Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,005)

Showing posts 180,081 - 180,100 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

F Rizzo wrote:
Banished again! Disappeared for thought crimes like in some cheesy third world dictatorship. Some fine posts too.
That's one way to win an argument!
Censorship sucks.
I had a post that took at least thirty minutes to appear, and yet there were no unaccounted post numbers.

I have a sneaky suspicion that once I clear the cookies and cache my stuff is going to vanish. And it's Tuesday. Things seem to happen on Tuesdays.

Well, here goes with the test....
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
I said:
"Do you not care for their future, knowing of Folsom Street and "How Berkeley can YOU be?" ?"
And Big D said:
"I donít care about your question."
Behold the Lowest Common Denominator "parent".
I donít care about your question because you are not bright enough to ask a valid one.

My kids are just fine, successful adults with children of their own now. Most of them are already making more money than I do, and the others are on their way to that.

They are healthy, strong, successful, and totally reject your ideology. They are the future, you and your kind are the past.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Making your money in stocks?
Guilt complex.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have some kind of keen insight that allows you to call us "disordered", then show us what it is. Are you and MD? Do you have an educational background that would allow us to refer to you as a scientist?
For the twenty millionth time, cubed, let's remind you that Science is bought and sold on the open market. Refer to "global warming". Refer to the infiltration of the APA and AMA by the Stains. Refer to Big Pharma. Refer to the Tech used against us on a daily basis, NSA, FBI, et cetera et cetera.

Thank me.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a problem with investing in companies and the people that work there?
Yeah,I find stock in the China market with the highest number of child workers (they eat less but pee more).
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.
If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?
An I gots a goat that's a lookin ta geet hitched. Any takers?
F Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>why would anyone go online and talk about their children like you do?
Big D's children are a possession to him. He has groomed them and wants to show them off as the good automatons he has created. Like you'd show off a trophy.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a post that took at least thirty minutes to appear, and yet there were no unaccounted post numbers.
I have a sneaky suspicion that once I clear the cookies and cache my stuff is going to vanish. And it's Tuesday. Things seem to happen on Tuesdays.
Well, here goes with the test....
Whoop whoop, put on the foil skull cap, the black copters are hovering, Does that bird look like a drone?
F Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am perfectly calm Frankie, I do get tired of explaining simple English words to you. I really wish you would read a post before responding to it.
I made no claim, I didnít imply anything, I didnít state anything, I was just looking for clarification on an ambiguous post made by someone else, not you.
I am an investor, I donít know if KiMare has a problem with that or not.
Relax fruitloops.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít care about your question.
You know nothing of my family or my children.
My children do speak out against anti-Americans like you, they are patriots, who believe in freedom, equality and justice.
I do care for their future, and I do ( or did they are all grown now ) protect them against the kind of hatred and despite you and those like you represent.
If you don't care than shuddup!
F Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said all along that I play them on their turf. But of course you have to deal with a few meddlers that think they're gonna "save" you along the way.
From what, I still haven't figured out. Jessica Lunsford wasn't saved. Neither was Zahra Baker. Nor Jesse Dirkhising. So just what the hell is gonna "save" me?
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
Big D will save us. His cape is in the shop. It's acting up again, doesn't wave in a crisp patriotic manner. Soon as he gets it tuned up we'll all be saved.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to talk about sh!t stains and skid marks while belittling others. It makes me feel giddy and superior. Kind of like punching a little kid at the playground. Yeah. Like that.
It's encouraging to see that Missus Dangerous Handsģ has made some peace with the fact that it'll never amount to anything but a stain.

Good Grrrrl! You can laugh at yourself!

http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/20...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
We all write blank checks, Frankie...
I'm just not impressed with the self-aggrandizing that goes on in the military. You're always asking to be specially recognized for being warriors. You want--no, you DEMAND to be treated as heroes.
And who can blame you? Countries have always treated you like gods. They build monuments to you. They carve our special government programs for you and your families. They throw you parades on specially created holidays for you. Restaurants, car dealerships, furniture shops, etc. give you great discounts if you show a military ID.
I just don't buy into it.
You say that you fought for MY rights to be free. Exactly how did your fighting in Vietnam impact me?

Try it sometime. Walk a mile in a veteran's shoes. Join up! Then come back and tell us veterans don't deserve respect. Tell us about honor duty and courage from a new perspective. Whooppee! Gay friendly now! Ask and tell!
It makes me sick to think that ANYBODY would pick up a gun or drop a bomb for MY benefit. I don't want that blood on my hands.
I know that I'm not alone. Many people feel that way. Entire religions feel that way. And several veterans feel that way as well.
I won't stand in the way while you pat yourself on the back. If that's what you MUST do. But don't expect me to participate in what I believe is a sickening display of "might makes right".
I've met heroes, Frankie. None of them were heroes because they pulled a trigger.
And to be clear, that does not make me unpatriotic. I love my country. I just don't love it enough to kill for it.
Soldiers don't ask why. Soldiers do or die. Would you rather I had died? Sorry chump!

Try it. Join up. Walk a few miles in a veterans shoes. Then come back and tell us veterans ain't sh!t.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text> They are the future, you and your kind are the past.
Me thinks that Wifey has one of those huge Hollywood type fans blowing that cape, faker.

Your chirrun reject my ideology, and embrace Folsom Street and NAMBLA? They're all spineless drones?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít care...bla bla bla.
Then shuddup!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know... Maybe it's the same reason that racial minorities, women, religious minorities, the handicapped, etc. have fought the same battles to be "accepted" or "respected".
If you have some kind of keen insight that allows you to call us "disordered", then show us what it is. Are you and MD? Do you have an educational background that would allow us to refer to you as a scientist?
And I picked up on your ridiculous "discomania". I hardly lost. Anyone with access to Google can check these things out before posting. I did so and responded appropriately. I said "how stupid".
Pack it in, you scientific wannabe...
Was easy after you had time to 'investigate' it huh. Sure, everyone wants to fit in, be normal, or however you may take it. Guess I mislead you by claiming I had a M.D. or scientist or whatever (oh, look! I didn't make that claim, guess you just ASS U med it) that's your oversight. There are probably more arsonists (look that up too) than gays, guess we don't need to get them help either. Served cold.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

F Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D will save us. His cape is in the shop. It's acting up again, doesn't wave in a crisp patriotic manner. Soon as he gets it tuned up we'll all be saved.
I think "Wifey" has cranked it up to Hollywood blockbuster speed.

Wifey is a vaginal fart. I don't believe anything Big She's been saying.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

F Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
His head is swelling and won't fit through the hole any more.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
We all write blank checks, Frankie...
Oh really? With your life as payable on demand? No you haven't.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have some kind of keen insight that allows you to call us "disordered", then show us what it is.
Disorder-4. a deviation from the normal system or order
Yeah I googled it 'just for you'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 180,081 - 180,100 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••