Rashida Tlaib appears to win Conyers'...

Rashida Tlaib appears to win Conyers' seat, could become first Muslim woman in Congress

There are 51 comments on the Daily World story from Wednesday Aug 8, titled Rashida Tlaib appears to win Conyers' seat, could become first Muslim woman in Congress. In it, Daily World reports that:

Rashida Tlaib appears to win Conyers' seat, could become first Muslim woman in Congress Former state Rep. Rashida Tlaib held a slight lead early Wednesday morning over Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones. Check out this story on dailyworld.com: https://usat.ly/2vNm5I8 With 96 percent of votes counted, former state Rep. Rashida Tlaib appeared headed for a victory over Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones Wednesday morning in a tight race to replace former U.S. Rep. John Conyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Trump is a joke

Salem, MA

#1 Wednesday Aug 8
I canít believe you stupid people in the United States, would elect a terrorist to congress.
Itís bad enough that you elect minorityís, now terrorists.

My country of Canada is much better!

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#2 Wednesday Aug 8
Trump is a joke wrote:
I canít believe you stupid people in the United States, would elect a terrorist to congress.

The liberal IQ drops daily.

DEMOCRATS BLAME RUSSIANS FOR OHIO LOSS, TURN ON THE GREEN PARTY!

Theyíre blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - AUGUST 8, 2018

cue more butt hurt.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#3 Wednesday Aug 8
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>The liberal IQ drops daily.

Theyíre blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!

cue more butt hurt.
Supporters are finally upset with The Trump, he didnít blame Hillary for the California wild fires ... or at least not yet.
Trump is a joke

Salem, MA

#4 Wednesday Aug 8
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Supporters are finally upset with The Trump, he didnít blame Hillary for the California wild fires ... or at least not yet.
We all know Trump started the fires. Heís also a Nazi, communist lover, rapist, murderer, and anything else we on the left, can make up about him. Itís how we fool the ignorant to vote for Democrats.
Lawrence Wolf

Salem, MA

#5 Wednesday Aug 8
Trump is a joke wrote:

Ya, I agree! This country is going down the shiter.
2manycuckrepukez

Cabot, AR

#6 Wednesday Aug 8
Good. Anything but another Repukeuhcon in office for Trumpet's nasty pleasures for sure!
NOBAMA

United States

#7 Wednesday Aug 8
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

We all know Trump started the fires. Heís also a Nazi, communist lover, rapist, murderer, and anything else we on the left, can make up about him. Itís how we fool the ignorant to vote for Democrats.
There are more registered Democrats than there are Republicans and it is just a matter of time.
When they call themselves Democrats that means they will vote for Democrats if they get a chance.
The Republicans are squandering their time by not doing anything to help Trump get the wall built.
1 post removed
Called Out

Peabody, MA

#9 Wednesday Aug 8
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>The liberal IQ drops daily.

cue more butt hurt.
You mean like the whining by ďbutt hurtĒ Trump, Alex Jones and the like?

If anyone should be slammed for whining, it is Trump. He whines so much on Twitter it has become a running joke among those in the Twittersphere.

So, yep, Democrats lost and they have whined. Thatís what folks do when things donít go their way. But that also got them moving and they are voting in larger numbers.

Pretty soon they will not be whining and they will be celebrating.

Trumpís best chance is to stop Tweeting. It does not win him any points, just makes him seem more petty, guilty and uninformed.

Just a matter of time before he Tweets something even you cannot tolerate.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#10 Wednesday Aug 8
NOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>

There are more registered Democrats than there are Republicans and it is just a matter of time.
When they call themselves Democrats that means they will vote for Democrats if they get a chance.
The Republicans are squandering their time by not doing anything to help Trump get the wall built.
Liberals and their excuses..........funnnnnnny. It's their do nothing platform.

Green party spoiler candidate in Ohio election whose 1,100 votes could tilt outcome says his ancestors were from another planet and can't remember his own campaign website address

Joe Manchik played spoiler Tuesday in Ohio, taking nearly enough votes in from the Democrat in a special election to trigger a statewide automatic recount

The native of Hell, Michigan says his ancestors came from a distant planet and couldn't remember his own website address during an interview this year

He claims marijuana is the solution to opioid addiction and says he speaks 19 languages including 'Spanglish' and 'Sheet Music'

This dude must be related to Maxine Waters or Pelosi.
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#11 Wednesday Aug 8
Called Out wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean like the whining by ďbutt hurtĒ Trump, Alex Jones and the like?

If anyone should be slammed for whining, it is Trump. He whines so much on Twitter it has become a running joke among those in the Twittersphere.

So, yep, Democrats lost and they have whined. Thatís what folks do when things donít go their way. But that also got them moving and they are voting in larger numbers.

Pretty soon they will not be whining and they will be celebrating.

Trumpís best chance is to stop Tweeting. It does not win him any points, just makes him seem more petty, guilty and uninformed.

Just a matter of time before he Tweets something even you cannot tolerate.
So how would you get your message out if 90 % of the news outlets were against you. His Tweeting has enabled him to get his message out and it won him the election. Sorry he does not fit into your category of political correctness.

Latest; there is now proof that the FBI was involved with the mess leading up to the Russian investigation. Heads are going to roll at the DOJ and the FBI leadership. The left jumped on this bandwagon like a fat lady at a shoe sale. How does it feel to be made tools.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Wednesday Aug 8
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>

Ya, I agree! This country is going down the shiter.
With cretins like you in it, that's no surprise.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#13 Wednesday Aug 8
The headline here is yet another example of the delusional fake news and wishful thinking of Leftists. Actually, another Democrat contender appears to have won the interim Conyer's seat, not this female genital mutilation supporter. The only thing the Muslim has seemingly won is a position on the November ballot against other candidates. This means the headline is an intentional lie designed specifically to continue misleading other delusional Democrats.
Lawrence Wolf

Salem, MA

#14 Wednesday Aug 8
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>With cretins like you in it, that's no surprise.
I feel like Iím talking to myself.
Lawrence Wolf

Salem, MA

#15 Wednesday Aug 8
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>

How the hell else am I gonna tally up 86 million comments on topix???
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#16 Wednesday Aug 8
Democrat are magic. In one Georgia District where there are 276 people registered to vote over 600 people voted. Magic I tell you!!

Location hidden

#17 Wednesday Aug 8
Annie Oakly wrote:
Democrat are magic. In one Georgia District where there are 276 people registered to vote over 600 people voted. Magic I tell you!!
Your sources, please. And whom did they vote for?

Location hidden

#18 Wednesday Aug 8
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>

You are.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#19 Wednesday Aug 8
Muslims vote for their kind..... Democrats. America haters
davy

Colby, KS

#20 Wednesday Aug 8
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your sources, please. And whom did they vote for?
too stupid to google fairy larry
Spare Me

United States

#21 Wednesday Aug 8
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

too stupid to google fairy larry
Project much Davy?

You know, you and everyone who has to live around you would be a lot happier if youíd just be a man come out of the closet.

Seriously, it really isnít a scandal. Itís the year 2018. You are safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate confirms more Trump judges 4 min Say What 33
News Brennan: Trump worked with Russians and now he'... 5 min Miss Manners 107
News Livid lawmakers clash with feds over safety of ... 6 min Annie Oakly 30
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min NICK 100,976
News Trump's land of delusion 12 min granny 4,276
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Xqz 356,481
News A right-wing rally in Portland, with armed part... 12 min NICK 468
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Liberal lunatics 1,814,036
News Brennan blasts Trump's no collusion claims as '... 26 min Truth 53
News Nevada Democrats hope Latinos can propel them t... 1 hr davy 54