Ted Cruz heckled by protesters at conservative summitTed Cruz heckled ...

There are 654 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 11, 2013, titled Ted Cruz heckled by protesters at conservative summitTed Cruz heckled .... In it, USA Today reports that:

Sen. Ted Cruz was greeted like a rock star Friday at a major gathering of social conservatives, exhorting the audience at the eighth annual Values Voter Summit to stand firm against President Obama's health care law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#609 Oct 28, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
George has all the children he wants, I hear he is teaching at a local school.
You lie every time you open your mouth.

The pedophile flunked out of community college.

He may be able to teach you a few things though.

“Ted Cruz is a Traitor. ”

Since: May 12

420town

#610 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No there is no payment a month. No reason. Just say no to O'bamacare.
Then pay $1000 a month or go to the emergency room. Have fun!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#611 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Hillary 's tune as changed and let's not forget that Obama used the IRS to stifle the politic opposition. Why isn't Obama being impeached now?
You have to commit an impeachable offense to be impeached. Shut off hate radio and do some reading.
Edjumacate yourself, zippy.

Bush lied to take us to war and 6,000 U.S. soldiers died but 4 dead in Libya is an impeachable offense?

lmao

You're pathetic.

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#612 Oct 29, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>You have to commit an impeachable offense to be impeached. Shut off hate radio and do some reading.
Edjumacate yourself, zippy.
Bush lied to take us to war and 6,000 U.S. soldiers died but 4 dead in Libya is an impeachable offense?
lmao
You're pathetic.
Bush didn't lie! Now Obama lied has more then once! Funny how people will call him on it! Obama needs to be impeached because of how he used the IRS to stifle his political opposition! The same offense Nixon was almost impeached for!

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#613 Oct 29, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>You have to commit an impeachable offense to be impeached. Shut off hate radio and do some reading.
Edjumacate yourself, zippy.
Bush lied to take us to war and 6,000 U.S. soldiers died but 4 dead in Libya is an impeachable offense?
lmao
You're pathetic.

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#614 Oct 29, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>You have to commit an impeachable offense to be impeached. Shut off hate radio and do some reading.
Edjumacate yourself, zippy.
Bush lied to take us to war and 6,000 U.S. soldiers died but 4 dead in Libya is an impeachable offense?
lmao
You're pathetic.
The f*cked thing about all of this! OBAMA has set us up for the same thing in Syria!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#615 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't lie! Now Obama lied has more then once! Funny how people will call him on it! Obama needs to be impeached because of how he used the IRS to stifle his political opposition! The same offense Nixon was almost impeached for!
Riiiiiiiight. Go find some of those invisible WMD's, retarded piece of frightwingnut dogshit.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#616 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't lie!
So where are those WMDs?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#617 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
Obama needs to be impeached because of how he used the IRS
GREAT!

You have some proof, then.

It will be a first.

Let's all stop here and wait for Retarded SOB's post.

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#618 Oct 29, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiiiiiight. Go find some of those invisible WMD's, retarded piece of frightwingnut dogshit.
http://kdminer.com/main.asp...

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#619 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are those WMDs?
Here you go Brokeback!

http://kdminer.com/main.asp...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#620 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't lie!
I need to look up the word "lie" to believe your statement!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#621 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
sure...some whackjob blog site...

if they really had the proof they said they did, they would have known exactly where they were and gone right there. that is what "proof" is...

thye did not do this. there was no proof.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#622 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
These three are better:

WorldNutDaily.com

The Washington "Moonie" Times.

Palin's Palm.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#623 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON — In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#624 Oct 29, 2013
GUES WHO?

"Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction."

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#625 Oct 29, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Brokeback!
Wipe your chin, Retarded SOB.

Unless you want to say George Bush was lying about NOT having WMDs.

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#626 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure...some whackjob blog site...
if they really had the proof they said they did, they would have known exactly where they were and gone right there. that is what "proof" is...
thye did not do this. there was no proof.
I can show you the link but I can't make you believe it. Do you think the media would give GW a win, the same media that has covered up Obama's f*ck ups?

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#627 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
GUES WHO?
"Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction."
Brokeback, I gave you the links whether you believe it or not is up to you! As I have said before, I tend to believe people that where there!

“Don't Mess With Texas ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#628 Oct 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Retarded SOB.
Unless you want to say George Bush was lying about NOT having WMDs.
I have done enough research for you!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-3749494...



http://kdminer.com/main.asp...

http://nypost.com/2010/10/25/us-did-find-iraq... (in case you missed it)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 2 min Memo From Turner 38
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 182,343
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 3 min NoahLovesU 2,131
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min NoahLovesU 163,775
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,232,522
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 12 min Curious 3,501
News Ireland same-sex marriage 33 min American_Infidel 30
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr -Dont Panic- 328,349
More from around the web