Beck attacks 'worthless' Boehner

Beck attacks 'worthless' Boehner

There are 35 comments on the Politico story from Dec 13, 2013, titled Beck attacks 'worthless' Boehner. In it, Politico reports that:

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck went off on Republican leadership after the House passed a budget compromise Thursday, calling House Speaker John Boehner "worthless" and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell a "liar."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#26 Dec 14, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
I didn't even know that Beck was still doing radio shows. I heard that he shot up his station because he thought that the CIA bugged the place with remote controlled dust bunnies that was going to crawl into his ears during broadcasting and take over his mind.
No that was Biden. He thought aliens were trying to steal his hair plugs.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#27 Dec 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>funny coming from the guy who repeats every single soundbyte that comes down the pike like a robot...

but then we've seen what happens when you try to think for yourself, haven't we, little jimmy? should we go over them again? maybe just hit the last one where you called someone a "cereal liar"?
Yes you have demonstrated like most Bots that those sound bites prove to baffle your Bot Babble and weaken your opinionated statements that seem to go in circles.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#28 Dec 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have demonstrated like most Bots that those sound bites prove to baffle your Bot Babble and weaken your opinionated statements that seem to go in circles.
no, i just prove them false time and time again... see, you wouldn't know this as you cannot understand the concepts you parrot like a cheap gutter waif...

why can't you think for yourself, little jimmy?
sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#29 Dec 14, 2013
beckerhead is the one that is worthless. No sane person would believe anything he says!
1 post removed
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#31 Dec 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i just prove them false time and time again... see, you wouldn't know this as you cannot understand the concepts you parrot like a cheap gutter waif...
why can't you think for yourself, little jimmy?
Most 3-time born again (cough) okie fake christians are gutter waifs.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#32 Dec 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i just prove them false time and time again... see, you wouldn't know this as you cannot understand the concepts you parrot like a cheap gutter waif...why can't you think for yourself, little jimmy?
Could it be that there is some cheat spin sheet (sh*t) which these guys are given while they eat their prison breakfast and they are paid by the spam?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#33 Dec 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i just prove them false time and time again... see, you wouldn't know this as you cannot understand the concepts you parrot like a cheap gutter waif...
why can't you think for yourself, little jimmy?
Yes, here again childish attacks with nothing but false claims to try and assert some minimal credibility. You false claims of proving people wrong are just so easy to show how low your delusional mind will go to once again try to prove the improvable.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#34 Dec 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that there is some cheat spin sheet (sh*t) which these guys are given while they eat their prison breakfast and they are paid by the spam?
You should hold hands pookie. Maybe you would like to be woody's crutch and help him prove what he hasn't been able to prove by himself.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#35 Dec 15, 2013
sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
beckerhead is the one that is worthless. No sane person would believe anything he says!
Yet the same could be said of anyone that accepts a person that has committed 100's of lies to them and even to the point of being named the biggest liar of the year as their messiah. You are a joke to the human race.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#36 Dec 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You should hold hands pookie. Maybe you would like to be woody's crutch and help him prove what he hasn't been able to prove by himself.
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.

lafraud's hunt for his online manwich continues..........

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#37 Dec 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that there is some cheat spin sheet (sh*t) which these guys are given while they eat their prison breakfast and they are paid by the spam?
yes there is it is called the far right media. when you here fools like little jimmy and all the rest parroting the exact same phrase, you can go back and watch the previous days shows or sites and there it is...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#38 Dec 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You should hold hands pookie. Maybe you would like to be woody's crutch and help him prove what he hasn't been able to prove by himself.
i've proved time and time again you do not understand what you are told to parrot and that when you try to think for yourself, it is ridiculously embarrassing for you.

from the guy who will deny a quote of his own right in front of him, you do not get to talk of proof...you're just comic relief for these pages, nothing more.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#39 Dec 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i've proved time and time again you do not understand what you are told to parrot and that when you try to think for yourself, it is ridiculously embarrassing for you.
from the guy who will deny a quote of his own right in front of him, you do not get to talk of proof...you're just comic relief for these pages, nothing more.
lafraud's MO is to run and hide when called out.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#40 Dec 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes there is it is called the far right media. when you here fools like little jimmy and all the rest parroting the exact same phrase, you can go back and watch the previous days shows or sites and there it is...
hahaha as you do with your spastic throated Ed and Cowgirl.......er bulldyke, but that being said, Media Matters is more your speed with it's far left spittle of hate coming like two children on the playground screaming my daddy can whip your daddy.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#41 Dec 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i've proved time and time again you do not understand what you are told to parrot and that when you try to think for yourself, it is ridiculously embarrassing for you.
from the guy who will deny a quote of his own right in front of him, you do not get to talk of proof...you're just comic relief for these pages, nothing more.
Lie on turnip. You haven't, can't and never will. Now run along and play with the bots, they believe anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney declines to say whether he'd run for Uta... 3 min USA Today 1
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 min leosnana 8,988
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,681,077
News In numbers: Donald Trump's first year in the Wh... 6 min See The Light 76
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Quivering Lip Lib... 51,719
News Trump: Why allow immigrants from a shithole cou... 7 min waikikileaks 160
News Democrats warn that Trump is turning a blind ey... 7 min Rev Cash Dollar 147
News Members of Haitian community react to Trump's c... 1 hr waikikileaks 338
More from around the web