Mourdock under fire for rape remarks

Oct 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Richard Mourdock, the Indiana Republican Senate candidate, came under fire Tuesday night for comments suggesting that pregnancies occurring from rape are the result of God's will.

Comments
1,001 - 1,020 of 1,264 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
Your the one stuck in the past. Women aren't being abused like they use to, you are the one who needs to get over it. She has the responsibility to keep him alive.
Actually, YOU don't get to determine responsibility for anyone but yourself, junior. The ones who are really STUCK IN THE PAST are creeps like you and backward-thinking morons like Romney, Akin, Mourdock, Walsh, who seriously believe that women are too stupid to make our OWN medical decisions.

Thankfully, all those guys LOST, because a majority of American voters didn't WANT them in office.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

This ios gonna be a great year. My business is booming and expanding. Obama won and we kept the EVIL VILE GOP NAZI FASCIST FROM GAINING ANY POWER. It is all good.:)

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
This ios gonna be a great year. My business is booming and expanding. Obama won and we kept the EVIL VILE GOP NAZI FASCIST FROM GAINING ANY POWER. It is all good.:)
Attention all proaborts...here's your man! Lmao! He runs a business and can't spell too many laws hahaha!
You don't own anything, liar.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention all proaborts...here's your man! Lmao! He runs a business and can't spell too many laws hahaha!
Oh my gawd your a moron. I DO OWN A GROWING BUSINESS. WHAT TE UCK DOES YOUR NAZI NAM MEAN??? Is that az NAZI name or some KKK title??
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The brain? Actually not until after birth. It's not until then that the neurons become myelinated.
Tell me when the brain is actually in form then, when its no longer in tube form. Besides, your still preventing an innocent life.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortions on demand and paid for by the taxpayers in the UK but you are here.
Why is it that antiabortionists have to invent their own language when we talk about reproductive rights of women?
We don't, its that you fully messed it up, and we have to be more literal. And tax isn't necessarily for abortion, its for the goverment.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the entertainment value I wouldnt worry about orange too much he's just a wind up merchant
Last time someone said that to me, it was a 14-16 year old.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, junior, YOU don't get to define responsibility for anyone but yourself. If some women don't want to stay pregnant and give birth, they don't have to. I know that's really difficult for you to accept, but it's a fact nonetheless.
Women are NOT hostages to fetuses, no matter how much you, the church, or the state WANT them to be. Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, even if a pregnancy has happened. That means a woman can opt OUT of motherhood if she doesn't want pregnancy or children. Again, this is the 21ST CENTURY, not the 19th or 18th. Try to remember that.
They do, young 30 year old lady, all humans have responsibility to not kill a human being, unless morals don't exist in your world. I never said they were hostages, they have the responsibilty, they aren't a slave at all, that is how you view it young lady.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me when the brain is actually in form then, when its no longer in tube form. Besides, your still preventing an innocent life.
I'm not preventing anything.

It "forms" throughout the pregnancy. YOU said you looked it up, your own source should be able to answer that question for you, right? Feel free to go back and read it again.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU don't get to determine responsibility for anyone but yourself, junior. The ones who are really STUCK IN THE PAST are creeps like you and backward-thinking morons like Romney, Akin, Mourdock, Walsh, who seriously believe that women are too stupid to make our OWN medical decisions.
Thankfully, all those guys LOST, because a majority of American voters didn't WANT them in office.
I never said women were stupid, thats just your idiotic brain, no one has the right to kill a baby, your the one stuck in the past saying women are still being abused, your no threat to me on this thread.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
I will believe you when I see it LOL.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that why feminists make a living by teasing teen boys, they can't date a real man so they stick to poor sissy men who are sexually manipulatable.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gawd your a moron. I DO OWN A GROWING BUSINESS. WHAT TE UCK DOES YOUR NAZI NAM MEAN??? Is that az NAZI name or some KKK title??
LOL, so says the 47 year old bike company owner.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not preventing anything.
It "forms" throughout the pregnancy. YOU said you looked it up, your own source should be able to answer that question for you, right? Feel free to go back and read it again.
When an embryo forms, you are preventing a life from even starting.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I will believe you when I see it LOL.
And no one nto one single person believes your NAZI FASCIST BS LIES...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg! Lmaoooooo! Again, hey proaborts, here's your poster boy! Lol lol!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so says the 47 year old bike company owner.
Yes I do say and I just bought a second building for a second store. Things are going great.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said women were stupid, thats just your idiotic brain, no one has the right to kill a baby, your the one stuck in the past saying women are still being abused, your no threat to me on this thread.
Just a friendly heads up...if bitter thinks you're the least bit impressionable, she'll continue on with you forever hoping to convert you to the proabort side. She's really trying with you, stay strong in your beliefs. She's very sneaky...I dumped her on the side of the road a long time ago. She's dangerous. She thinks she's "educating"you, but she's a Wiccan, she believes in many false gods.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg! Lmaoooooo! Again, hey proaborts, here's your poster boy! Lol lol!
Why dont you go to your KKK meeting...oru attack post are not to fresh you need new stuf for your Nazi KKK act hitler lover..

Oh an by the way. I have had my whole life Dyslexia. I ahve fought it and it is hard for me. HOW DOEST FEEL TO ATTACK SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY DISABLED AND CANT HELP IT???????
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do say and I just bought a second building for a second store. Things are going great.
Really LOL?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••