Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected ...

Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

There are 1168 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

zef

Los Angeles, CA

#615 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What trial?
Still waiting: 500,000 frozen babies.
The human rights violations trials the Nazi party has every right to bring against the abortion providers of America. That trial.
I know nothing about any "frozen babies".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#616 Apr 21, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
The human rights violations trials the Nazi party .
calm blue ocean... calm blue ocean...

What are you going to do about those 500,000 frozen baby embryos?
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#617 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
calm blue ocean... calm blue ocean...
What are you going to do about those 500,000 frozen baby embryos?
Baby embryos? You think there are embryo parents that have embryo babies? What do you think an embryo is? You are insane.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#618 Apr 21, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
The human rights violations trials the Nazi party has every right to bring against the abortion providers of America. That trial.
I know nothing about any "frozen babies".

Location hidden

#619 Apr 21, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby embryos?
500,000 frozen embryos being aborted and you whine about egg shells.

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#620 Apr 21, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby embryos? You think there are embryo parents that have embryo babies? What do you think an embryo is? You are insane.
I think you will never admit that the many thousands of human embryos left over from in vitro fertilizations, which are either kept in freezers across the country, or are discarded when the parents decide they are extraneous - which happens quite frequently, due to the large numbers of human ova harvested for the procedure - are completely unimportant to you in your crusade against abortion. Even though they are just as human as any other products of conception. That doesn't fit your script.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#621 Apr 21, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I think you will never admit that the many thousands of human embryos left over from in vitro fertilizations, which are either kept in freezers across the country, or are discarded when the parents decide they are extraneous - which happens quite frequently, due to the large numbers of human ova harvested for the procedure - are completely unimportant to you in your crusade against abortion. Even though they are just as human as any other products of conception. That doesn't fit your script.
It is impossible to freeze an embryo in the womb without freezing the adult or adolescent that has the womb. Which as far as I know isn't being done. You are insane.
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#622 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.americanhumanist.org/HNN/details/2...

This sums up the fundamentalist right's denial of reality.
1 post removed

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#624 Apr 22, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>It is impossible to freeze an embryo in the womb without freezing the adult or adolescent that has the womb. Which as far as I know isn't being done. You are insane.
And we have a winner!!!

The so-called 'pro-life' faction couldn't possibly care any less about what eventually happens to the 'leftover' products of in-vitro fertilization for one reason, and one reason only:

They don't reside in a woman's uterus.

Therefore, regardless of their 'humanity' or 'personhood'...they don't matter. Which is patently obvious, by your reply above.

Nazi freak.

Location hidden

#625 Apr 22, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>It is impossible to freeze an embryo in the womb
What are you going to do with the 500,000 frozen babies, dear?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#626 Apr 22, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>But not before raking all the profits off the top of the bloody pile...
This is the most hypocritical stance I've yet seen you take, Jumbo. Of course, all fetus worshipers are hypocrites in one way or another.
I'm surprised you and Romney don't have fricasseed fetus for breakfast three days a week.
Well when Planned Parenthood and people like Holders Wife that promote abortions get done taking blood money, there's not much less until another stimulus comes along for unions and baby killers.

Paris

#627 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do with the 500,000 frozen babies, dear?
We hurd you sell them to the east for their curry.

Paris

#628 Apr 22, 2013
heard
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#629 Apr 22, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I think you will never admit that the many thousands of human embryos left over from in vitro fertilizations, which are either kept in freezers across the country, or are discarded when the parents decide they are extraneous - which happens quite frequently, due to the large numbers of human ova harvested for the procedure - are completely unimportant to you in your crusade against abortion. Even though they are just as human as any other products of conception. That doesn't fit your script.
I have no knowledge of any such thing. If you expect me to believe something, just because someone tells me its true, you are insane.

The Witchcraft Trials in Salem: A Commentary
By the time the witchhunt ended, nineteen convicted witches were executed, at least four accused witches had died in prison, and one man, Giles Corey, had been pressed to death. About one to two hundred other persons were arrested and imprisoned on witchcraft charges. Two dogs were executed as suspected accomplices of witches.
Did They ever prove that the girls in the salem witch trials, who accused all those innocent people of being witches, were lying?
It was just a big group of girls lying to the courts and accusing innocent people of being witches. The girls most likely were bored and wanted the attention. I think it was a terrible thing that happened. how any one could accuse some one falsely, and see them hanged is beyond me. i am just wondering, is it a well known fact today that all these girls were lying? and how soon after the events was this realized?

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#630 Apr 22, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no knowledge of any such thing.
Deliberate ignorance is no substitute for knowledge.
zef wrote:
<quoted text> you are insane.
You are insipid.

And a Nazi freak.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#631 Apr 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We hurd you sell them to the east for their curry.
Connecticut doesn't have a big curry fan base...they're more into lemon pepper.

If you're looking to start a Stericycle franchise, I'm sure your so-called 'pro-life' pal Romney could set you up with one.

http://mashable.com/2012/11/08/mitt-romney-we...

Contact info is probably in there somewhere.
Earn your opportunity!!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#632 Apr 22, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Deliberate ignorance is no substitute for knowledge.
<quoted text>You are insipid.
And a Nazi freak.
Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/van-nostrands ...

Essentials of Human Embryology

http://www.amazon.com/Essentials-Human-Embryo ...

Before we are born : essentials of embryology and birth defects

http://library.uthscsa.edu/2012/04/new-to-the ...

Human Embryology & Teratology

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/prod ...

Patten's Foundations of Embryology

http://www.abebooks.com/9780070099401/Pattens ...

Human Life Begins at Fertilization
"Human development begins after the union of male and female gametes or germ cells during a process known as fertilization (conception).
"Fertilization is a sequence of events that begins with the contact of a sperm (spermatozoon) with a secondary oocyte (ovum) and ends with the fusion of their pronuclei (the haploid nuclei of the sperm and ovum) and the mingling of their chromosomes to form a new cell. This fertilized ovum, known as a zygote, is a large diploid cell that is the beginning, or primordium, of a human being."
"Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs which characterize its body when it becomes a separate organism.... At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun.... The term embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life."
[Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943]
[Moore, Keith L. Essentials of Human Embryology. Toronto: B.C. Decker Inc, 1988, p.2]
"Zygote. This cell, formed by the union of an ovum and a sperm (Gr. zyg tos, yoked together), represents the beginning of a human being. The common expression 'fertilized ovum' refers to the zygote."
[Moore, Keith L. and Persaud, T.V.N. Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects. 4th edition. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1993, p. 1]
"Although life is a continuous process, fertilization is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new, genetically distinct human organism is thereby formed.... The combination of 23 chromosomes present in each pronucleus results in 46 chromosomes in the zygote. Thus the diploid number is restored and the embryonic genome is formed. The embryo now exists as a genetic unity."
[O'Rahilly, Ronan and Müller, Fabiola. Human Embryology & Teratology. 2nd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 1996, pp. 8, 29. This textbook lists "pre-embryo" among "discarded and replaced terms" in modern embryology, describing it as "ill-defined and inaccurate" (p. 12}]
"Almost all higher animals start their lives from a single cell, the fertilized ovum (zygote)... The time of fertilization represents the starting point in the life history, or ontogeny, of the individual."
[Carlson, Bruce M. Patten's Foundations of Embryology. 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996, p. 3]

Location hidden

#633 Apr 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well when Planned Parenthood and people like Holders Wife that promote abortions
No one promotes abortion, Dumbo.

~stomp stomp stomp~

Location hidden

#634 Apr 22, 2013
zef wrote:
Human Life Begins at Fertilization
Nope.

Begins at birth.

If human life begins at fertilization, what are you going to do with those 500,000 humans in freezers, honey?

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#635 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Begins at birth.
If human life begins at fertilization, what are you going to do with those 500,000 humans in freezers, honey?
Not a damn thing...this twizzler won't even acknowledge they exist, much less count them as 'women' for his/her/its purposes, like they do every female fetus in a woman's womb.

The Nazi freak might have a great recipe for soul food though...and if not, it will undoubtedly post something equally extraneous to the discussion.

It's almost entertaining to try figuring out what totally off-topic shit it will be posting next!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 2 min bad bob 1,137
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,548,910
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 5 min One Womyn Riot 64
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 7,146
News Republican health care plan unveiled: Cut Medic... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 51
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 241,615
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 49
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min JCPete 274,726
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 1 hr old_moose 585
More from around the web