Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201885 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

The Voice Of Sound Reason

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#148327 Jul 3, 2012
As the bible continues to show that God has placed the husband and his wife on equal status within the marriage relationship, I would like to consider another place in scripture that proves this great reality! I also have elaborated a bit further upon that Greek word [HUPOTASSO] for your enjoyment!

Eph 5:22 Wives submit yourselves to your own husbands, as unto the lord.

Eph 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear,[Respect] of God.

Now, lets look again at this word [Submit] used here! It is the Greek word,[HUPOTASSO] this is a military term! It means to rank under, and it carry's no negative connotations with it! As in military nomenclature their are different rankings. Have you ever thought about why there are different rankings within the military? I believe its an honest question, that, deserves an honest answer! The reason for this is simple, just like marriage, the military functions best when there is a proper arrangement of personnel, it denies the access of confusion being allowed to impede accomplishment! And like marriage this allows our military to function in the most beneficial way, in terms of service and benefits to the individual first, and then to the military overall! Again like marriage, God designed this proper arrangement to be of benefit to the individual first according to their gender! And it is this orderly structure that again creates an environment that best complements all involved!

This Greek word,[HUPOTASSO] is made up of two words,[HUPO= under] and ,[TASSO=to arrange] Many of you will remember that I have shown that God has created different attributes within the male-female! I have also shown that the husband is responsible to be the head of his family, Why? because his God given attributes serve the marriage arrangement best in that position! Likewise the female best serves the marriage relationship as she carry's out her God given attributes within the framework in which God ordered! Naturally there is also an arrangement as to how both serve in the category of parenting! Of which we have not even considered! But again you will see how the ideology of homosexuality and lesbianism dirty the above reality!

1st Corinthians 7:4 The wife hath not power,[Authority] of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power,[Authority] of his own body, but the wife.

Here again we see God showing that there is no gender bias within the marriage relationship! Again the only bias, for lack of a better word, is within the category of the utilization of their God given attributes within the marriage and how those unique attributes best serve the marriage! Here once again we see how the ideology of homosexuality dirty these great realities! There is no such thing as a masculine-feminine gender within homosexuality, both are always masculine, denying any Godly attributes whatsoever! There is never any information concerning any arrangement of two homosexuals given through the scripture! Scripture declares all homosexual/lesbian behavour, null and void!

All homosexual ideologies best serve the broken and mentally scared!

TVOSR
Hey Voice

Los Angeles, CA

#148328 Jul 3, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
All homosexual ideologies best serve the broken and mentally scared!
TVOSR
You seem pretty broken and mentally scared: How can we help you?
1 post removed
Voice of Bible Freaks

Atlanta, GA

#148330 Jul 3, 2012
Clearly any individual that considers it normal behavour for himself to enjoy the back side of another man for his sexual pleasures could hardly be considered a source of, Sound and reliable reasoning,
Clearly any individual that considers that they are privy to what sexual pleasures other people enjoy could hardly be considered a source of sound and reliable reasoning.

BTW, we also enjoy their front sides for sexual pleasure too.
let alone speaking on behalf of the bible! Well I guess as the dirty boy continues to stew in his hatred of women and God, we must get back to the fountainhead of all truth concerning this most exquisite perfect partner of man!
The fountainhead of all truth?! LOL!!

BTW, and we don't hate women. If you'll notice, a vast majority of us work in fields related to assisting women. Women seek us out fool. BTW, we don't hate God, just the more brainless of His followers. Can someone cue the mirror for TVOSR?
Proverbs 31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
WOW! What an accomplished perfect partner! Is it any wonder that verse eleven that I explained the other day, proclaims that her husbands heart does safely trust in her! The husband is clearly confident in his wife's ability to reason and think things through! But, Why wouldn't he, the husband knew that God created these great qualities within his wife to best serve the marital relationship! The woman is a total package! The homosexual is not! I shared the other day concerning those unique attributes that God created within the female to satisfy her husbands sexual and emotional needs! One of those great attributes is the wife's ability to strengthen the husbands intimate bonds during their sexual relationship! God understood this great truth and created the female to have this profound affect upon the husband! But within the sexual activity of homosexual sodomy, there are no emotional bonds that are strengthened! God never created the male to have his intimate bonds strengthened in this manner! All lesbian sexual relationships will also apply to the great truth of this nuance concerning, the failure to strengthen the emotional bonds during lesbian intercourse! There is also no emotional strengthening of bonds involved in the sexual mating within the animal kingdom! I think you can figure the rest out, in-light of what I am sharing? Is it really any wonder that the homosexual community wants to get rid of the bible? Look at what your learning! Like I have said before, It would be impossible for me to teach all that the word contains concerning how corrupt that all homosexual ideologies really are! Have you ever thought about how God created the bonds between a father and mother and their child to work? Are you beginning to see why God has never given any instruction regarding sex, marriage and child rearing to the homosexual/lesbian! Isn't it great to know the truth concerning so many different issues relating to this perfect partner of the husband? Enjoy!
You seem to be lost. The Bible forum is down that hall.

“"Still Hetero,Had NO Choice"”

Since: Sep 10

Hubbard ,East of the Brazos !

#148331 Jul 3, 2012
Clearly any individual that considers it normal behavour for himself to enjoy the back side of another man for his sexual pleasures could hardly be considered a source of, Sound and reliable reasoning,let alone speaking on behalf of the bible! Well I guess as the dirty boy continues to stew in his hatred of women and God, we must get back to the fountainhead of all truth concerning this most exquisite perfect partner of man!
Proverbs 31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
WOW! What an accomplished perfect partner! Is it any wonder that verse eleven that I explained the other day, proclaims that her husbands heart does safely trust in her! The husband is clearly confident in his wife's ability to reason and think things through! But, Why wouldn't he, the husband knew that God created these great qualities within his wife to best serve the marital relationship! The woman is a total package! The homosexual is not! I shared the other day concerning those unique attributes that God created within the female to satisfy her husbands sexual and emotional needs! One of those great attributes is the wife's ability to strengthen the husbands intimate bonds during their sexual relationship! God understood this great truth and created the female to have this profound affect upon the husband! But within the sexual activity of homosexual sodomy, there are no emotional bonds that are strengthened! God never created the male to have his intimate bonds strengthened in this manner! All lesbian sexual relationships will also apply to the great truth of this nuance concerning, the failure to strengthen the emotional bonds during lesbian intercourse! There is also no emotional strengthening of bonds involved in the sexual mating within the animal kingdom! I think you can figure the rest out, in-light of what I am sharing? Is it really any wonder that the homosexual community wants to get rid of the bible? Look at what your learning! Like I have said before, It would be impossible for me to teach all that the word contains concerning how corrupt that all homosexual ideologies really are! Have you ever thought about how God created the bonds between a father and mother and their child to work? Are you beginning to see why God has never given any instruction regarding sex, marriage and child rearing to the homosexual/lesbian! Isn't it great to know the truth concerning so many different issues relating to this perfect partner of the husband? Enjoy!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Romney Jokes

Covina, CA

#148332 Jul 3, 2012
Q: Questios that haunt Mitt Romney, Which bed do I sleep in tonight?

A: The answer is with whom?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#148333 Jul 3, 2012
MoreTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time they are discovered to be gay then ship the freaks off to a country club in the South Pacific on a desert island. That will take care of the problem. LOL that's Right
There is a test to determine if a man is gay, don't ya know? Do you think YOU would pass it?

In a study conducted by Professor Adams of the University of Georgia, it has been concluded that a majority of "homophobes" have secret homosexual feelings themselves. Therefore, these homosexual homophobes feel as if they have to act more macho (with the use of anti-gay attitudes) in order to put up a disguise of their own homosexuality.

To be specific, the study found that approximately four out of every five men who described themselves as being "homophobic" were aroused by watching homo-erotic videos, as they were wearing a "penile circumference measuring device" (also known as a plethysmograph).

Adams's research was published in the U.S. Journal of Abnormal Psychology in 1996, and is backed by the APA (American Psychological Association).

The Voice Of Sound Reason

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#148334 Jul 3, 2012
The Threshold Of A Dream wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stark raving mad lunetic my friend! Just let me say if I may,Whacka doodle do! LOL,Do we listen to a psychotic buffoon like you or the world wide experts in their fields of psychiatry and psychology who also say you are simply nuts! This country is not a theocracy but it is a secular nation first and foremost and we don't have to live by your laughable religion! Constitution trumps bible in the court room and and outside of the courtroom! In fact I'm still waiting for you to post even ONE word of truth but all we've seen is fundie mumbo jumbo! LOL,Lets see what the APA has to say about being gay shall we,you know the experts,so forgive me if I listen to them and not you!
Got questions about being gay? Here are the facts and not the B.S. you've been nauseatingly posting for the last few hours in words that even you may be able to comprehend! Please seek professional help you nut job,you really need it!
From the APA
http://www.apa.org/topics/sexuality/orientati...
Was Jesus a gay man? Yes he was!
www.alternet.org/belief/155118/was_jesus_gay_...
And finally for the truth about the bible click here!
evilbible.com
To begin to consider this topic of "Homosexual Ideologies" one must first consider what the word [Ideology] means! Simply put, it means the shared beliefs of a group of people, a nation, a religious affiliation etc! All "Ideologies" spring forth from the intellect of man made concepts, and ideals, not truth! Ideology and Philosophy can be closely aligned at times, but they are never identical in terms of concept and application! All Philosophy makes its appeal to how Ideologies affect the thinking and following behavour of that particular ideology! All Ideologies, Philosophy's, and Sciences are never built upon truth! Although, all Philosophy's, Ideologies and Sciences continue to remain students of the truth! But they are never to be considered the truth, in and of themselves!

All Ideologies, Sciences and Philosophy's, sit at the feet of truth, Gods word!

TVOSR
Duckworth

Covina, CA

#148335 Jul 3, 2012
You know, most people were aware of John McCain's status. He certainly deserves to be honored as such, regardless of his political views

His status as a POW and his heroism was hardly "hidden" during his many campaigns. Now here we have something a bit different.

A war hero who couldn't hide her heroism if she tried. Because half of her body is missing.(republican / tea party member) Mr. Walsh, if you had even one iota of honor in your body, you would acknowledge her for what she is. A hero.

And I can understand why that recognition bothers you.

Cowards are often intimidated by heroism.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#148336 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, more stupidity from Dan the Fag
You think that just because I live Texas means I some kind of "loud-mouth white racist hill billy" attracted to white trash chicks? LOL Great & I thought the people on this forum couldn't get any more pathetic.
First & foremost, I'm not a racist!!! I have friends of all ethnicity---black, hispanic, asian, etc.
Second, I'm Hispanic who grew up in the town, not a farm.
Third, I'm attracted to Latina women, not white trash fatass chicks, like the one you're married to.
And finally, the KKK was a racist Left-wing Liberal hate group that murdered many African Americans. I'm a Right-wing Conservative who HATES racism!
Also, quit equivalating sexual perversion with ethinity/race. They aren't the same, so quit affiliating a disgusting choice to something people can't control, & use some goddamn fucking common sense!
If you were not racist you would not have brought up your ethnicity in a forum that didn't ask that of you let aloned me.

Your first lie.

Secondly I never called you a hillbilly let alone made inference to the state you live in.

Your second lie.

Thirdly I could give a shit less if you were friends with the Queen of England you dumb fucktard so your mention of being friends with every member of the United Nations is moot.

Fourth, the KKK was an extremeist right wing movement moron and embodied the same ideals you hold in that we should segment a portion of our population not based on harm they inflict on society but of your personal distaste for them.

Fifth - I'm notg married to a white woman genius. Better take that crystal ball back to the street alley shaman who sold it to your sorry Latino ass because you've been bamboozeled..LOL!!!

Sixth - people cannot always make the choice of sexuality in whom the adults they're attractecto are hence the tem homosexual you absolute dumbfuck.

Texas has some ignorants. Of that I have no doubt given you're probabvly one of their bigger examples.

They sell vitamin B in Texas?
1 post removed
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148338 Jul 3, 2012
Hey Jackasson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! Consistency. Perfect example of Bruno Play #2.
You are unimportant second classer
Romney Jokes

Covina, CA

#148339 Jul 3, 2012
Q: After a hard day of gutting American Companies and shipping American jobs overseas, how does Mitt Romney relaxe?

A: He goes in to a little room to pray for more good fortune the next day so he can continue selling off America, piece by piece.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148340 Jul 3, 2012
Hey Jackasson wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to #2 again, I see...
Perhaps you could tell us what you know about Romneycare and prove me wrong...? How a wage slave slob like you who already has insurance would end up paying for people who will be required to get insurance...? Do tell....?
BTW: Does your Union insurance cover your pet penguins? I have it on good authority you tried to claim them as dependents with the IRS.
I no nothing about Romneycar, he hasn't proposed a false and rediculous package. You know nothing either so don't lie and make up shit you homo. I don't need the BS healthcare package of lies. The package is designed for those who can't afford healthcare, Obammy want the tax payers to cover it like all the other BS
1 post removed
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148342 Jul 3, 2012
The Trolls in here are too funny. They are also so second class . . .
thisGuy

North Hollywood, CA

#148343 Jul 3, 2012
Further more fools, I only gave rim six times to two different guys when I was 20 yrs old. That's called experimentation, NOT being gay.
Me receiving BJs from dudes over the years doesn't count as being gay either.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#148345 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't describe myself as being homophobic, I just think you nasty Queers should be placed on an island all to yourselves so you can gay sex all you want together. HaHaHaHaHaHa LMFAO
Inappropriate laughter, and an obsession with gay people having sex are two of the most well known symptoms of homophobia.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#148346 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
........ Either way you're a fking fudgepacker. LMFAO
Here, again, you are fantasizing that someone you have never met is engaging in anal sex. And, of course, forgetting that straight people also engage in it.

Do you ever READ your own posts?
2 posts removed
NoQ

North Hollywood, CA

#148349 Jul 3, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Inappropriate laughter, and an obsession with gay people having sex are two of the most well known symptoms of homophobia.
And I never said that I was "into" Jerry Sandusky. I SAID that I bet his crotch smelled like Brut and that Brut is my favorite scent.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#148350 Jul 3, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
in his case , its a symptom of loose screws. there's a difference of a phobia and a nutcase.. he can;t even get his name right either its actually " NO IQ"

Hollywood, CA.

#148351 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The straight people who engage in anal sex is also a freak. The a$$ was never meant to have a dick or anything else stuck up it for pleasure. That's what a puss is. LMFAO
Maybe if you had an IQ then you wouldn't be talking from yer ass. Apparently you don;t even know its purpose.

Hollywood, CA.

#148352 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never said that I was "into" Jerry Sandusky. I SAID that I bet his crotch smelled like Brut and that Brut is my favorite scent.
dollar store cologne... it figures. but that's probably all you can afford while you pay off your student loan from Fucktard University.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Joy 1,640,948
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min River Tam 41,704
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Fugooo 64,113
News Roy Moore's lawyer challenges Alabama woman's c... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 11
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Casey 14,076
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 2 hr Bobs Towing 25
News Ohio Supreme Court justice under fire after biz... 2 hr Trump Plotza 12
More from around the web