Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201880 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#161250 Sep 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to present a reasonable, coherent, and compelling argument before anyone has to be concerned with being "defeated" by you.
You've never provided such an argument for banning gay couples from marrying, so you really can't talk, can you?
1 post removed
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161252 Sep 29, 2012
Gays have the same rights to marry WTF ?
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161253 Sep 29, 2012
I never thought I would see the day when illegals and gay cults would have so mtuch control and deterimination on the political outcome. Napalotano has put Americans at risk to terrorism by allowing and recognizing same sex partners even though one of the two may be a non citizen. Is this another example of being politically correct ??? what a joke, even heterosexual couples are monitored. WTF ??? Todays politics suck!!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#161255 Sep 29, 2012
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average gay male ....
Provide the link to the peer-reviewed study, silly one.

Why do you people have such filth in your hearts? I always wonder what happened to you in life to do this to you, and why you choose not to heal.
catchOday

La Puente, CA

#161256 Sep 29, 2012
catchOday says, get the hook out of your mouth.
2 posts removed

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#161259 Sep 29, 2012
Polygamy is banned, there is federal law criminalizing it. Incest marriage is banned by law, there are criminal punishment for that crime. Incest marriage is banned; it's called statutory rape.

There is no ban on same sex marriage.
Skank

La Puente, CA

#161260 Sep 29, 2012
His old lady, Ann Romney will go hooking for her husband.

motherjones.com
1 post removed
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#161262 Sep 29, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Incest marriage is banned; it's called statutory rape.
No, Brian. Statutory rape is the charge for having sex with someone under the age of consent.

Location hidden

#161263 Sep 29, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Polygamy is banned, there is federal law criminalizing it. Incest marriage is banned by law, there are criminal punishment for that crime. Incest marriage is banned; it's called statutory rape.
There is no ban on same sex marriage.
Semantics.

Governmental recognition is banned in many states and federally.

Try again.
Skank

La Puente, CA

#161264 Sep 29, 2012
Keep that shank moving along.

motherjones.com

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#161265 Sep 29, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never provided such an argument for banning gay couples from marrying, so you really can't talk, can you?
You really have issues with comprehensive reading and critical thinking don't you?

I never said there was a compelling argument to ban same sex marriage. I simply stated the fact that there is not Constitutional basis forcing it to be accepted among the populous.

Try to keep up.
1 post removed
RestBites

La Puente, CA

#161267 Sep 29, 2012
Respondent Heidi Ludwick lawyers:

Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, Barry S. Landsberg, Joanna S. McCallum, and Andrew H. Struve..

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#161268 Sep 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I agree. As we know persons of tolerance and diversity often use foul off color language, unconcerned about the innocent children and the little girls.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Watching over what kids read on the internet is the job of their parents, not my job.

Panorama City, CA

#161269 Sep 29, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, wrong God created Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve, he created Man and Woman. He also gave us free will; that is when some guys descided to hit on man/bois. LMAO
Eve was made from Adams rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.

Bronze age goat herders didn't know about DNA. What's your excuse for believe that Adam and Eve story?
Are you just stupid and gullible?

Panorama City, CA

#161270 Sep 29, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, What do you know about American, it's people like you who challenge and tear down what normal civilized Americans built.
You're the one who wants to ignore the 14th Amendment, not me.

Panorama City, CA

#161271 Sep 29, 2012
Troyboy80 wrote:
Pretty soon the child rapist at nambla are going to be able to Marry the little boys they love . Yayyyy for your gay rights yayyyyyyyy... Remember something . If a priest molest little boys then he is a homosexual . There's no way you can say hes not because he only wants to touch males . That's homosexual behavior .
Rose's Law...

Panorama City, CA

#161272 Sep 29, 2012
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average gay male consumes 22-3/4 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis.
And you post 22-3/4 lbs of fecal matter on a daily basis.

Since there is no rational argument against gay marriage, homophobes just try to demonise gays.

Panorama City, CA

#161273 Sep 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to present a reasonable, coherent, and compelling argument before anyone has to be concerned with being "defeated" by you.
Already done. Now, grow a pair.
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#161274 Sep 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law...
Is that the law designed to DESTROY western Civilization with Degenerate Dysfunctional Deviants and their preverse lifestyle, Commie Rose?
WhooYaa

La Puente, CA

#161275 Sep 29, 2012
WhooYaa's are right everytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min In your living room 289,469
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 3 min Chilli J 1,235
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Elerby 31,077
News DACA recipients question future 7 min Dee Dee Dee 216
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 8 min Retribution 257
News The Latest: Trump targets North Korea in new ex... 10 min Trump is a joke 47
News The news media love America. The government, no... 13 min Erl 63
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Corto Maltese 1,601,396
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 37 min Freedomofexpression 9,919
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 44 min swampmudd 48
More from around the web