Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

point outs

West Covina, CA

#159760 Sep 18, 2012
It's time to tear down the "black flag" of hate, death and doom that is connected to:

A French satirical magazine is set to publish several cartoons of the "Prophet Mohammed" on September 19, 2012 Wednesday, a move that is likely to inflame the Islamic faithful and militants who have already rioted in more than 20 countries over a movie mocking the prophet.

Guess they can't take a joke than, frog them all the way back home to the dry hot desert sands of hell.
Goodbye Rome

Pittsfield, MA

#159761 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
GO LIVE IN FRANCE!!!
France is coming here. Eventually we will run out of other peoples money to spend and those that have will simply leave. Who will pay for all of our unhealthy lifestyles then? Especially hiv/aids. How do you rationalize taxing anyone at 75% is sickening. The land of perversion, vice, and irresponsibilty has finally caught up with us and all you care about is......

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#159762 Sep 18, 2012
Goodbye Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution was literally done away with decades ago by the Bankers Manifesto of 1892 and the federal reserve act of 1913 opening and allowing a 'private bank' of many foreign interests, appointed by the President, yet separate from govt, to oversee and dictate monetary policy as a non federal entity.
Slaves to the dollar.
The rest, is history.
Sorry, but our CONSTITUTION is very much alive and something that this Country is ran by!!!
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#159763 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the French Supreme court have ANYTHING to do with the United States Supreme Court? Does the French have a Constitution in place like the United States does? If the answer to these two questions is NO, then you can't compare one to the other!!!
If you like the way the French Supreme court ruled.....GO LIVE IN FRANCE!!!
he admitted he "watched the pitcher and batter, studied the wind-up and pitch, and then MOVED THE STRIKE ZONE."

Vaughn should have said he was a football coach now who likes tight ends

are you aware what the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, John Roberts, said about judges being umpires?
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#159764 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but our CONSTITUTION is very much alive and something that this Country is ran by!!!
not according to your hero

do try to keep up
Goodbye Rome

Pittsfield, MA

#159765 Sep 18, 2012
I think they wish that America kept its perversions and vice to themselves. I mean lets face it we are trying to intellectually corrupt their youth like we did here. So now we are paying the price financially, morally, physically, and spiritually. In a nutshell this is how the American family imploded. We have slowly killed ourselves here and Muslims want no part of it and quite honestly I can't say I blame them.

History does indeed repeat itself.
Goodbye Rome

Pittsfield, MA

#159766 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool and have no clue as to how serious our fiscal problems are here. You seem to think our military will conquer all just to keep our excesses going. I won't even get into the moral aspect of society since you have none.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#159767 Sep 18, 2012
Goodbye Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
France is coming here. Eventually we will run out of other peoples money to spend and those that have will simply leave. Who will pay for all of our unhealthy lifestyles then? Especially hiv/aids. How do you rationalize taxing anyone at 75% is sickening. The land of perversion, vice, and irresponsibilty has finally caught up with us and all you care about is......
The old sky is falling mentality.......simply not happening......lol!!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#159768 Sep 18, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
not according to your hero
do try to keep up
Who exactly is my hero, oh stupid one?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#159769 Sep 18, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
he admitted he "watched the pitcher and batter, studied the wind-up and pitch, and then MOVED THE STRIKE ZONE."
Vaughn should have said he was a football coach now who likes tight ends
are you aware what the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, John Roberts, said about judges being umpires?
No, nor do I care........Chief Justice Roberts has NO ROOM to talk about moving anything with his religious philosophy!!!

Oh and Retired Justice Walker is entitled to his opinion......just like you are!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159770 Sep 18, 2012
Horse feathers wrote:
Hi, what about that news release from motherjones.com on that BUM calling himself Willard Mitt Romney?
He needs to go, right along with the rest of those self servicing GOP / REPUBLICAN / Tea Party Nation Member's.
You can tell Ann Romney she can ride her horse backwards when she leaves too!
I agree, let's make sure they keep the story on Romney speaking the truth to keep it off of Obama and his Libya mess up. Im just glad Hillary got that Cook Island mess straightened out.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#159771 Sep 18, 2012
Goodbye Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool and have no clue as to how serious our fiscal problems are here. You seem to think our military will conquer all just to keep our excesses going. I won't even get into the moral aspect of society since you have none.
I'm very much aware of our fiscal problems, but that is because we have corrupt politicians who care about their own pocketbooks instead of the Countries well being!!!

Our Military is THE BEST IN THE WORLD, and seeing as I have served this Great Country, I believe in our Military.....again, it is corrupted politicians that are tying the Military's hand in doing their job!!!

You are clueless as to my moral values, so stop trying to think you know what they are......because ya don't!!!
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#159772 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who exactly is my hero, oh stupid one?
no one knows who the role model of homosexual marriage is

who is it?

Leopold and Loeb?
Goodbye Rome

Pittsfield, MA

#159773 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
The old sky is falling mentality.......simply not happening......lol!!!
It would be interesting to see what opinion or solution you have with respect to what libertarians are pointing out. Could it be that you do not understand anything I am describing to you. Could it be you are so uneducated and selfish not to understand;

20+ percent real unemployment.
16 trillion dollars in debt.
The Middle East ablaze.
$4 a gallon gas.
$100 a barrel of oil.
Money for votes and 'special interest groups' "Unconstitutional"
Deliberate distortion of the constitution
Naked seizure of power by usurpation
High Inflation
Deteriorating money system with no gold or silver backing
Providing the unborn with a significant debt burden
Govt owned corporations and businesses (tax free)
Federal bureaucracy 3 million strong
Millions more at state and local level 1 in 5 workforce.
SS on verge of bankruptsy and a discriminant welfare program

More to come!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159774 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very much aware of our fiscal problems, but that is because we have corrupt politicians who care about their own pocketbooks instead of the Countries well being!!!
Our Military is THE BEST IN THE WORLD, and seeing as I have served this Great Country, I believe in our Military.....again, it is corrupted politicians that are tying the Military's hand in doing their job!!!
You are clueless as to my moral values, so stop trying to think you know what they are......because ya don't!!!
I agree well said. If our military has to fight with rules of engagement like they are today, we need to come home. With everything going on today in the world,we need a strong military with good leadership.
Goodbye Rome

Pittsfield, MA

#159775 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop judging your own posts, there is nothing moral about homosexual acts.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159776 Sep 18, 2012
BigLaughs wrote:
Slow day at the laugh-factory, so watch Willard Mitt Romney staring in his own stupid-does it better show.
motherjones.com as the best of GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's "idiots only."
Obama caught on tape saying he believes in redistribution:

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159777 Sep 18, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Following controversy over its purchase of around 1.2 billion bullets in the last six months alone, the Department of Homeland Security has put out a new solicitation for over 200 million more rounds of ammunition, some of which are designated to be used by snipers.

Obama's government spending at work.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#159778 Sep 18, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
no one knows who the role model of homosexual marriage is
who is it?
Leopold and Loeb?
You stated that you knew who my hero was.....but ya didn't and now you show just how much of an idiot you really are!!!

My family members who have been married for over 30 years are my role models for my marriage......I can't speak for others!!!!
MirrorMirror

Santa Cruz, CA

#159779 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, let's make sure they keep the story on Romney speaking the truth to keep it off of Obama and his Libya mess up. Im just glad Hillary got that Cook Island mess straightened out.
No cause to search for new answers from the ocean of meaning contained in your Bible?
We're sticking with your "hit list" Christian?
Some people never learn.
You still here motor scooter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News newRepublican Donald Trump shaking up campaign 2 min Battle Tested 240
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min JohnInLa 7,138
News Clinton not planning to air ads in 2 states ahe... 3 min Denny CranesPlace 44
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 3 min Battle Tested 1,014
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 4 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 17
News No, online polls dona t show a hidden Donald Tr... 4 min Lyin Crooked Hillary 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,417,922
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min IND 239,263
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 24 min TRUMP FAN 289
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Cheech the Conser... 393,241
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 31 min abc 7,538
More from around the web