fetishes here.
1 post removed
FormerParatroope r

Topeka, KS

#6261 Feb 25, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
The coward is the one hiding behind his gun son, not me - lookie in the mirror - that be you!
You are not part of a well regulated militia.
End of story.
A guy like me confronts someone when confronted - not you - you look for your gun first.
People like you are the last ones on earth that should ever hold a firearm.
Who was the Militia at the time the Constitution was enacted? What laws and Acts define the current types of Militias? What constitutes well regulated?
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6263 Feb 25, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help that you don't know how to read, cowardly traitor:.
You were never able to learn how to read, bigot.

There are 27 words in the 2nd Amendment and all of them are important.

Location hidden

#6264 Feb 25, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, for the amendment itself EXPRESSLY FORBIDS that which you suggest:
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Justice Scalia
This Century
Heller Decision
from the Supreme Court of the United States

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#6265 Feb 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee: always in the top five, firearm homicides
How dare you insinuate states with a high percentage of blacks also have high rates of violent crime. You must be a hater.
3 posts removed

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#6269 Feb 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."
Justice Scalia
This Century
Heller Decision
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them."--Miranda vs. Arizona, U.S. Supreme Court, 384 US 436, 491,(1966).

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

How can the court continue lying? When it has been conclusively proven that they are LYING? Obviously they have no respect for their MASTERS - We The People. Nor for the solemn oaths they have taken to "uphold and defend" our Constitution - "the Supreme Law of the Land".

How long are We The People going to allow ourselves to live under a LIE? Has TRUTH any place in America any more?

Our hired servants have BETRAYED us. And they CONTINUE to betray us. And apparently We The People lack the fortitude to stand up and confront the LIE. As our forebears had the backbone to do back in 1776.
2 posts removed

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#6272 Feb 26, 2014
fullofit wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF SPAMS HAVE YOU POSTED FROM THE 1800'S?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
BETCHA YOU WILL SEE THIS QUOTE AGAIN, KEATS!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
Wipe your chin, dear!
How odd that you have no shame in repeatedly and publicly showing just how pathetic you really are.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#6275 Feb 26, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed.".
Utter nonsense.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6276 Feb 26, 2014
fullofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun friendly Southern states have highest homicide rates in 2012
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.
Regardless of these verified statistics, this idiot you and I have been responding to will never see the destructive nature of easily accessible firearms in this country, and the decimation that goes along with it.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6277 Feb 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter nonsense.
Can't talk sense to a moron with a gun.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#6278 Feb 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter nonsense.
Yes, you indeed are.
1 post removed

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6280 Feb 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we know when you ask a felon where he got his gun, we know he tells the truth.
Interesting. You proclaim claim ^that^ to be truth, and at the drop of a post, you expect those same felons to purchase from a source where there are background checks and sing the praises of how those felons will all comply and all the world will be happy and "safe".

When you think you have a better mousetrap, nature breeds a smarter mouse.
4 posts removed

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6285 Feb 26, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only cowardly demonrat LIEberals do things like that. You cowards will be doing plenty of that when We The People restore our Constitutional Republic.
Sure you will moron!

And the south is going to rise again - 160 years later, they all still get bailed out by the feds.

Now, go deep throat that gun moron! Shit, I thought you LUVED yer guns so much - show it just how you really feel!
grumpy

Central Islip, NY

#6286 Feb 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Scalia
This Century
Heller Decision
His answer is. "Scalia is a Libtard traitor."
Why do you bother?
3 posts removed

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6290 Feb 26, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"A guy like me confronts someone when confronted "
Really? You will not always think yourself ten feet tall and bullet proof son. Just how do you propose to do this "confronting" when your prostrate enlarges, your hands shake and you are old and feeble?
Only fools think and say that a battle of fists and pushing and shoving is the ultimate test of manhood.
Well, when I'm at that point physically in my life, I should be in a very nice retirement community. I doubt I would need a weapon there.

I did like what Chris Rock said in one of his stand ups;

"I like guns. You know why? When you got a gun, you don't have to work out anymore!"

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6291 Feb 26, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a childishly deviant cowardly traitor-troll. It's happening right in front of your agenda-blinded face, simpleton. And you cowardly traitors better stock up on your supply of Depends. Because you freaks sure are going to need them.
Arkansas just turned into a Constitutional Carry state, simp. And many more states are getting ready to follow. The day of the LIEberal demonrat COWARD is OVER here in America.
You're just a sick violent person looking to start a civil war bubba. Someday, you'll be locked up. And guess what - you won't have a gun where you're going either!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#6292 Feb 26, 2014
fullofit wrote:
<quoted text>
no one give a flying $-hit about arkansas.. only important states are on the coast... California is the 8th biggest economy in the world..
2013 was an unprecedented year for gun safety in America. Despite the lack of motion in Congress, legislators in state houses across the country introduced a record number of bills to strengthen gun laws. Even states with historically weak gun laws, like Florida, Missouri, and Texas, took action towards sensible gun legislation. In fact, at the end of 2013, twenty-one states enacted new laws to curb gun violence in their communities, with eight of these states passing major reforms—far eclipsing the gun lobby’s limited success in state legislatures last year.
In your cowardly and perverse treasonous dreams, troll. You cowards have been LOSING on a grand scale for well over a decade. And you will be losing on an even grander scale in the weeks, months and years to come.

The day of the cowardly and treasonous LIEberal demonrat is OVER here in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min katrina 88 391,372
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,404,750
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Jonah1 14,832
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 5 min Responsibility 231
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Chilli J 5,489
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 233,196
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 6 min StuartB 63
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 3 hr Le Jimbo 64
More from around the web