Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12163 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5762 Feb 8, 2014
-2ndAmRight- wrote:
<quoted text>
really? perhaps you care to explain 11 gun homicides in Japan vs 12 K in the US..hmmmm...seems to work pretty well..back to the end of the line einstein....
must be rough for you coming from a long line of morons...
OK

Totally different culture.
Nowhere near the cultural diversity we do.
Nowhere near the number of overcrowded cities that we have.

Just to name a few.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5763 Feb 8, 2014
-2ndAmRight- wrote:
<quoted text>
really? perhaps you care to explain 11 gun homicides in Japan vs 12 K in the US..hmmmm...seems to work pretty well..back to the end of the line einstein....
must be rough for you coming from a long line of morons...
Here is an even better source of info on why Japan's murder rate and the US's are so dissimilar.(And it has almost NOTHING to do with gun control per se.)

http://www.davekopel.com/2A/Foreign/Japan-Gun...

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5764 Feb 8, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it not in the Constitution? It is the Second Amendment.
Did you ever get your GED, blow monkey?
pssssst....{whispering}....if you REALLY want to send her into a panty-twisting tailspin...tell her it is the "independent clause" of the 2nd Amendment. She loves that.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5765 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!
And YOU can't get passed the FACT that YOU made an ASSUMPTION .
You can't get over the fact that your post came first and I RESPONDED to your post.

You keep thinking you get to set the rules here.

Maybe you need to take your ankle gun to the movie theater and enforce the no cell phones rule?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5766 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
What is the independent clause of the 2nd Amendment, Short-bus???.
When do you get to put paraphrases in between quotes, DongLiqueer?

We have established you are no grammar expert a long time ago. If you want to see the break down the sentence structure of the second amendment, you will need someone else to do it for it to have credibility here.

Because you are no expert on grammar or creditability.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5767 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
Totally different culture..
One country has guns. One country doesn't.

One culture it is justifiable for some to shoot someone for throwing popcorn in your face; another it would not happen in a thousand years.

PS: Happy to compare to Australia... or Canada.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5768 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nowhere near the number of overcrowded cities that we have.
.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So you have never been to Japan, eh?

I guess you are going have to get out your spin machine and explain how Japan has no where near the number of overcrowded cities we have when the population density in Japan is ten time (more than ten times) of that in the US.

PS: I've lived in Japan.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5769 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get over the fact that your post came first and I RESPONDED to your post.
You keep thinking you get to set the rules here.
Maybe you need to take your ankle gun to the movie theater and enforce the no cell phones rule?
Yes....my post was first. And nowhere in it did I mention "grammar". Your post came after where you said that I was no expert on "GRAMMAR".

YOU LOSE F**KWAD........AGAIN. Now admit your MISTAKE and MOVE THE F**K ON!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5770 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you get to put paraphrases in between quotes, DongLiqueer?
We have established you are no grammar expert a long time ago. If you want to see the break down the sentence structure of the second amendment, you will need someone else to do it for it to have credibility here.
Because you are no expert on grammar or creditability.
More lame dodging, deflecting and bullshitting.

nothing to see here....move along

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5771 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
One country has guns. One country doesn't.
One culture it is justifiable for some to shoot someone for throwing popcorn in your face; another it would not happen in a thousand years.
PS: Happy to compare to Australia... or Canada.
BZZZZZT!!!!!!!

Oh....I'm sorry but that answer is INCORRECT! According to what I am sure is one of your favorite websites........GunPolicy.org. ......."The estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in Japan is 710,000."

That's a whole lot of "doesn't", Short-bus.

Try again, and again, and again,(snore), and again.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5772 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: I've lived in Japan.
So what. You were also wrong on guns in civilian hands, too.

And by the way, if I am wrong about the independent clause of the 2nd Amendment (since i am no "expert"), why have you refused to post what it is after being asked to do so MANY times??? After all, you are the self-appointed Topix GRAMMAR Nazi????

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5773 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
So you have never been to Japan, eh?
I guess you are going have to get out your spin machine and explain how Japan has no where near the number of overcrowded cities we have when the population density in Japan is ten time (more than ten times) of that in the US.
PS: I've lived in Japan.
Overall density is one thing. The number of overcrowded cities is another One quarter of Japan's population lives in or near ONE city....Tokyo. Like I said no where near the NUMBER of overcrowded cities, or anywhere even close to our cultural diversity.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5776 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....my post was first. And nowhere in it did I mention "grammar".!
If you try to pass yourself off as an expert, we get to knock you off your stump, DongLiqueer.

You brought it up.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5777 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
And by the way, if I am wrong about the independent clause of the 2nd Amendment
You are not an expert on grammar.

This has been established.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5778 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
More lame dodging, deflecting and bullshitting.
Let's see: I say you are no expert on grammar, and I give an example- an immediate example- and you insist that *I* am dodging.

Like when I cram your statement that Japan doesn't have large urban populations like we have in the USA.

You post something wrong: I post something that proves that you are wrong and you ALWAYS insist that this is deflection.

I guess you are no expert on vocabulary either, eh, DongLiqueer?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5779 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Overall density is one thing. The number of overcrowded cities is another
Really?

How many cities are there in the USA and in Japan that have more than a million people in them?

We should first acknowledge that Japan is about the same size as Montana.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5780 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
Like I said no where near the NUMBER of overcrowded cities
I am waiting for you to spin this, I understand that you by now know that Japan has more cities over a million and you are going to try to redefine some word in your claim and insist that is what you meant to say.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5781 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
."The estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in Japan is 710,000."
What is the population of Japan, shug?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5782 Feb 8, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
That's a whole lot of "doesn't", Short-bus..
One tenth of one percent isn't "a lot".

I understand: you haven't managed to spin anything and you want to spin "a lot" .

We are comparing US to Japan, I know you want to run away.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#5783 Feb 8, 2014
-2ndAmRight- wrote:
<quoted text>
did I say it was invalid?..there is the original constitution and then it was amended... do you know the difference, RET-ARD?.. original vs amended... learn to distinguish....that was the issue...
now go fondle your mom....
No, brainless and treasonous wonder. You need to extract your side-stepping and treasonous head from your nether region.

Amendments are made PART of the original Constitution to "ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES". The document which GOVERNS our government. Which is the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.

Pull your head out, senseless and meaningless traitor-troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min I Am No One_ 10,652
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 4 min Jim Schmear 98
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Strel 171,614
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Brian_G 336,257
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,262,112
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 13 min serfs up 572
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question 14 min Denny CranesPlace 10
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Ari son of Anarchy 189,804
More from around the web