GOP Comfortable Ignoring Obama Pivot ...

GOP Comfortable Ignoring Obama Pivot to Immigration Reform

There are 3 comments on the New Media Journal story from Oct 25, 2013, titled GOP Comfortable Ignoring Obama Pivot to Immigration Reform. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

For President Obama and advocates hoping for a House vote on immigration reform this year, the reality is simple: Fat chance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

Really

De Soto, KS

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Exactly!
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Maybe some of the neocons in leadership are coming to their senses. I hope so but I'm not counting on it. At least they're doing the right thing for now.
1 post removed
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Good for them,no one should pay obama any mind.ignore him all you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min thetruth 21,245
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Surgit Tempestas 1,420,900
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min Truth is might 8,085
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Jamal 240,178
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min District 1 222,840
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Blitzking 205,506
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 420
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 393,434
More from around the web