Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214993 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple dipshit....
...procreation is not a required element to get married.
Are we done yet or are you going to take yet another run at a brick wall only to injure yourself yet again?
Who said that procreation was a requirement for marriage? No one.
Sponge Bob

Monrovia, CA

#214994 Sep 7, 2013
Natural or synthetic?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214995 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I'll bite.
Where in the flying f@#k is your proof?
Easy to make claims Elvis is real isn't it shitforbrains....it's a little tougher proving it however.
Where is your proof that children are better off without their natural parents?

Easy to make claims Elvis is real isn't it shitforbrains....it's a little tougher proving it however.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214996 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I'll bite.
Where in the flying f@#k is your proof?
Pick any study you want that compares natural families with default families.

Only condition? It must include the study methods.

Go.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214997 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
'Social scientists'...LOL!!!
Marriages exist without kids in many cases you dolt.
You're more f-ed up than someone thinking he's going to enter his German shepherd as an entry to win the Boston Marathon.
Get your facts straight and bring proof to your baseless claims next time idiot.
Get your facts straight and bring proof to your baseless claims next time idiot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214998 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see from you are unsupported claims and one sided biased opinions.
That's the one fact about you we HAVE established.
That's all we see from you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214999 Sep 7, 2013
Jbird666 wrote:
<quoted text>Sup dummy? Still trying to find your azz, try using both hands.
No. Never was. How are you doing with it? Find it yet? Here's a hint. Just take off your hat.

Location hidden

#215000 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ten to 15 percent of couples in the United States are infertile."
Source;
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/infertility/...
---OK idiot. How does your shoe taste???
So 85 to 90% are fertile. Compared to 100% ss couples who are mutually sterile.

You were saying.

Location hidden

#215001 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
'Social scientists'...LOL!!!
Marriages exist without kids in many cases you dolt.
You're more f-ed up than someone thinking he's going to enter his German shepherd as an entry to win the Boston Marathon.
Already posted them. Look back idiot.
9 posts removed
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#215011 Sep 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Maggot Maggie is a hating c(_)nt, you just revealed your true colors bub...rot with Kimare.

Location hidden

#215012 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
...same sexed couples are made up of individuals whom represent the whole and are fertile genius.
http://www.census.gov/hhes/fertility/
That's why I said 'mutually sterile' idiot.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#215014 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
DOH!
You missed on that dart throw idiot - I'm not gay but think what you want.
P.S.....gay couples can often adopt those children cast out by their own parents because their biological mommy and daddy units wanted to eradicate themselves of their offspring.
I swear....you could wear 2 sets of Depends, have a cork shoved no less than 3" up your ass and grease your butt, legs and feet with a mix of Crisco and Pam cooking spray and you'd still manage to shit on yourself with these DUMBASS comments you make.
ROFL!!!!!!!!
You are clearly gay.

Nothing you said explains requiring children.

Every kid I know prefers their mother and father. Both, not a duplicated fake.

Idiot.

Location hidden

#215015 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural families?
Families consist of gay and straight couples, including those with kids moron.
Unfortunately for you your efforts at inventing a new terminology based on your messed up system of thought doesn't exist.
Disagree???
Find just one reference to a "default family" you f-ing IDIOT.
Just one.
-Tick tock...the clock is running.
Stay with the game you started.

Can't?

You lose.

Idiot.
The match continues

Monrovia, CA

#215016 Sep 7, 2013
September 07, 2013.

Attended the Judy Chu event in Claremont, California (5) speakers ate up time allotted by Judy Chu.

That left only 20 minutes to be used by attendee's asking questions.

September 07, 2013.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#215018 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
...there are no like studies given "default families" DON'T EXIST SHITFORBRAINS.
LOL!!!
Good GOD you're dumber than a porcupine thinking it's going to mate with a balloon animal.
Look it up.
EVERYONE else knows what they are.
Idiot.
4 posts removed

Location hidden

#215023 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....if you're to say couples of gays are 'mutually sterile' you're stating that both members in a gay couple cannot have kids.
Riiight???
So what happens? When Tony hooks up with Bob do his testicles fall off?? Do Bob's sperm shrivel up and die about the same time Tony's nuts turn into SunMaid raisins?
How about when Susan and Ann get married. Does Ann's ovaries shoot out of her body like cannon balls? Do Susan's fallopian tubes tie themselves into an internal pretzel???
Listen IDIOT. Gays are just as fertile as the rest of the population. If Tony wants a biological kiddy to carry on the family name he better find a surrogate mother given Bob ain't gonna deliver but Tony is just as fertile. Ann can get pregnant through artificial insemination or other means.
BLOWS YOUR MIND doesn't it.
So your statement of gays are infertile because they ARE gays is about as bright as claiming the Sun God burned your TV dinner after you left your Swanson turkey and stuffing Hungry Man feast on high in the microwave for 3 hours and 2 minutes.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS sunshine. PLEASE.
I was wrong.

You're not gay.

You are a blonde lesbian.

Then they are not mutual anymore, are they.

Idiot.
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#215026 Sep 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The objection is that five individuals, in eccense over turned not only the votes, twice, of millions of Californians, but created a new definition of a significant social institution.
Pietro...

If millions of Californians voted to ban all gun sales in the state, would you agree that the Supreme Court should let their decision stand?

Of course not. There is a Constitutional Amendment that allows for gun ownership.

There is also a Constitutional Amendment that doesn't allow for parts of the Defense of Marriage Act.

Just because millions of people express an opinion at the polls does not mean that they can overturn the Constitution.

The only way to change the Constitution is by way of amendment. There is no amendment barring same-sex marriage.

Location hidden

#215027 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sister....it's your words; 'mutually sterile'.
So now I'm a blonde lesbian.
Right on.
Wait around long enough and you'll claim I'm a bi-sexual llama wearing a pair of crotchless lace trimmed panties.
Now you've gone and shocked me.

LOL

Knoxville, TN

#215028 Sep 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
On what basis would society in the end end because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning? Another poster proved that wrong already. At the most society would waddle, not come to the end.
You are like a worm on hot cement. You twist and turn and twirl, trying to slim out of the corners your denial puts you. I'm not here to support your lies. I'm here to protect marriage and children.
You are getting your ass kicked from every side VV.
Kimare,

Let me try to put this in a manner that you understand. Let's look at history.

Throughout the history of mankind, anal sex has been practiced among straight and gay individuals. It has been going on since the onset of this country. In fact it was probably even more prevalent in history since it was a common means of birth control. There were no condoms. There were no birth control pills. People had to figure out a way early on to have sexual intercourse without always getting knocked up. Now how do you think they did it?

If anal sex were so unhealthy and demeaning, we wouldn't have come this far. Mankind would have ended long ago.

The facts do not support your idea.

Now, let's talk about the contemporary world we live in. In our society anal sex between consenting adults is legal. And none of your bluster and scare tactics will end that.

Finally, please take your attention off my ass. I've seen your photo. You are short. I don't care for short men. And I particularly don't care for short men who are morons. I have standards--none of which you meet.

Knoxville, TN

#215029 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Games?
Like making up terms and asking the other party to 'prove' their non-existent claims are not real???
Ohhh brother.
LOL!!!!
One of Kim's favorite games is to create facts when reality stands in his way. It's where his contrived one-liners come from. They're like canned laughter on an old sitcom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Liberals Suck 1,263,638
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 min woodtick57 10,837
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 6 min serfs up 10
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min dirtclod 171,828
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 16 min Le Jimbo 29
News Charles Koch isn't stopping with the 2016 election 21 min serfs up 4
News Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton lead One Ameri... 23 min Black Annie 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min Nutter 336,711
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Le Jimbo 190,188
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 25 min Cat74 384
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 40 min Chicagoan by Birth 51
More from around the web