Still hope for big fiscal deal with O...

Still hope for big fiscal deal with Obama, top Republicans say

There are 106 comments on the reuters.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Still hope for big fiscal deal with Obama, top Republicans say. In it, reuters.com reports that:

President Barack Obama leaves after a meeting with the House Democratic Caucus on Capitol Hill in Washington March 14, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at reuters.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#111 Mar 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
OBAMA:

How are your 14 states working out for you, Dumbo?

Did you have a funeral for Au Dumbo?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#112 Mar 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are your 14 states working out for you, Dumbo?
Did you have a funeral for Au Dumbo?
Well pretty good, since you have to keep posting 4 month old post over and over to try and make a point. You low infomation voters sure don't have much with the campaigner in chief you elected. Have you set a start day. When is his first day on the job?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#113 Mar 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well pretty good, since you have to keep posting 4 month old post over and over?
It has a ring to it, Dumbo, and it is my way of telling you that you should stop posting the exact same DumboSpam a dozen or more times a day across multiple threads when you got nothing else to say.

You got three more years and change to go.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#114 Mar 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, you have the whole MSM and the 38 Soros media outlet to prop the boy up. I would have loved to see the press write stories of how Obama promised to end two wars and ended up escalating one and starting 4 more. Don't you wonder where Pink is, Cindy Sheehan about wars or the women of MADD since Obama just let out 4000 illegals that included many with dui's..........I guess the press lost their ink and paper due to the sequester.
Starting 4 more. You're thinking like the Marxist you represent yourself and politics to be..... What's a sequester to do with the press ability to purchase Ink and paper?

The Venezuela in your creeps out more and more as you express you dissent.

There's a leadership position and place with your name on the seat waiting for you in the American Fascist Party.

The Republican base has morphed into a Fascist Movement.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#115 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you figured out which gender you are yet?
I'm of the masculine gender, just like your "mom..." :)
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does grasshopper. The Catholic Church as well as Christianity are against the murder of children, aka Abortion. They claim to be Catholics........they are liars and frauds........but maybe they are Cherokees.
Not all Christians oppose abortion choice, obviously, but lying is second nature to you. I suppose if Catholicism opposes it, that means you automatically support their view? Does that mean you support the molestation of children by adult males, too?

Maybe you'll say something honest or intelligent one day, but I doubt it.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#116 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well pretty good, since you have to keep posting 4 month old post over and over to try and make a point. You low infomation voters sure don't have much with the campaigner in chief you elected. Have you set a start day. When is his first day on the job?
Have you and your idol Rush started paying royalties to liberals for your use of the pirated phrase "low-information voters" yet?

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,803
News Antifa: A Look at the Antifascist Movement Conf... 4 min EMMETT TILL 48
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 min Rose_NoHo 8,495
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 16 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Quirky 287,780
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 1,582,529
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min Agents of Corruption 222,265
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr WasteWater 1,492
More from around the web