Snowden's nightmare comes true

There are 225 comments on the Politico story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Snowden's nightmare comes true. In it, Politico reports that:

"People will see in the media all these disclosures, they'll know the lengths the government is going to grant themselves powers, unilaterally, to create greater control over American society and global society," he told The Guardian last month after he'd asked it to identify him as its source.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

Cat74

Palatine, IL

#126 Jul 7, 2013
What makes you think so? We have spying methods for finding everything, and every one. Yet we can't find one man. They think he is in Russia. Really. Then barter for him. I am sure we have something they want. Oh, that's right they already have access to all our secrets. This administration is like the Keystone Kops on steroids.

United States

#127 Jul 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
What makes you think so? We have spying methods for finding everything, and every one. Yet we can't find one man. They think he is in Russia. Really. Then barter for him. I am sure we have something they want. Oh, that's right they already have access to all our secrets. This administration is like the Keystone Kops on steroids.
They know where he is dumbass. When he tries to leave they will catch the thief.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#128 Jul 7, 2013
Want to bet, moron boy? They know where they think he is, but I bet he is long gone from there. Have they seen him lately? Any pictures? I thought not. This administration is the worst ever. They can't find the men's room without a tourist map!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#129 Jul 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
What makes you think so? We have spying methods for finding everything, and every one. Yet we can't find one man.
George Bush never found Bin Laden.

After he let him slip through his fingers at ToraBora.

Location hidden

#130 Jul 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Want to bet, moron boy? They know where they think he is, but I bet he is long gone from there.
And we know how you know what you are talking about, eh?
Cat74 wrote:
In some voting precincts all over the U S there were more people who voted then lived in the precinct.
Still waiting, LyingC*t74.

Funny how you can't find anything to back this up.

+++

{click}
Cat74 wrote:
The Judge was probably appointed by Clinton, a liberal law stretcher.
What a shame, LyingC*t74.

Judge Murray Snow was appointed BY GEORGE BUSH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

+_+

{click}
Cat74 wrote:
In the Holder-Obama Fast, and Furious project 250,000 weapons were lost,
++
Cat74 wrote:
We have a couple loud barking dogs, so I would hear if anyone came into the house without an invitation. I would probably shoot first, as soon as I determined it was a stranger, and let God sort it out.
Cat74 wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama never taught at U of Chicago.
"President Obama, when an adjunct professor at the University of Chicago Law School, taught a course on Constitutional Law and one titled “Current Issues in Racism and the Law.” The New York Times published the syllabus for the latter back in July of 2008 in an article called “Teaching Law, Testing Ideas, Obama Stood Slightly Apart.”

United States

#131 Jul 8, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Want to bet, moron boy? They know where they think he is, but I bet he is long gone from there. Have they seen him lately? Any pictures? I thought not. This administration is the worst ever. They can't find the men's room without a tourist map!!
He shut up after Putin put told him to as a condition of him staying there until he leaves, fool.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#132 Jul 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He shut up after Putin put told him to as a condition of him staying there until he leaves, fool.
Really? So he didnt release a statement thru wikileaks/other media after Putin said that? One to the effect of "i am still free to continue leaking"? There also was more docs released yesterday?

Seems to me that you are mistaken.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#133 Jul 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They know where he is dumbass. When he tries to leave they will catch the thief.
They thought they knew where he was when they grounded a presidential plane from Bolivia. Now all those euro countries are having to walk back their BS as its clear why they grounded the plane.

And now in grounding the plane of a leader of a country, Europe and the US is only strengthening Snowden's claim to asylum as well as hurting our foreign relations. Obama might not be scrambling jets to get him, but he sure is having them grounded...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#134 Jul 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't stopped looking for him. His days as a criminal on the run are numbered.
They need plausible DENIABILITY for the drone attack.

United States

#135 Jul 8, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So he didnt release a statement thru wikileaks/other media after Putin said that? One to the effect of "i am still free to continue leaking"? There also was more docs released yesterday?

Seems to me that you are mistaken.
Is that not what Putin said? What secrets were released yesterday?
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#136 Jul 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not what Putin said? What secrets were released yesterday?
no its not what he said. Snowden requested asylum in Russia and then Putin said that if he wanted asylum there, he would have to quit harming their american partners. After that, Snowden withdrew his asylum request in russia.

Leaks yesterday were regarding Brazil and Australia. You an always find the new docs on Glenn Greenwalds guardian page. Snowden also just released a video that is out on the net now.

One of the main points i pulled from his vid today is that the Prism program (not to be confused with verizon's meta data court order) does indeed have direct access to backend servers of google, facebook, ect. This is after those companies denied that info; whether because its true that they dont or because they cant talk about it via secret court orders. Time will tell if snowden has docs proving they are not telling the truth.

Location hidden

#137 Jul 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text> They need plausible DENIABILITY for the drone attack.
Uh.. sure.

What a shame you won't back this up with all of your other ridiculous claims.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#138 Jul 8, 2013
Snowden, Syria, and the childKING. This has the makings of an Arch Duke Ferdinand moment.

Location hidden

#139 Jul 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Snowden, Syria, and the childKING..
As I said: you won't back up your BS.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#140 Jul 8, 2013
Six trivia questions to see how much history you know. Be honest; it's kind of fun and revealing.

If you don't know the answer, make your best guess.

Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers.

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

A Surprised? Not really!!!

and this was before she fell and hit her head!!! And the Democrats want to nominate her for President in 2016!

Funny how the Dems don't like to read the truth.

About half way through I figured it out, however I figured the answer was BO

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the

Government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

Sharon
"Experience is the name so many people give to their mistakes."
Oscar Wilde

Location hidden

#141 Jul 8, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Six trivia questions to see how much history you know.
History from email circulating in 2007 rated by snopes as inaccurate, out of context, altered quotes and false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxi...

Save it for a couple more years.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#142 Jul 8, 2013
sam you spam, gtfo

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#143 Jul 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush never found Bin Laden.
After he let him slip through his fingers at ToraBora.
Prove it.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#144 Jul 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
History from email circulating in 2007 rated by snopes as inaccurate, out of context, altered quotes and false.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxi...
Save it for a couple more years.
Group: IRS mistakenly posted thousands of Social Security numbers on website. The Apple Dumpling Gang is riding high again.

United States

#145 Jul 9, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>no its not what he said. Snowden requested asylum in Russia and then Putin said that if he wanted asylum there, he would have to quit harming their american partners. After that, Snowden withdrew his asylum request in russia.

Leaks yesterday were regarding Brazil and Australia. You an always find the new docs on Glenn Greenwalds guardian page. Snowden also just released a video that is out on the net now.

One of the main points i pulled from his vid today is that the Prism program (not to be confused with verizon's meta data court order) does indeed have direct access to backend servers of google, facebook, ect. This is after those companies denied that info; whether because its true that they dont or because they cant talk about it via secret court orders. Time will tell if snowden has docs proving they are not telling the truth.
Glen released the interview of Snowden that was made in Hong Kong. Snowden is in Russia. Snowden hasn't released more info since Putin told him to keep his mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farmington Tea Party draws hundreds of protesters (Apr '09) 7 min Bornnraisedintexas 264
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Quirky 1,233,333
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min red and right 182,519
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min DanFromSmithville 164,057
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 16 min -TheExam- 1,349
News Bernie Sanders Appeals to Democrats' Elizabeth ... 17 min Your Ex 31
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 21 min American_Infidel 165
News Ireland same-sex marriage 41 min NoahLovesU 106
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 47 min xxxrayted 2,345
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 55 min Your Ex 83
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr - Lady Liberty - 328,503
More from around the web