Texas' Perry indicted for coercion fo...

Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for veto threat

There are 240 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 15, 2014, titled Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for veto threat. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This Aug. 8, 2014, file photo shows Governor Rick Perry as he speaks at the 2014 Red State Gathering, in Fort Worth, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#179 Aug 19, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>100,543 bullsht post..
mpfh mppftt mpphtt mpfffht.

Wipe your chin, trufage.

You are leaving stains on the carpet.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#180 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
mpfh mppftt mpphtt mpfffht.
Wipe your chin, trufage.
You are leaving stains on the carpet.
libtard child

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#181 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't.
Ask acknowledge by George Bush.
Wipe your chins, Au Dumbo74.
Lie pookie.........learn to read.......

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#182 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
mpfh mppftt mpphtt mpfffht.
Wipe your chin, trufage.
You are leaving stains on the carpet.
You have carpet........you are joking..........in a fish tank.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#183 Aug 19, 2014
Do Demacrats actually think the drunken DA that was arrestrd and jailed should still be Head of a program involving over a million dollars for Integrity? Rick Perry said he could no longer trust her, and she wouldn't step down, cause Dems just think that criminal acts are nothing. They haven't any morals and don't see anything wrong with breaking the law.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#184 Aug 19, 2014
The woman was crazy. I wouldn't give her beer money, much less millions. It would be interesting to know if she has had a DUIs since that one. She didn't seem to be the type in a big hurry for rehab.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#185 Aug 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
He had them.........didn't you hear about ISIS capturing the chemical factory with chemicals intact..........you are soooooooooooooooo stupid. Give it up moo cow. Use one of your other 30 names.
just pathetic and sad how you hang on to smoke & mirrors poliyically to deny being marginalized and irrelevant.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#186 Aug 19, 2014
the Light wrote:
Do Demacrats actually think the drunken DA that was arrestrd and jailed should still be Head of a program involving over a million dollars for Integrity? Rick Perry said he could no longer trust her, and she wouldn't step down, cause Dems just think that criminal acts are nothing. They haven't any morals and don't see anything wrong with breaking the law.
ROFL, Perry commenting on and questioning integrity, youre joking, right?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#187 Aug 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the one who certified everything for them. He's the villain in this affair
The world outside your bubble blames G Bush and Cheney.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#188 Aug 19, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The woman was crazy. I wouldn't give her beer money, much less millions. It would be interesting to know if she has had a DUIs since that one. She didn't seem to be the type in a big hurry for rehab.
that is unrelated to Perry's extortion attempt for which he was Booked today
1 post removed

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#190 Aug 20, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
just pathetic and sad how you hang on to smoke & mirrors poliyically to deny being marginalized and irrelevant.
Wow......it took you all night to find three words to attack with. Try the truth pookie, then you won't have these sleepless nights.
1 post removed
yup

Philadelphia, PA

#192 Aug 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROMNEY: HE'S WORSE THAN EVEN I EXPECTED
Voters knew what “worse” was Le meatball.

That’s why they sent Mittens packing.

lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#193 Aug 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie pookie.........learn to read.......
We expect nothing else from you, pookie: one lie after the next, no matter how many times they are refuted soundly.

Wipe your chips, Chubby.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#195 Aug 20, 2014
the Light wrote:
Do Demacrats actually think the drunken DA that was arrestrd and jailed should still
Perry didn't say bupkiss about the two previous legislatures who were arrested for DUII.

And we have all seen Perry make drunken public appearances.

Funny how he only finds religion when legislatures go after his pet projects...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#196 Aug 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROMNEY: HE'S WORSE THAN EVEN I EXPECTED
Romney is as bad as everyone expected.

Maybe he should get an award for coming in second in a two man race.
1 post removed
truth-facts

Delaware, OH

#198 Aug 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We expect nothing else from you, pookie: one lie after the next, no matter how many times they are refuted soundly.
Wipe your chips, Chubby.
Classic,you the biggest LIAR calling someone else a liar.
Your a thief,liar and now of course, HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#200 Aug 20, 2014
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Voters knew what “worse” was Le meatball.
That’s why they sent Mittens packing.
lol
STOCKS SPOOKED AFTER HITTING HIGHS , now that's just racial.

You are lying pookie. Look at the cnn poll..........Obama couldn't win today even with his lies he used to fool the people in todays America.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201 Aug 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
You are lying pookie. Look at the cnn poll..........Obama couldn't win today.
Gosh, I have to remind you how you insisted draft dodger Romney was going to win 325 votes and the election in 2012.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#202 Aug 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
STOCKS SPOOKED AFTER HITTING HIGHS , now that's just racial.
You are lying pookie. Look at the cnn poll..........Obama couldn't win today even with his lies he used to fool the people in todays America.
He's not running, Mookie. But even if he was, teabaggers would find, yet, another way to lose.
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#204 Aug 22, 2014
the Light wrote:
Do Demacrats actually think the drunken DA that was arrestrd and jailed
This becomes highly suspect upon review of the Governor's previous treatment of public officials charged with drunk driving— treatment which includes looking the other way entirely, and allowing one official to rise in rank.

In 2011, Republican and former State Representative Jim Stick was arrested for drunk driving. He has since been appointed as chief legal counsel for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, earning an annual salary of $162,000.

Then, there are officials who held identical offices as Rosemary Lehmberg. Since Perry has taken office, two other District Attorneys have been charged with drunk driving, but Rick Perry made no calls for their resignation.

In 2009, Kaufman County District Attorney Rick Harrison was found guilty of drunk driving after driving the wrong way in traffic.

In 2003, Swisher County D.A. Terry McEachern was found guilty of a DWI.

Ahhhh those political partisan facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min District 1 219,445
News Pro-Sanders demonstrators march in the swelteri... 6 min gwww 4
News Trump bounces into the lead 13 min Quirky 59
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Jay 232,971
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Chimney1 201,232
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 24 min Quirky 5,387
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 40 min EAGLE EYE1 391,187
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 hr woodtick57 193
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 4 hr spud 166
More from around the web