Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

Nov 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BizPacReview.com

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Comments
2,481 - 2,500 of 10,369 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2831 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need new material.
You certainly can't respond with actual facts, the least you can do is come up with something new in five years.
Can't help that your LIEberal agenda prevents you from seeing or acknowledging the facts. Your own evil has contributed much to your blindness. And shall be the cause of your impending destruction.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2832 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already sourced.
Wipe your chin, Sod0mite.
We don't need your approval.
You will never get my approval, vile Sod0mite.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2833 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes, Sod0mite.
the vein in your forehead is throbbing.
Calm blue ocean...
The AR-15 was designed to kill humans. It was originally designed as a military weapon to be sold to the DoD for use by the infantry to replace the M1.
Designed to kill humans.
Not target shooting.
And of course not hunting.
No, that's how LIEberals use weapons. We, the normal people, use them as defensive weapons and for target practice.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2834 Dec 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
In the likely event any of you happen to come in contact with the schizophrenics called 2ndAmRight, Marauder , ArmedVeteran or huntcoyotes and/or any of his aliases.. immediately hide your children.
A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor hillbilly's complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven them to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating human creatures. They are doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline. What ever you do .. DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing. These creatures can most commonly found on the “TOPIX GUN FORUMS” in a soiled diaper having a conversations with themselves
Yet more drooled deviled spam.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2835 Dec 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahhahahaha... think again stupa-$$.. how many generations of morons do you come from?
California’s law banning possession of a semi-automatic assault rifle is constitutional, according to a state appeals court that upheld the law Monday against a Second Amendment challenge. As the court’s opinion explains, the Supreme Court’s seminal Second Amendment opinion in District of Columbia v. Heller held that the right to bear arms is “‘not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose,’ but is instead the right to possess and carry weapons typically possessed by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes such as hunting or self-defense.” Ownership of “[d]angerous and unusual weapons” is not protected by the Constitution.
Vaild U.S. Supreme Court decisions:

"...The Territory being a part of the United States, the Government and the citizen both enter it under the authority of the Constitution, with their respective rights defined and marked out; and the Federal Government [60 U.S. 393, 450] can exercise no power over his person or property, beyond what that instrument confers, nor lawfully deny any right which it has reserved.

"A reference to a few of the provisions of the Constitution will illustrate this proposition.

"For example, no one, we presume, will contend that Congress can make any law in a Territory respecting the establishment of religion, or the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or the right of the people of the Territory peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for the redress of grievances.

"Nor can Congress deny to the people the right to keep and bear arms, nor the right to trial by jury, nor compel any one to be a witness against himself in a criminal proceeding.

"These powers, and others, in relation to rights of person, which it is not necessary here to enumerate, are, in express and positive terms, denied to the General Government; and the rights of private property have been guarded with equal care...."--Mr. Chief Justice TANEY, U.S. Supreme Court, Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1856).

"The second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed, but this, as has been seen, means no more than that it shall not be infringed by Congress. This is one of the amendments that has no other effect than to restrict the powers of the national government, leaving the people to look for their protection against any violation by their fellow citizens of the rights it recognizes, to what is called, in The City of New York v. Miln, 11 Pet. 139, the "powers which relate to merely municipal legislation, or what was, perhaps, more properly called internal police," "not surrendered or restrained" by the Constitution of the United States."--U.S. Supreme Court, United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875).

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them."--Miranda vs. Arizona, U.S. Supreme Court, 384 US 436, 491,(1966).

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."
1 post removed

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2837 Dec 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget to swallow... don't want you killing all those live sperm.... bwhahhahahahahahha...your god doesn't like abortions... well, you are the exception.....
Yet more mindless drooling. Oh well, we won't be having to put up with the likes of you much longer.
1 post removed
Independent

United States

#2839 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to take a poll.
I'm not the one pretending that Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat and for proof saying it 's because I said so.
In the history of time, I doubt party affiliation entered the head of any mass killer ever.
What they have in common is: they had guns and penises.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Wipe your own chin, I am not arguing about Lanza, so your reply is nothing more than deflection.

You said:
"For as everyone knows, the VAST MAJORITY of mass murderers and other criminals are of course REPUBLICUNTS."

Everyone indeed does not know what you claim. I am betting it is just the opposite, just as has been proven to you by stats.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#2840 Dec 31, 2013
Gun Control Does Not Work wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical libtard dismissing fact.
Figure it out yourself...all run by democrats
http://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/10-dang...
More reading for you:
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2006-02-16/n...
LOL
I've figured you out already, partisan puke. You're an idiot.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#2841 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes he was......undoubtedly the product of a very progressive liberal upbringing. I was told that there had been Obama campaign signs on the family's front lawn......that is all the proof I needed.
I was told you had spam for brains, but I felt they exaggerated your intelligence.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2843 Dec 31, 2013
Yes he was.....
Then prove it.

He lived at home mooching his mother- a rich white Republican woman gun collector in a Republican suburbs.

Guaranteed Republican.

Wipe your chin, Seymour.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2844 Dec 31, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I've figured you out already, partisan puke. You're an idiot.
No, you rightly hold that title.

Location hidden

#2845 Dec 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your own chin, I am not arguing about Lanza,
I am arguing about Lanza.

I think if you make a claim here, you have to do a little more than "I said so".

Especially if you are already known as the biggest liar on Topix.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2846 Dec 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
In the likely event any of you happen to come in contact with the schizophrenics called 2ndAmRight, Marauder , ArmedVeteran or huntcoyotes and/or any of his aliases.. immediately hide your children.
A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor hillbilly's complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven them to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating human creatures. They are doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline. What ever you do .. DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing. These creatures can most commonly found on the “TOPIX GUN FORUMS” in a soiled diaper having a conversations with themselves
Even more mindless bedeviled spam.

Location hidden

#2847 Dec 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
"For as everyone knows, the VAST MAJORITY of mass murderers and other criminals are of course REPUBLICUNTS."
So you are suggesting people who make claims should back them up, eh?

Location hidden

#2848 Dec 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
< I am betting it is just the opposite, just as has been proven to you by stats.
You have no such proof.

Stats prove that Republicans commit the majority of crimes.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#2849 Dec 31, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you rightly hold that title.
Typical 'bagger...'I KNOW you are but what am I???'

LOL

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2850 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are suggesting people who make claims should back them up, eh?
We realize that can never be expected from a LIEberal such a yourself. And even if you did, it would all just be lies anyways.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2851 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no such proof.
Stats prove that Republicans commit the majority of crimes.
And the FACTS that have already been posted NUMEROUS times prove that you are LYING.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#2852 Dec 31, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
We realize that can never be expected from a LIEberal such a yourself. And even if you did, it would all just be lies anyways.
You argue like a nine-year-old. And that may be giving you too much credit....:)

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2853 Dec 31, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical 'bagger...'I KNOW you are but what am I???'
LOL
No, more lie TRUTHFUL. Which is quite unlike that which you LIEberals are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,101,997
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min Le Jimbo 1,711
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min eyeful 257,185
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 151,534
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 min Reverend Alan 200,664
Enemy of My Enemy: Are airstrikes against ISIS ... 5 min Le Jimbo 63
Obama, Biden tout economic gains to union crowd... 5 min Cat74 13
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 20 min Lawrence Wolf 36
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••