Federal employees to rally on Capitol...

Federal employees to rally on Capitol Hill against cuts

There are 213 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Federal employees to rally on Capitol Hill against cuts. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The nation's largest federal-employee union plans to rally on Capitol Hill Tuesday, with the group expecting more than 1,500 supporters to urge Congress to shield government programs and services from spending cuts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#174 Feb 17, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
They call other stupid and they can't even spell STOOPID. lol
They call "other"?

Boy: you can't post three sentences without making a mistake, and that's not even considering your opinions.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#175 Feb 17, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes complete sense. All media reports with some type of bias.
Is there 1 media outlet that pushes a specific agenda relentlessly all day, while at the same time claiming to be completely un-biased?
I wonder.........
Come on! The whole media is liberal. Everything is designed for what is called equality. Even comedy is that way. I watch Sy Fy movies and somehow it is politically correct/diversity/gender equal even if it is the 12th century. Every modern movie has the white female scientist that saves the day and I change the channel at first scent. Just one of thousands of examples every day. This is not my experience. this is bull.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#176 Feb 17, 2013
lolol wrote:
points to ponder
California says it doesn't have anywhere near the doctors needed to be able to care for the expected inrush of obamacare medicaid patients
BUT
the federal gubbmint has added 15,000 new IRS jobs to make sure the deadbeats pay their obamacare fines.
Wouldn't the money for the 15,000 new federal desk jockeys been better spent sending 5,000 new medical students to medical school ?
The Election is Over. The Die is Cast.
We just re-elected Obama to confirm that sub standard health care and reduced availability at higher cost is plenty good enough for 80% of our families.

Special "Cadillac insurance plans" for Union members, Bureaucrats, and Politicians are baked into ObamaCare.
Anyone else proved to be a moron and an unfit Parent if they voted to sacrifice their families to ObamaCare. Now Nancy Pelosi gets to decide who lives and who dies.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#177 Feb 17, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Election is Over. The Die is Cast.
We just re-elected Obama to confirm that sub standard health care and reduced availability at higher cost is plenty good enough for 80% of our families.
And yet the tea bag rant that did not work in November just may work in 2014, you keep dishing it out, maybe the birth certificate stuff will pay off, who knows?
+-
You Dumbocrats

Sun City, AZ

#178 Feb 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am copying (and pasting, as he posted, directly quoting) Dumbo & one of his aliases he pretends that is not him...
My GOD you are a moron.
I was quoting you, you worthless pile of liberal drivel.
You can's even spell Christ (for Crist's sake)
You have all the intelligence (or intellegence, as you would spell it) of a typical Obama supporter, which is to say.. not much.
Read your OWN posts, LIBTARD!(or can you?)
Sadly, your complete lack of relevance isn't limited to your lack of command of the English language, as your opinions ignore reality and are idiotic. PLEASE - Stop Breathing!
You are releasing CO2 into the atmosphere, known to the Obama to cause global warming, and therefore, YOU must be stopped.
What a maroon...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#179 Feb 17, 2013
You Dumbocrats wrote:
<quoted text>
My GOD you are a moron.
I was quoting you, you worthless pile of liberal drivel.
You can's even spell Christ (for Crist's sake).
You were quoting me quoting Dumbo, you stupid*king MOOP!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

If you didn't have your mustache buried in your boyfriend's pubes, maybe you could learn to follow the thread.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Le Jimbo
#923
Aug 27, 2012

First your trashing Jesus Crist shows a lack of intellegence no mater your beliefs
1 post removed

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#181 Feb 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
For what?
Just how do you imagine President Obama will disappoint me?
If he never got another thing accomplished the next 4 years I'd still be quite satisfied with his presidency.
My such a low bar to maintain.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#182 Feb 18, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
If ya quit listening to Glenn Beck, you may get an actual clue.
Quit listening to Obama, you might get a clue also......

FLASHBACK:'We are going to have to ask everybody to sacrifice'...

Why President Obama keeps the press away – playing golf with Tiger Woods doesn’t look good with 12 million Americans out of work and a $16 trillion debt

........but hey it's the liberal way......they line the streets waiting for the Presidential Float to throw mo candy.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#183 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Quit listening to Obama, you might get a clue also......
FLASHBACK:'We are going to have to ask everybody to sacrifice'...
Why President Obama keeps the press away – playing golf with Tiger Woods doesn’t look good with 12 million Americans out of work and a $16 trillion debt
........but hey it's the liberal way......they line the streets waiting for the Presidential Float to throw mo candy.
What's up with the dumbo spamming crap LeJimbo?
You posted this very garbage on 20 threads.
IT's always dumb. It's never interesting, and it doesn't matter if you post as the the Gay Cabelero LeJimbo
Or a sexually frustrated imaginary French woman
It's just a waste of time.
but hey that's the Conservativie way. Just keep hammering away regardless of right or wrong, just keep doing iteven if no one listens
Idiot. Complete Idiot.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#184 Feb 18, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with the dumbo spamming crap LeJimbo?
You posted this very garbage on 20 threads.
IT's always dumb. It's never interesting, and it doesn't matter if you post as the the Gay Cabelero LeJimbo
Or a sexually frustrated imaginary French woman
It's just a waste of time.
but hey that's the Conservativie way. Just keep hammering away regardless of right or wrong, just keep doing iteven if no one listens
Idiot. Complete Idiot.
What were the 20 threads pookie. Let's see if your brain is as small as your dickweed.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#185 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were quoting me quoting Dumbo, you stupid*king MOOP!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
If you didn't have your mustache buried in your boyfriend's pubes, maybe you could learn to follow the thread.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
<quoted text>
Leading Geneticist: Human Intelligence Slowly Declining...Liberalism is a disease that attacks the brain cells.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#186 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>What were the 20 threads pookie. Let's see if your brain is as small as your dickweed.
Well that's a virtual guarantee along with the hairy stump legged leftist women. Delusion left untreated leads to anger.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#187 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have learned to spell, and to stay in school and graduated from Middle School.
Hey Bareballs, prove any of my other alias yet? Don't worry about my spelling, worry more about substance than bull shit and you might be able to keep up!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#188 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in your fourth year of a two year school and the only thing you know about economy is: when mommy forgets to send her check, you have to work the bathroom stalls on the weekends.
By the way, in real life- her on planet earth- it has been the Republican presidents who have increased the federal debt the most and the fastest, starting (recently) with Reagan and his tripling of the federal debt in under eight years.
Here on this planet earth, George Bush was handed- on a silver platter- a budget SURPLUS which he quickly turned into a deficit and piled on the bills the current administration and current US taxpayers- not you- have to pay for.
But that's here in this universe.
What color is the sky where you live?
So we elected a community organizer to fix the problem! Talk about an ignorant electorate!

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#189 Feb 18, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>So we elected a community organizer to fix the problem! Talk about an ignorant electorate!
Well, you know what libeals say. America, home of the freebe, and home of the slave.
3 posts removed
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#193 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you know what libeals say. America, home of the freebe, and home of the slave.
You are just an awesome bucket of mule piss.
1 post removed

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#195 Feb 19, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just an awesome bucket of mule piss.
Well I hate to disappoint you, but barebut ask for a drink first.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#196 Feb 19, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hate to disappoint you, but barebut ask for a drink first.
Once again an illiteralte response from Au contraire/LeJimbo.

How many times do you have to hear it?
Just stick with the cut and paste dumbospamming. You really have a knack for that, but this freelance thinking stuff just does not suit you.

An awesome bucket of STUPID mule piss
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#197 Feb 19, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>I read the first sentance and stop becaus eit's just more lies from the left. Go back and look at the polls. The only reason Obama was elected because the moochers and freeloaders cam out for their free Obama phone, free food, rfree health care and welfare so they don't have to work. You know kinda like you bozo.
Obama presonally gave free stuff to everyone who voted for him?
How is that even possible?
Last I heard from the GOP talking canned Ham Carl "too fat to live" Rove, they lost because they could not garner any latino votes.
But the real reason they lost boils down to ROMNEY WAS A DOUCHEBAG.
You know, kinda like you...Bozo.
helping

Betsy Layne, KY

#198 Feb 19, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama presonally gave free stuff to everyone who voted for him?
How is that even possible?
Last I heard from the GOP talking canned Ham Carl "too fat to live" Rove, they lost because they could not garner any latino votes.
But the real reason they lost boils down to ROMNEY WAS A DOUCHEBAG.
You know, kinda like you...Bozo.
In obama's case the more you give the more vote's he received from LATINOS,NEGRO'S AND DEMO'S,LOOKING FOR A HAND OUT. PS ALOT TO OVER COME WHEN OBAMA IS PROMISING THE MOON AND YOU HAVE A CERTAIN GROUP THAT BELIEVES HE CAN WALK ON WATER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rep. Maxine Waters takes impeachment campaign t... 1 min californio 20
News Clinton: Trump's budget shows "unimaginable lev... 2 min positronium 56
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,535,805
News Obama given rock star welcome in Berlin 2 min CodeTalker 75
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 270,164
News James Comey fired as FBI director 3 min INFIDEL 2,742
News Fact check: Medicaid a target for cuts despite ... 3 min Retribution 75
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Tm Cln 2,572
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 7 min Drumpf Disaster 399
More from around the web