Hillary Clinton defended my alleged r...

Hillary Clinton defended my alleged rapist, 'took me through hell': Ark. woman

There are 102 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 21, 2014, titled Hillary Clinton defended my alleged rapist, 'took me through hell': Ark. woman. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton put her through "hell" says an alleged rape victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Jun 21, 2014
Here we go… the right-wing desperate attempt to stop the Hillary Presidency…

This pathetic and disgusting smear won’t stop real America from electing Hillary just like the Reverend Wright,‘Redistribute the wealth’ and “You didn’t build this” didn’t stop President Obama from being elected TWICE…

WE WON!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Here we go… the right-wing desperate attempt to stop the Hillary Presidency…
This pathetic and disgusting smear won’t stop real America from electing Hillary just like the Reverend Wright,‘Redistribute the wealth’ and “You didn’t build this” didn’t stop President Obama from being elected TWICE…
WE WON!
NEWSFLASH.
.
WMDs just found in IRAQ.
.
Bush and Cheney vindicated.
.
Problem is, ISIS found them.
.
THANKS FOR NOTHING DEMOCRATS. AZZZZZZZZZZZZZholes

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Here we go… the right-wing desperate attempt to stop the Hillary Presidency…
This pathetic and disgusting smear won’t stop real America from electing Hillary just like the Reverend Wright,‘Redistribute the wealth’ and “You didn’t build this” didn’t stop President Obama from being elected TWICE…
WE WON!
Hillary the PIG of Benghazi is just like you You owe Bush an Apology. Huge amounts of WMDs just found in IRAQ. Scumbag idiot.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Jun 21, 2014
Hillary - involved in a scandal? Who would have thought? Well other than Whitewater, Benghazi and Huma.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#5 Jun 21, 2014
There wont be many stories like this.The left-wing news media will ignore it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 21, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>NEWSFLASH.
.
WMDs just found in IRAQ.
Uh-huh. Sure. After ten years...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2014
radiofreeamerica wrote:
There wont be many stories like this.The left-wing news media will ignore it.
Just as they ignored all those reports of Big Foot running around Washington state campgrounds and reports of alien abductions.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. Sure. After ten years...
Scumbag idiot. Now ISIS has them you moron. A LOT of VX nerve gas and Mustard gas , shit for brains.
.
Democrats have pit us in danger...Bush and Cheney were right on the money. You stink like shit.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Scumbag idiot..
Sausage sucking spooge-breath worthless parasitic mamma's boy coward who has never lifted a finger for this country and never will: there are no WMDS.

You can't believe everything you read in the National Enquirer.

PS: So much for the George Bush war in Iraq: he told us it would be over in a matter of weeks!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 21, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Bush and Cheney were right on the money..
Bush and Cheney's lies cost this country 4,500 men and women who did lift a finger for this country.

No WMDs.

Nobody you know, sh!t4brains.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 21, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Hillary - involved in a scandal?
A defense attorney defending someone accused of a crime?

Where does she think she is?

America?

We all know that the state is ALWAYS right when they charge someone of a crime.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sausage sucking spooge-breath worthless parasitic mamma's boy coward who has never lifted a finger for this country and never will: there are no WMDS.
You can't believe everything you read in the National Enquirer.
PS: So much for the George Bush war in Iraq: he told us it would be over in a matter of weeks!
You stupid ignorant bastard.
6o miles north of Baghdad, Isis just found a Mega facility built during the Saddam era. Full of Sarin, VX nerve gas and Mustard gas. God knows what else.
Now ISIS has them instead of us you miserable fuck.
.
Obama has put my family in danger.
I don't think I like democrats very much right now. You lying piece of shit.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Jun 21, 2014
WMDs finally found in Iraq. A LOT OF THEM. By ISIS, Not us.
.
Bush and Cheney vindicated. Deserves apologies and praise.
.
Democrats were all dead wrong. Obama has put Americans in harm's way.
.
The science is closed on that.
Chicopee

Danbury, CT

#14 Jun 21, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Here we go… the right-wing desperate attempt to stop the Hillary Presidency…
This pathetic and disgusting smear won’t stop real America from electing Hillary just like the Reverend Wright,‘Redistribute the wealth’ and “You didn’t build this” didn’t stop President Obama from being elected TWICE…
WE WON!
What the hell has any of this to do with the fact that Hillary defended a man that she knew was guilty of raping a woman, then later bragged, on tape, about her brilliant defense tactics?

Who's waging the war on women? She's a disgrace to her gender and not fit to hold the office of President.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 21, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid ignorant bastard.
6o miles north of Baghdad, Isis just found a Mega facility built during the Saddam era..
HAHAHAH!

Look you protein-stained tiny stick parasitic little fairy: do you think no one noticed this chemical factory over the last ten years?

HAHAHAAHAHAH!

Stick to what you know best, boy: popping corks in the back of cabs of lonely truckers for cigarette money.

The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.

The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.

The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.

The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.

The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.

The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.

The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 21, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
WMDs finally found in Iraq. A LOT OF THEM.
Not a one.

Wipe your chin. eggman.

Looks like a tea bagger left you ssome goo.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 21, 2014
Chicopee wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell has any of this to do with the fact that Hillary defended a man that she knew was guilty of raping a woman.
That's funny: he was found innocent of rape.

Do you want to go down the list of Republican lawyers, spoogesponge?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 22, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a one.
Wipe your chin. eggman.
Looks like a tea bagger left you ssome goo.
They were just used in Syria to test delivery systems. God dammit democrats are stupid.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 22, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAH!
Look you protein-stained tiny stick parasitic little fairy: do you think no one noticed this chemical factory over the last ten years?
HAHAHAAHAHAH!
Stick to what you know best, boy: popping corks in the back of cabs of lonely truckers for cigarette money.
The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.
The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.
The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.
The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.
The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.
The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.
The Iraq Study group did find chemical munitions at Muthanna but determined that inspections by United Nations Special Commission, or Unscom, had ensured the facility was dismantled and remaining chemical stocks militarily useless and sealed in bunkers.
You are by far the biggest homophobe on TOPIX. Did your father abusre you?
Thank you for admitting that there were, and are, Weapons of Mass Destruction.in Iraq.
.
Bush and Cheney were right. Democrats are shit.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 22, 2014
Chicopee wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell has any of this to do with the fact that Hillary defended a man that she knew was guilty of raping a woman, then later bragged, on tape, about her brilliant defense tactics?
Who's waging the war on women? She's a disgrace to her gender and not fit to hold the office of President.
It's true what you say.
.Hillary is a woman hating backstabbing piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 192,319
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min ChristineM 168,936
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min USMail XXXII 333,021
Time to go? 17 min Not Truly Affected 743
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 35 min par five 9,390
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 40 min tod see the light 72
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 54 min Bama Yankee 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr woodtick57 186,392
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 3 hr WasteWater 699
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 3 hr Simon 74
More from around the web