Chemical Weapons are Assad's Insuranc...

Chemical Weapons are Assad's Insurance Policy

There are 3 comments on the The Jewish Press story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Chemical Weapons are Assad's Insurance Policy. In it, The Jewish Press reports that:

Recently the NY Times reported that the Assad regime had commenced mixing the ingredients to produce Sarin gas and loading it into 500-pound bombs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jewish Press.

Syran

Waterford, CT

#1 Jan 13, 2013
AMAZING!!! Even Israel now thinks that the best outcome will be for Assad to survive! Maybe the West should have thought more about Syria's chemical WMDs, BEFORE they backed this rebellion!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm quite sure that Assad would use every weapon at his disposal if necessary.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3 Jan 22, 2013
The clock is ticking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Brad 1,479,986
News Julian Assange 'to face extradition' after Chel... 3 min anonymous 13
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 7 min shot first whites 41
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 9 min shot first whites 47
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 9 min President Donald ... 4,395
News Can Democrats learn to fight fire with fire? 10 min tomin cali 59
News Bill and Hillary Clinton to attend Trump inaugu... 11 min Go Blue Forever 62
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Crow 256,354
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Buffalo Bill 409,182
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr President Donald ... 17,838
More from around the web