Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215568 Sep 10, 2013
Quest wrote:
And despite the tears of the anti-marriage crowd, gay folks are STILL legally marrying in CA.
Learn to live in the real world - you'll be happier.
Wrong. Gay polyamorists cannot marry in any state.
5 posts removed

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#215574 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd...
...because many of us in here seem to think that's where your messed up ideas are communicated from.
I can't tell any difference between what comes out of KiMerdes ass and what comes out of his mouth. Is there a difference? I don't think so.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215575 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
TODAY IN 2013 MARRIAGE IS A CIVIL CONTRACT..........Now say your sorry for your BS and run along hitler.
And even if your BS was true about mutal sterile crap it doesn't change the facts that IN ENAR FUTURE SSM WILL BE LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES AND YOU CANT CHANGE THAT..
SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK!!!!!!!!!!
Relax power trooper, before you have a stroke. Then you couldn't get gay married. Because you'd be drooling and can't talk and your boyfriend would be disgusted and find another man to gay marry. So calm down. Temper temper!
4 posts removed

Location hidden

#215580 Sep 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A small group? A whole nation (Afghanistan) was willing to die for hiding these killers. Bin Laden had control over thousands possibly millions of people. You are a heartless fool.
That whole nation believes in the same God you do.
1 post removed
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215582 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAID YOU HAD STUDIES..........You brought up the studies....Post your and I will CRUSH them for the lies and bigoted BS they are.
But the thing is you won't. You're all talk no action. Like an old wind bag.

Location hidden

#215583 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a simple fact ...
The fact is KiMerde, the Bible can not be trusted to tell us about homosexuality because it contradicts itself on every subject! If the Bible were reliable you would be able to answer the question, have all sinned? Clearly we can not turn to our Bible for a clear answer! Yet you are so dishonest, deceptive and deceitful you would present a dog and pony show that pretends the Bible can be trusted. It can't as the following clearly proves:

Rom.3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
1Kgs. 8:46 "...for there is no man that sinneth not,...."
Prov.20:9 "Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?"
Eccl. 7:23 "For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."
Mark 10:18 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."
Rom. 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."
(Also 1 John 1:8 & 10, Rom. 3:12, 5:12, Gal. 3:22)

Versus

Gen. 6:9 "Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God."
Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
Job 1:8 "...my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?" (Job 2:3)
Gen. 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."
Luke 1:5-6 "In the days of Herod, the king of Judaea,there was a priest named Zacharias, of the division of Abia: andhe had a wife of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.(RSV)

Clearly the Bible can not be trusted to tell us about who sinned or if everyone sinned. Any book with this error [and countless thousands more] can not be trusted to tell us about homosexuality. The fact that you use this book as your authority shows that you are divorced from reality and that you experience reality backwards.

Nothing you say can be trusted.
2 posts removed
Posted Here

Covina, CA

#215586 Sep 10, 2013
If it floats or sinks then it's going to be posted here, non will care or should bother at all.

The carpet cleaners will be here soon.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#215588 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Anal sex is inherently harmful unhealthy and demeaning.
Well, yeah, the way you do it, it is.

THE GOD THAT SAYS DO NOT KILL ORDERS THE KILLING OF CHILDREN: Ezek. 9:6 says, "Slay utterly old and young, both maids and little children, and women...." and 1 Sam. 15:3 says, "...slay both man and woman, infant and suckling...."

That is some God you have there KiMerde! And you expect normal people to trust this God of yours to tell us about homosexuality?

Amazing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215589 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Niiiice.
Change what is said.
And restrictions?? I think it's you sister who's placing restrictions on marriage by advising you only want to see heterosexual couples marry.
You're a DUMBASS. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes you 6 minutes each day to drive your car while you bounce from seat to seat to figure out which one is the area the driver sits in.
LOL!!!
I changed nothing. You lie because you have no rational answer (surprise, surprise).

Now you want no restrictions? You want to call every relationship marriage? Hell, why not, you've dumbed the definition down far enough!

Too funny!

Snicker.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#215592 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Provide proof.
KiMerde has no proof so he is not going to be able to provide any. Because he was a Con-artist robbing his pew warmers for many years he falsely believes that everything that comes out of his mouth is holy and godly and we should all listen and obey. This is his chief delusion. The truth is that what comes out of his mouth is no different than what comes out of his ass and should be treated as such.

In the same way normal people step over dog shit on the sidewalk, normal people step over his posts for the same reason.

Location hidden

#215593 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion. Again.
WTF are you? A broken record?? When you go out to eat are you as stupid and crazy enough to tell the waitress your order six times only to 'smile' at her like a looney bitch when you've finished??
Good God...LOL!!!!
Your definition of opinion is as screwed up as your definition of marriage.

There is no opinion in this:

A SS couple will only ever be a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#215594 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, a middle school student already knows this stuff.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6461-childr...

Children of SSM couples are better off.

Location hidden

#215595 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaaaawrsh...but...but...but I thought several countries and several states here in the U.S. ALREADY DID accept same sexed couples as married.
LOL!!!
Lie much??
Well apparently they are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!

I only see a barren half of marriage with a limp wristed gay pretending to be the wife.

Snicker.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#215597 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up mating behavior amongst Christians.
A January 17, 2010, article in The Sun News, a paper out of Myrtle Beach, SC, that trumpeted a Barna survey proves that “born again” Christians suffer the highest rates of divorce and atheists/agnostics the lowest.

Location hidden

#215598 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no opinion in this:
It is a fact that the Bible can not be trusted to tell us about homosexuality because it is inconsistent, contradictory and unreliable.

GOD VIOLATED HIS OWN LAWS ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS:
(1) In Ex. 20:13 he said thou shalt not kill; yet, in Deut. 32:39 and many other verses he said, "I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal...."
(2) John 4:8 and 4:16 say God is love and 1 Cor. 13:4 says love is not jealous or boastful. Yet, Deut. 4:24 says God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. How can God be jealous when several verses say God is love and 1 Cor. says love is not jealous?
(3) In the Ten Commandments God says thou shalt not commit adultery; yet, Matt. 1:18 says, "This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about. His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Ghost. Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly." The Holy Ghost, who is God, impregnated another being's wife. If that is not adultery, what is it?
(4) In Lev. 19:18 God says, "you shall not take vengeance or bear any grudge against the sons of your own people...." Yet, in Deut. 32:35 God says, "To me belongs vengeance, and recompense." God rules out taking vengeance by others, but relegates it to himself.
(5) In Luke 6:27 God tells us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate you. Yet, in Gen. 19:24 he rained fire and brimstone upon Sodom and Gomorrah because they had rejected him.
(6) Prov. 6:16 says, "there are 6 things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him" and the 19th verse says one of these is, "...a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers." Yet, Gen. 11:9 says, "That is why it was called Babel--because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world." The Lord hates those who sow dissension even though he is responsible for all the confusion that emerged from his creation of a multitude of languages.
(7) In Matt. 26:52 Jesus said, "Put up thy sword...for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Yet, in Ezek. 21:5 God says, "Then all the people will know that I the Lord have drawn my sword from its scabbard; it will not return again." If what Jesus said is true, why has the Lord not perished?
(8) Deut. 6:16 says, "Ye shall not tempt the Lord your God," while Gen. 22:1 says, "it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham...." God tells us not to tempt, but he does.
(9) In First John 2:15 we are told not to love the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. Yet, John 3:16 says, "God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life." We are not supposed to love the world, but God sure does.
(10) Job 5:2 says, "For wrath kills the foolish man, and envy slays the silly one." Displaying wrath is to be considered anathema; yet Psalm 21:9 ("...the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them"), Ex. 31:10 ("...let me alone that my wrath may wax hot against them"), and Num. 16:46 ("...for there is wrath gone out from the Lord") clearly show wrath is one of the Lord's more prominent traits.

Location hidden

#215599 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were to follow historic 'relational distinctions' we'd still have aspects such as slavery present dumbass.
Unfortunately for you we're working towards adhering to those principles set forth in the Constitution as to how to treat our fellow Americans.
The only blockage to not allowing freedoms to our citizens would be to advise of viable harm as to the freedom(s) they pursued.
Can you find viable harm in gay marriage shitforbrains???
First, slavery is more prevalent now than it was in the 1800s.

Second, we give special rights based on specific distinctions. SS couples clearly don't equate to marriage, disqualifying them from marriage rights.

Smile

Location hidden

#215600 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell...you've displayed yourself as a crazy in here to the point I wouldn't be surprised if you saw an elephant at the circus only to come home and advise that it was the biggest rat you've seen outside of your own home.
LOL!!!
Hey....you never did give a reference to your "default families"....where was that written again??????????
Ad homoan gay troll hate attack.

Do you have any reasoned responses yet?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215601 Sep 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of us grandpas are opposed to SSM, just FYI
Same sex marriage is legal and recognized now, in all 50 states at the federal level, and in a growing number of states on the state level.
Relax, there is nothing they can do about it. A majority of voters approve of it, a majority of businesses are demanding it, republicans and democrats are both moving in this direction more every year.
Same Sex Marriage is here to stay
"Huh" is incapable of relaxation. He's very high strung. Even though SSM is here to stay, he's still very angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215602 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion. Again.
WTF are you? A broken record?? When you go out to eat are you as stupid and crazy enough to tell the waitress your order six times only to 'smile' at her like a looney bitch when you've finished??
Good God...LOL!!!!
Do you?

Smile!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215603 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a near senile old jack ass. However, I'm kicking your punk ass over and over....
Smirk.
Chuckle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 222,587
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,419,306
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Jay 239,559
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 47 min TRUMP FAN 363
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 48 min -Dont Panic- 393,299
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 48 min Surgit Tempestas 7,854
News Police chief still paid? 54 min Beth 5
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 55 min Battle Tested 50
More from around the web