US Muslims find defending themselves ...

US Muslims find defending themselves exhausting

There are 1793 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Mar 12, 2011, titled US Muslims find defending themselves exhausting. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Finishing law school is a challenge for Dewnya Bakri-Bazzi, but being an American and a Muslim can be downright exhausting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1492 Apr 2, 2011
Nomos Soter wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo! Someone give this guy a fricking medal already!!! Who cares? You burned a book instead of reading it. Who cares? Sharai law; who cares? Who cares about your backwater opinions on religious diversity? Are You actually still so diluted thinking some one like you has a chance at a political career and even a possibility of being elected president. No one care's about you're hates, your biases and your prejudices. No one care's about some bloated boozer from Arkansas. I'm sure you are a frequent caller on Coast to Coast late at night working on your next plot to burn more books you purchased in your bomb shelter wearing your tin foil hat.
Charlie's in the bushes! Scramble Guys. Move! Pull back, i'm hit! I'm hit.
Figured you'd enjoy that, hope it brought back all sorts of memories.
I would prefer we just scream INCOMING really loud!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1493 Apr 2, 2011
R TENKILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the delusion that other people give a Sh!t what you believe in, or what you don't believe in.
A maggot has more worth on this earth than you do.
I DID HOWEVER FYMITA AGAIN!
Hehehehehe!
Hehehehe, what is that? Little boy gibberish! YOU, little fella, are the one who is delusional, and again, you just can't see for looking. I really don't care what you believe in, but you pushed it, so I slammed you back, and it appears that you have a very difficult time with that, but hey, when you give, you had better be able to receive! See, I've gotten under your thin skin, haven't I, Clyde. Is that YOUR opinion? I mean, a maggot? Aren't you reaching a bit, Homer. You're striking out irrationally at anyone who disagrees with you, but toughen it up, slug, again, if you give, you'd darn well be ready to receive, which, of course, you will. Again, YOU, are jealous, we have what you want, and you don't and will probably not, get it, which is..........Happiness. Keep trying little boy, keep trying, you have a very long way to go, and you're not smart enough to even know what it is. lol, lol, what a drip. I mean, really, do YOU, actually believe, that I care what you think?
Do you really? If you do..........then tis you, who is delusional. lol, lol, lol, again, keep trying, Harvey, it appears that, that is the only thing that makes you happy, and that is, trying to convince others, that they have what you have..........
and that being..........Unhappiness, doom and gloom, and have absolutely nothing to look forward to in this life, of which you, have none. Again, I am very happy, and you aren't, but you wish you were, and you try so hard to make others, just like you,.......
hopeless! Bye, bye, Harry! I don't care about you, but it's fun jabbing you and making you screech like a little girl. Keep trying, I'm here and you wish I weren't.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1494 Apr 2, 2011
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - like the good christian you are - the one who thinks all women who ever had an elective abortion should be put in jail for murder.
ALL religions cause their followers to be horrible people.
Now this..........shows just dumb you are.

"ALL religions cause their followers to be horrible people".

I mean, come on, Clyde, do you actually believe that? Poor little boy. Is it any wonder why people feel sorry for you, when such stupid, ignorant utterances come from a human being. Boy, are you really unhappy. What a failure your parents raised, and tis they, whom we feel sorry for, certainly not you. God gave you your choices, and you made and are making, some really bad ones, but hey, that is is how you will learn, just like the rest of us, but then, some are more dense than others, and boy, are you dense!

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1495 Apr 2, 2011
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe, what is that? Little boy gibberish! YOU, little fella, are the one who is delusional, and again, you just can't see for looking. I really don't care what you believe in, but you pushed it, so I slammed you back, and it appears that you have a very difficult time with that, but hey, when you give, you had better be able to receive! See, I've gotten under your thin skin, haven't I, Clyde. Is that YOUR opinion? I mean, a maggot? Aren't you reaching a bit, Homer. You're striking out irrationally at anyone who disagrees with you, but toughen it up, slug, again, if you give, you'd darn well be ready to receive, which, of course, you will. Again, YOU, are jealous, we have what you want, and you don't and will probably not, get it, which is..........Happiness. Keep trying little boy, keep trying, you have a very long way to go, and you're not smart enough to even know what it is. lol, lol, what a drip. I mean, really, do YOU, actually believe, that I care what you think?
Do you really? If you do..........then tis you, who is delusional. lol, lol, lol, again, keep trying, Harvey, it appears that, that is the only thing that makes you happy, and that is, trying to convince others, that they have what you have..........
and that being..........Unhappiness, doom and gloom, and have absolutely nothing to look forward to in this life, of which you, have none. Again, I am very happy, and you aren't, but you wish you were, and you try so hard to make others, just like you,.......
hopeless! Bye, bye, Harry! I don't care about you, but it's fun jabbing you and making you screech like a little girl. Keep trying, I'm here and you wish I weren't.
Your so blinded by religious ignorance you replyed to the post!

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1496 Apr 2, 2011
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this..........shows just dumb you are.
"ALL religions cause their followers to be horrible people".
I mean, come on, Clyde, do you actually believe that? Poor little boy. Is it any wonder why people feel sorry for you, when such stupid, ignorant utterances come from a human being. Boy, are you really unhappy. What a failure your parents raised, and tis they, whom we feel sorry for, certainly not you. God gave you your choices, and you made and are making, some really bad ones, but hey, that is is how you will learn, just like the rest of us, but then, some are more dense than others, and boy, are you dense!
it causes you to a racist

“Common Sense Has Left America”

Since: Oct 07

Maryville, TN

#1497 Apr 2, 2011
Not sure why, we have a president that is actively advancing the Muslim agenda around the world.

“GUNS A PLENTY”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1498 Apr 2, 2011
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe, what is that? Little boy gibberish! YOU, little fella, are the one who is delusional, and again, you just can't see for looking. I really don't care what you believe in, but you pushed it, so I slammed you back, and it appears that you have a very difficult time with that, but hey, when you give, you had better be able to receive! See, I've gotten under your thin skin, haven't I, Clyde. Is that YOUR opinion? I mean, a maggot? Aren't you reaching a bit, Homer. You're striking out irrationally at anyone who disagrees with you, but toughen it up, slug, again, if you give, you'd darn well be ready to receive, which, of course, you will. Again, YOU, are jealous, we have what you want, and you don't and will probably not, get it, which is..........Happiness. Keep trying little boy, keep trying, you have a very long way to go, and you're not smart enough to even know what it is. lol, lol, what a drip. I mean, really, do YOU, actually believe, that I care what you think?
Do you really? If you do..........then tis you, who is delusional. lol, lol, lol, again, keep trying, Harvey, it appears that, that is the only thing that makes you happy, and that is, trying to convince others, that they have what you have..........
and that being..........Unhappiness, doom and gloom, and have absolutely nothing to look forward to in this life, of which you, have none. Again, I am very happy, and you aren't, but you wish you were, and you try so hard to make others, just like you,.......
hopeless! Bye, bye, Harry! I don't care about you, but it's fun jabbing you and making you screech like a little girl. Keep trying, I'm here and you wish I weren't.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BUSTED CHUMP!

What a fricken LOSER!
Posting under two different profiles, answering yourself even.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Get a life ya worm!

BTW- IFYMITA
Again!

“GUNS A PLENTY”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1499 Apr 2, 2011
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so blinded by religious ignorance you replyed to the post!
Hey Shadow.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

“GUNS A PLENTY”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1500 Apr 2, 2011
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
it causes you to a racist
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lol

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1501 Apr 2, 2011
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so blinded by religious ignorance you replyed to the post!
So, as I told you, it's sort of fun jabbing you, and making you do what you're doing now, and that is..........answering. But, blinded?, not hardly, Hank. I know what I believe, but do you? Again, you're jealous, plain and simple, just like you. I told you, you want what we've got, and that is a plan for happiness and joy with our families. I know, you can't say that, lol, lol, lol, simply because you're..........blinded by atheistic ignorance. Nice try though, Skippy.

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1502 Apr 2, 2011
R TENKILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BUSTED CHUMP!
What a fricken LOSER!
Posting under two different profiles, answering yourself even.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Get a life ya worm!
BTW- IFYMITA
Again!
No - that was not me accidentally posting as someone else.

It was the real Shadow Idiot - just proving how blind, stupid and ignorant religion has made him.

He is also a racist who hates blacks.

You on the other hand have allowed your religion to turn you on to necrophilia.

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1503 Apr 2, 2011
R TENKILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BUSTED CHUMP!
What a fricken LOSER!
Posting under two different profiles, answering yourself even.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Get a life ya worm!
BTW- IFYMITA
Again!
While I can assure you Shadow desires to be me - he is to trapped in a religious belief that makes him call people southern slang names and hate black people.

But he really does desire to be just like me.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1504 Apr 2, 2011
R TENKILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lol
Say what?? Have you gone loco? No, perhaps not, it's more like,
You ARE loco. But, have no fear, you have a friend in that little fella who's name is a lie, for he knows not, what truth is. Wow, this is cool, two little fella's alike, both appear as those who know, but don't. I mean, what kind of language are you using? Botswana comes to mind, but I don't know if even know where that is, but it looks as though you must, for you speak it. Good boy, at least you know something, I know it isn't much, but it's a beginning.

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1505 Apr 2, 2011
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as I told you, it's sort of fun jabbing you, and making you do what you're doing now, and that is..........answering. But, blinded?, not hardly, Hank. I know what I believe, but do you? Again, you're jealous, plain and simple, just like you. I told you, you want what we've got, and that is a plan for happiness and joy with our families. I know, you can't say that, lol, lol, lol, simply because you're..........blinded by atheistic ignorance. Nice try though, Skippy.
Yeh - you ignorant idiot - but you keep replying to me. I will always reply to your sheer stupidity - but you can just shut up and leave.

And - I have got you so jazzed up you replied to me by replying to Big Guns post!

You are so damn blinded by religious and racist teachings you can't tell the ones on your team from the enemy.

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1506 Apr 2, 2011
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as I told you, it's sort of fun jabbing you, and making you do what you're doing now, and that is..........answering. But, blinded?, not hardly, Hank. I know what I believe, but do you? Again, you're jealous, plain and simple, just like you. I told you, you want what we've got, and that is a plan for happiness and joy with our families. I know, you can't say that, lol, lol, lol, simply because you're..........blinded by atheistic ignorance. Nice try though, Skippy.
I can imagine a majority of your conversations in your life start with the words "so, as I told you........"

You first started using them on the day your dad died.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1507 Apr 2, 2011
R TENKILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BUSTED CHUMP!
What a fricken LOSER!
Posting under two different profiles, answering yourself even.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Get a life ya worm!
BTW- IFYMITA
Again!
lol, lol, you drip. tenkiller? No, you don't have the guts. I can see you neither, have a life, you slug. lol, lol, I grabbed you by your little ears too, huh, boy! Good, IMEFIMMR

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1508 Apr 2, 2011
R TENKILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shadow.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!
Hey nokiller, you're a baby! lol, lol, you doofus.

Since: Apr 07

Nashville, TN

#1509 Apr 2, 2011
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer we just scream INCOMING really loud!
OUT GOING MAIL

I prefer that one.

As a United States Marine I know my limitations and my abilities. I am combat tested and ready to take on our Muslim enemies both foreign and domestic. I also have the ability to completely close down our borders so no one can enter this country illegally. Not only that but like Ike I will round up all of the illegals and send them home in bright orange paper bags.

We are after all AMERICANS and we will not be dominated by any other country. Obama has sold us out to the Muslims.

My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President ...FB Jim Hayden for President 2012

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1510 Apr 2, 2011
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
While I can assure you Shadow desires to be me - he is to trapped in a religious belief that makes him call people southern slang names and hate black people.
But he really does desire to be just like me.
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, You're STILL jealous, Clyde! I like that, now my posts have been all worth it.

Since: Mar 08

Whittier, CA

#1511 Apr 2, 2011
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, You're STILL jealous, Clyde! I like that, now my posts have been all worth it.
I guess you are taking Big Guns on by himself - have at it.

But I do wish to thank you for proving my point that religion is what makes people horrible.

Look what it made you. A fat, lazy, ignorant republican racist who is in love with the sound of his own voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,549,541
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min bad bob 7,849
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 2 min TRUMP 45 684
News Trump's poll numbers are in a very, very bad place 6 min RiccardoFire 451
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 7 min CodeTalker 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 9 min Ronold From Ponoma 59
News News 11 Mins Ago Top Republican to press for $7... 10 min CodeTalker 26
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min CodeTalker 274,941
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 3 hr CodeTalker 174
More from around the web