Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,798

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Bills Always Right

Beacon, NY

#160041 Sep 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the point fool: Obama has attended less than half of his Presidential Daily Briefs (PDBs) on intelligence. He didn't even vote "present". I guess golf and basketball are too important then the gay man that was sodomized by the religion of peace.
Religion of Peace? You're talking about Christianity aren't you? Hey did you hear that marriage equality will be the law once again in the state of California come this October or November? Great news isn't it! Now all you Christian religion of Peace bigots can finally suck the big one,except for you as you've been sucking the big one all along! LOL

Since: Aug 12

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#160042 Sep 20, 2012
2 posts removed
RiccardoFires Gay Lover

Spring, TX

#160045 Sep 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stalking me here? Kind of weird that someone has been keeping track of all my posts....Someone doesn't agree with your pro Obama and pro Islamic tastes and you go psycho. I guess it's safe to laugh at you here, I doubt you really know who I am or not. LOL...lol...How funny.
Love ya, sweetie!
;D
DorN

La Puente, CA

#160046 Sep 20, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nothing incongruent at all. Learn to read. The priests that molested those boys were heterosexuals. Had they not taken vows of chastity, they would have married women.
==========
Long ago, when I was a child there was a saying that men who could not make it in the army or in the bedroom became priests. That meant that most priests were homosexuals.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#160047 Sep 20, 2012
SHOCKING AUDIO: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers:‘Most Of Them Probably Have AIDS’
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09...
Re Reset

Covina, CA

#160048 Sep 20, 2012
Oh my gosh, Willard Mitt Romney has hit the RE-set button so many time he has to keep track of it on montherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160049 Sep 20, 2012
Bills Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion of Peace? You're talking about Christianity aren't you? Hey did you hear that marriage equality will be the law once again in the state of California come this October or November? Great news isn't it! Now all you Christian religion of Peace bigots can finally suck the big one,except for you as you've been sucking the big one all along! LOL
Since 9/11 there have been more then 19,000 deadly terror attacks from the religion of peace. Don't you even have compassion for the gay man that was killed, tortured, sodomized by the peaceful religion? But you bigots attack Christians.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160050 Sep 20, 2012
Riccardo is Friendless wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep laughing you sleezy leaking bile duct.
I'm sure you have these kinds of problems everywhere you go. So you can have the playground, the merry go round is all yours.
..Someone doesn't agree with your pro Obama and pro Islamic tastes and you go psycho. I guess it's safe to laugh at you LOL..lol...What do you want me to do? take you seriously?
Trickle

Covina, CA

#160051 Sep 20, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney's 47% percent comment implies that anyone who receives a federal benefit is a deadbeat

We're talking about half the population!

One test of presidential competence is the capacity to persuade people that what's good for the country is ultimately good for them, even if it involves short-term sacrifice.

On the campaign trail, Willard Mitt Romney is and has failed that test.

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160052 Sep 20, 2012
Obama attacking the middle class:

"significantly more than first estimated" Boy, doesn't our government use this term a lot lately...

WASHINGTON (AP)— Nearly 6 million Americans — significantly more than first estimated— will face a tax penalty under President Barack Obama's health overhaul for not getting insurance, congressional analysts said Wednesday. Most would be in the middle class.

The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.

"Starting in 2014, virtually every legal resident of the U.S. will be required to carry health insurance or face a tax penalty..."

What about illegals?

Do the 11 million illegals pay a penalty...or do they just continue with the emergency room???

No...It will be "hands off illegals" as it is now. Their enemy is us natural born Americans.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160053 Sep 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Obama attacking the middle class:
"significantly more than first estimated" Boy, doesn't our government use this term a lot lately...
WASHINGTON (AP)— Nearly 6 million Americans — significantly more than first estimated— will face a tax penalty under President Barack Obama's health overhaul for not getting insurance, congressional analysts said Wednesday. Most would be in the middle class.
The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.
"Starting in 2014, virtually every legal resident of the U.S. will be required to carry health insurance or face a tax penalty..."
What about illegals?
Do the 11 million illegals pay a penalty...or do they just continue with the emergency room???
No...It will be "hands off illegals" as it is now. Their enemy is us natural born Americans.
[Psst....Rittardo....

don't tell anyone this, but....

If you make the illegals legal, they'll have to pay taxes....

shhh.....let's keep that our little secret....

wink-wink.....)
SpinIn

Covina, CA

#160054 Sep 20, 2012
Seeing that Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan are headed for political defeat.

The U.S. congress [GOP] member's are hedging their bets and protecting themselves from recall and or furhter political backlash for being too stupid to act on measures to protect America's financial future.

Republican congressional leaders are backing away from a trigger system of forced spending cuts that they hailed 13 months ago as a herald of fiscal discipline and for which GOP lawmakers voted by large margins.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#160055 Sep 20, 2012
Chain Smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
This from one that cannot understand the actual function of the dollar bill and how corrupt our country really is.
It's all about you though and I'd have to guess you are one of those 1 in 5 lucky ones.
I don't understand the function of the dollar bill, eh? Mkay......... just make it up as you go along, looney toon.

One of the 1 in 5 lucky ones???? huh?
Norweeg rats

Covina, CA

#160056 Sep 20, 2012
Another good use for 'egg sucking' Republican / GOP / Tea Party Nation RATS.

Tim Pawlenty is resigning as a national co-chairman of Republican Willard Mitt Romney’s presidential 2012 campaign to work for the financial services industry as a lobbyists.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160057 Sep 20, 2012
Romney should adopt for his new campain theme song

"Nearer My God to Thee"
Riccardo is Friendless

Santa Cruz, CA

#160058 Sep 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>..Someone doesn't agree with your pro Obama and pro Islamic tastes and you go psycho. I guess it's safe to laugh at you LOL..lol...What do you want me to do? take you seriously?
You can't seem to stand by or intelligently defend what you say?
You extol the virtues of America, Christianity and the Right Wing while you waste entire weeks dumping on strangers.( Do you work?)
It's always safe to laugh when you are happy to count people as problems (but problem the problem has often been you), you condescending douche bag.
I have to go soon because I, like many adults you can't relate to, I have work to do.
So persist in being a ridiculous advocate for your beliefs- you child.
What do you want me to do? Take you seriously?
And In case you haven't figured it out, it's not Islam, Obama or Gays I'm defending, fuckwit.
But you couldn't possibly make an appraisal of the damage idiots like you perpetrate.
Here's an idea genius!
Demonstrate how smart you are- divide 17 by 7 using Roman Numerals and show your work.
Christian?
Idiot.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160059 Sep 20, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
[Psst....Rittardo....
don't tell anyone this, but....
If you make the illegals legal, they'll have to pay taxes....
shhh.....let's keep that our little secret....
wink-wink.....)
Great Idea Frank, Let's just open the border completely since they all come here to work. LOL...Make it legal to be illegal....lol.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160060 Sep 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Great Idea Frank, Let's just open the border completely since they all come here to work. LOL...Make it legal to be illegal....lol.
Oh, Rittardo! You are a caution!!!

[Psst....It's called a "work visa"--part of the State Department's existing operations....We could work on expanding that system to help illegal immigrants become legal immigrants....as it stands now, we have an influx of people supplying a demand for labor and doing so under the radar.

One of the problems with our current system of immigration is that in order for an applicant to come to the U.S. for work, they need to prove that they'd not be displacing "qualified" U.S. workers.

Sure, we technically have plenty of "qualified" U.S. workers, but they're not willing to put up with the migrant and/or menial nature of the available work.

Of couse the down side is that legal workers will not be under the thumb of unscrupleous bosses and they will be paid a minimum wage, so you're table grapes might get a hike in price....but you can take it--You're one of the 1%!]
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160061 Sep 20, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Rittardo! You are a caution!!!
[Psst....It's called a "work visa"--part of the State Department's existing operations....We could work on expanding that system to help illegal immigrants become legal immigrants....as it stands now, we have an influx of people supplying a demand for labor and doing so under the radar.
One of the problems with our current system of immigration is that in order for an applicant to come to the U.S. for work, they need to prove that they'd not be displacing "qualified" U.S. workers.
Sure, we technically have plenty of "qualified" U.S. workers, but they're not willing to put up with the migrant and/or menial nature of the available work.
Of couse the down side is that legal workers will not be under the thumb of unscrupleous bosses and they will be paid a minimum wage, so you're table grapes might get a hike in price....but you can take it--You're one of the 1%!]
Yeah, we are so short of workers here, we just need more and more. What we should do is fine employers that hire anyone illegally.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160062 Sep 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we are so short of workers here, we just need more and more. What we should do is fine employers that hire anyone illegally.
Oh! That's right! You're a small little man living in the small little world of his small litte mind!

You should get out more....Maybe talk to a farmer:

http://union-bulletin.com/news/2012/sep/18/ap... #

http://westernfarmpress.com/grapes/labor-shor...

Oh! And by the way....We do fine employers who hire illegal workers.

You actually don't know anyone in California that runs a business in manufacturing or service, do you?

Seriously, you need to get out more....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 1 min okimar 25
News Officials head to D.C. to discuss LBL plans 1 min reading through 3
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 4 min Auntie Theist 291
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,207,300
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min woodtick57 320,025
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 6 min barefoot2626 22
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 12 min woodtick57 486
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 31 min Abrahamanic Relig... 77
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Limbertwig 175,937
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 1 hr Senators Rock 460
More from around the web