Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#225706 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it!
If anyone should know about having his hide nailed to the wall it is you KiMare.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225707 Dec 1, 2013
Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.

Marriage. There is no one right way.
poof

Cambridge, IL

#225708 Dec 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.
Marriage. There is no one right way.
Hey putz no one cares
El sacacacas

Compton, CA

#225709 Dec 1, 2013
Pasito tun tun !!!! Pasito tun tun!!!! Yay!!! Oh m gee!!! I can't believe es no butter!!!
El sacachacas

Compton, CA

#225710 Dec 1, 2013
Pasito tun tun !!!! Pasito tun tun!!! Oh m gee.... I can't believe es no butter!!! Yay! I'm gay proud and say it loud!!! I tweaking I'm my living room as we speak , yay I so happy now, jue make my day now... Hollelujer!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225711 Dec 1, 2013
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey putz no one cares
Lesbian and gay polyamorists care. Straight and bi ones too.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225713 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
again you pull the race card for anything. You take too many things people say ot of context. I just used similar examples of your racism back at you.
Sorry, puto, you told me to "go back to the jungle", that's a racist jab. There is no context in which it could not be a racist jab. Grow a pair of cojones and own up to it. I admit I'm posting a bunch of racist crap. And crap it is. I'm just yanking your chain.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#225714 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, puto, you told me to "go back to the jungle", that's a racist jab. There is no context in which it could not be a racist jab. Grow a pair of cojones and own up to it. I admit I'm posting a bunch of racist crap. And crap it is. I'm just yanking your chain.
Animals like you belong in the jungle. There you can sling all the crack you want and turn your daughters and moms into Ho's and us humans don't have to see it.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225715 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
how so? why don't you tell that to Ho who started with the slurs, like I say I give back what you give out. Have a nice day frankie
Why even bother to lie? Don't you know your post is still up?

"go back to the jungle where you came from"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
El sacachacas

Compton, CA

#225716 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, puto, you told me to "go back to the jungle", that's a racist jab. There is no context in which it could not be a racist jab. Grow a pair of cojones and own up to it. I admit I'm posting a bunch of racist crap. And crap it is. I'm just yanking your chain.
your both acting like lil hinas , stop being so sencey and just party!!! Whop whop!!! Ps el pollo dorado restraint on the corner of rosecrance and long beach blvd in compton is the bomb!!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#225717 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother to lie? Don't you know your post is still up?
"go back to the jungle where you came from"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
No No NO………

We know you belong there but we want you to stay here.

As you have done more to convert people to conservative than any conservative ever could.

All they need to do is read your ghetto post and they know they want to be as far away from animals like you as they can be.

By the way??

Did you burn down your hood when Zim was pronounced not guilty?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225718 Dec 1, 2013
Rocky Top wrote:
<quoted text>Two men having sex is gross and both should be castrated.
Why do you care?
Two, or three, or four guys are having sex. What's it to you?
Why aren't you just happy you are competing for the chicks with guys who look like Rush Limbaugh and not Ricky Martin?
http://www.lastfm.com.tr/music/Ricky+Martin/+...
You look for pics of Rush...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225719 Dec 1, 2013
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
No No NO………
We know you belong there but we want you to stay here.
As you have done more to convert people to conservative than any conservative ever could.
All they need to do is read your ghetto post and they know they want to be as far away from animals like you as they can be.
By the way??
Did you burn down your hood when Zim was pronounced not guilty?
Why are conservatives such racists?
1 post removed

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225721 Dec 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
All hail the mattress stain of Joe McCarthy.
Instead of there being a red under every bed, nowadays it's a "racist" or a "homophobe" or a "bigot" or a "misogynist" or a "xenophobe."
The Red Scare has given way to Political Correctness.
"Political Correctness", that's a common dodge con dumbs use.
The con dumb clearly made racist statements. Are you trying to deny that?
So, I'm asking a legit question, why are con dumbs such racists?
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225722 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Why are conservatives such racists?
Not all are racists!
another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#225723 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are conservatives such racists?
Your type would have to be human for my comments to be racist. And that will never happen so it looks like you are proven a liar again.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225725 Dec 1, 2013
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Your type would have to be human for my comments to be racist. And that will never happen so it looks like you are proven a liar again.
Why are you writing to me if I'm not human?
Do you leave Post-it® notes for your fish?

Damn, not only are con dumbs racists, they are stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225726 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Political Correctness", that's a common dodge con dumbs use.
The con dumb clearly made racist statements. Are you trying to deny that?
So, I'm asking a legit question, why are con dumbs such racists?
Severe logic fail.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225727 Dec 1, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I again stomped your perverted eliteness, because you're reduced to repeating angry slurs like a 2 year old.

And I don't give a flying damn what someone else said. The fact remains is that you're a porcine Neo-McCarthyite.
Rosie O'Donnell and McCarthyism. How 'bout that?
How about your repeating angry slurs like a 2 year old in order to avoid my questions?
1 post removed
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225729 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you writing to me if I'm not human?
Do you leave Post-it® notes for your fish?
Damn, not only are con dumbs racists, they are stupid.
There you go again. Logic,_NoHo, logic. Please.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 2 min Dreamscape 41
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Eagle 12 7,324
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Orleans 189,809
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min red and right 328,350
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 4 min xxxrayted 23
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 5 min Shootist 3,502
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Crow__ 182,355
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,232,531
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 10 min xxxrayted 2,137
News Ireland same-sex marriage 36 min Pope Out To Pasture 31
More from around the web