Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Edgar

Spring, TX

#162541 Oct 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
How come you are an anti-semite? Do you deny "The Holocaust" too?
Ronald
We now have it, ladies and gentlemen, call Guinness World Records: Ronald has just made the most instantly visible/deliberate/desperate subject shift of all time.
1 post removed
Winston Smith

Woodbridge, VA

#162543 Oct 9, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know 4th grade euphamism, you didn't make it that far. What portion of the population do you think is gay you tard ??
You do care, or you wouldn't be here you fool.
I don't care if someone is gay. Not about the issue at hand here, tard. I can see where you wouldn't be able to get that message as you've displayed quite a bit of ignorance in here, Tater.

As far as my education is concerned, wanna compare curricula vitae?
Winston Smith

Woodbridge, VA

#162544 Oct 9, 2012
Russia neighbors wrote:
Anderson Cooper on Bristol Palin: Get Off TV, Get a Real job.
And not the kind your mother has or she says she has.
Ah yes, the Palins, they're quite a bit like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162545 Oct 9, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the Palins, they're quite a bit like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
Ah yes, Anderson Cooper, the 1% of America that grew up in a closet, really enjoyed watching him in Egypt celebrating the arrival of the great Muslim Brotherhood, and making an ass out of himself, he had his pants all wet over that.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162546 Oct 9, 2012
No Rs wrote:
No more R'S, ONE WAS ENOUGH.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/si deshow/heaven-real-says-neuros urgeon-claims-visited-afterlif e-213527063.html
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#162547 Oct 9, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if someone is gay. Not about the issue at hand here, tard. I can see where you wouldn't be able to get that message as you've displayed quite a bit of ignorance in here, Tater.
As far as my education is concerned, wanna compare curricula vitae?
Winston Smith.

It's obvious your Government credentials are impressive. I bet you absorbed everything your high paid Government agent teachers told you. Prior to the revolution, the object of an expensive taxpayer funded liberal education was to teach the student how to think for himself. Such a waste of hard earned taxpayer money...

Ronald

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#162548 Oct 9, 2012
GODS WORD wrote:
GOD SAID ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE IM NOT RACIST,JUST CUZ I DON'T AGREE WITH JUDGES TURNING ON OUR VOTES, THEN WHY SHOULD I VOTE IF ITS NOT GOING TO COUNT.
And David loved Johnathan more than any woman...
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#162549 Oct 9, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
And David loved Johnathan more than any woman...
Liam R.

Yes. I agree. We can always count on the revolutionaries to misrepresent normal manly camaraderie as a sexual attraction. I suppose that is just another of their desperate attempts to further their Godless revolutionary agenda.

Ronald
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162550 Oct 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam R.
Yes. I agree. We can always count on the revolutionaries to misrepresent normal manly camaraderie as a sexual attraction. I suppose that is just another of their desperate attempts to further their Godless revolutionary agenda.
Ronald
Wrong again OH great retardo! They gave each others woody's and that's not what happens between platonic male friends! LOL

King David and Jonathan in a union blessed by GOD in the bible!

http://www.pinknews.CO.uk/aroundtheworld/tag/...

And

http://www.examiner.com/spiritual-life-in-nat...
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#162551 Oct 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam R.
Ronald
Yeah.... because ALL straight men take off their clothes and kiss until they "exceed."
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162552 Oct 9, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again OH great retardo! They gave each others woody's and that's not what happens between platonic male friends! LOL
King David and Jonathan in a union blessed by GOD in the bible!
http://www.pinknews.CO.uk/aroundtheworld/tag/...
And
http://www.examiner.com/spiritual-life-in-nat...
Old Grand Dad
I bet you get all wet reading the pink news and other gay sites. Nice source...

Riccardo
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162553 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Old Grand Dad
I bet you get all wet reading the pink news and other gay sites. Nice source...
Riccardo
Hey moron,it's in the bible for all to see! So I guess you like to deny the truth as per your SOP!I bet you get all wet thinking about Jesus! LOL
1 post removed
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162555 Oct 9, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron,it's in the bible for all to see! So I guess you like to deny the truth as per your SOP!I bet you get all wet thinking about Jesus! LOL
Old Grand Dad
When you see 2 guys hugging and talking, do you always assume they are gay? Do you read LGBT themes in mythology as real? So I take it you don't travel much and witness other cultures? And I take it you have a clear understanding of Hebrew? The Hebrew word for “love” used here is not the typical word used for sexual activity. Don't equate every friendship with pulling down your pants.

Riccardo
1 post removed
Old Grand Dad

Tempe, AZ

#162557 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
When you see 2 guys hugging and talking, do you always assume they are gay? Do you read LGBT themes in mythology as real? So I take it you don't travel much and witness other cultures? And I take it you have a clear understanding of Hebrew? The Hebrew word for “love” used here is not the typical word used for sexual activity. Don't equate every friendship with pulling down your pants.
Riccardo
The expert translators of Hebrew say that "Exceeded" meand a boner! Now I say again,just how many platonic friends get a woody when hugging each other? Are you saying that when you hug a male friend you in fact get wood? LOL,Sorry but click on the second link and try reading it for a change! It's all there in black and white! Then take your head out of your azz for a change!
3 posts removed
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162561 Oct 10, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
The expert translators of Hebrew say that "Exceeded" meand a boner! Now I say again,just how many platonic friends get a woody when hugging each other? Are you saying that when you hug a male friend you in fact get wood? LOL,Sorry but click on the second link and try reading it for a change! It's all there in black and white! Then take your head out of your azz for a change!
Old Grand Dad

Like I asked you, what do YOU know about Hebrew? Or should we rely on what Pink times says? Sounds like your mind is on a woody. How does your translation work for this passage?... "as she exceeded all other women in beauty, and he sent some to command her ..." Are you saying Esther being a female got a woody? Or would your fantasy be that Esther was a tranny in your perverted mind?

Riccardo
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162562 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>The expert translators of the DSM say that homosexuality means pedophilia and sex with children. So, I tell you how many straights get a boner around children, when psychiatrist show that all gay men do. Sorry, but click on the second link it is all there in the DSM, where homosexuality is a mental disorder.
Indeed gays are evil in heart, and your evil causes your suicide. Did you exceed over that, you know weep to excess and grief, another meaning of gadal!
Now, I say again "exceeded" meant that David was to exceed Jonathan, and take his heir rights and become king.
It should be noted that ‘ad higdil (“until [David] exceeded”) contains the verb gadal (#1431) in the Hiphil (Causative) form68 – which expresses the idea of “he caused … to become great.” Other examples of gadal in the Hiphil/Causitive are found in Daniel 8:25 and Lamentations 1:9. In the first instance, Daniel saw in one of his dreams a “little horn”(representing a future ruler) who came and took control, and “he shall magnify himself in his heart…”(Dan 8:25, KJV, the italics marking a word not in the Hebrew). In the second instance, the prophet Jeremiah laments that Jerusalem, because of her sin, has fallen to the Babylonians, an “enemy [that] hath magnified himself.”
I see that you're once again LYING about what the DSM says creepo! LOL,It most certainly does NOT say that being gay means pedophile idiot! Like I've always said when Doctor Douches mouth opens out comes yet one more lie! Jesus H. Titty F-ing Christ,GOD's surely gonna whack your pee pee now!LOL,But then we know you'd just love that now wouldn't you!
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#162563 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>Gay boys do, so that when they hug their dads, they exceed. Many gay boys will not hug their own dad's for fear of exceeding. Science evidence also shows that many boys became gay, when they felt shame after exceeding when their mom touched their weenie. The trauma made them gay, and the wet dreams are due to them exceeding while imagining mom.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........

Wacko.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#162564 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>The expert translators of the DSM say that homosexuality means pedophilia and sex with children. So, I tell you how many straights get a boner around children, when psychiatrist show that all gay men do. Sorry, but click on the second link it is all there in the DSM, where homosexuality is a mental disorder.
Oh puh-leez. Take your lame lie-fest and beat it.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#162565 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Like I asked you, what do YOU know about Hebrew? Or should we rely on what Pink times says? Sounds like your mind is on a woody. How does your translation work for this passage?... "as she exceeded all other women in beauty, and he sent some to command her ..." Are you saying Esther being a female got a woody? Or would your fantasy be that Esther was a tranny in your perverted mind?
Riccardo
Your knowledge of Hebrew is underwhelming, moron.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#162566 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
The expert translators of the DSM say that homosexuality means pedophilia and sex with children.
But great wise one, homosexuality had been included in the DSM, not on the basis of any scientific evidence that it was, in and of itself a "mental disorder", but based upon the assumption that since all they saw were "disordered" homosexuals, all homosexuals were disordered? Don't believe me? Look into it for yourself and come back to us if you can find any legitimate studies which prove that question in the affirmative. As to your reality challenged attempt to link "homosexuality and/or homosexuals" to "pedophilia", there's more than three decades of scientific evidence which proves that to be an incredibly dangerous myth. Don't believe me? Look for yourself, read the actual studies, don't rely on other "experts" take on them. Your children are at far more risk of molestation in the company of openly heterosexual men than they are in the company of those who are openly homosexual, but you want to "protect" them from those least likely to do something like that and try to convince them that you solved their problem.
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
So, I tell you how many straights get a boner around children, when psychiatrist show that all gay men do.
Wise one, are you this maliciously misinformed about EVERY subject you dispense your insight on, or is such a dangerous level of ignorance and disinformation reserved just for us? We're blessed.

Those who identify and live as openly heterosexual and behave predominately accordingly with adults are far more likely to be a danger to little boys and the single most likely suspect when such abuse does occur is the man doing mommy, especially if it isn't daddy. We hear about the scandals, but most such abuse is taking place within the "family". Hell, those who don't seem to have ANY sexual attractions towards adults of either sex are more dangerous to your children than someone who identifies and lives as openly homosexual and behave predominately accordingly with adults. Jerry Sandusky became a "successful homosexual pedophile" because of the refusal to believe that he was anything but "heterosexual". For decades, the man had immediate access to choice young men at their sexual prime and probable peak eagerness to sexually explore and while it would have been inappropriate, at least they were over the age of consent and yet not even a hint of impropriety, let alone what he was allowed to get away with when he was with the veal. Look it up for yourself.
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
Sorry, but click on the second link it is all there in the DSM, where homosexuality is a mental disorder.
Wise one, it took a great deal of pressure to get the rank and file of the APA to finally recognize the scientific fact that being homosexual is NOT in and of itself a mental disorder and the fact that one can actually be openly homosexual and not suffer psychologically the least bit because of it. They may not have been ready to admit to that fact then, society wasn't and even some 40 years down the road we have wise ones such as yourself who are still in denial, but that doesn't change the facts.
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
Indeed gays are evil in heart, and your evil causes your suicide.
If that is the "truth" you want to embrace, more power to you oh wise one, but please stay away from any children, regardless of sexual orientation. It's hearing over and over and over again from such well meaning spreaders of wisdom and insight, such as yourself, that we are evil at heart which kills, not that they actually are. Their blood is on your hands, rejoice oh wise one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 133,718
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,155,588
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 11 min RayOne 2
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Agents of Corruption 294,311
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 14 min Uncle Bob 1,638
Issa's big dud: No White House connection to IR... 22 min Gary 8
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 34 min freebird 5
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr barefoot2626 459
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 2 hr barefoot2626 265
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 hr barefoot2626 930