Obama says Boy Scouts should end their ban on gays

Feb 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

President Barack Obama gestures as he speaks in the East Room of the White House in Washington, Friday, Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad he is workig on cutting spending, paying at least his huge debt down, helping business create jobs and generally improving the economey so all Aericans can improve their situation. I would be horrified if he was ot campaigning to ignore The Constitution or putting presure on private organization. There are some imbeciles who would be trying to rally folks to take away others rights or harrassing private orgazations to do something they might no want to.
june

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Donny Brook wrote:
I'm glad he is workig on cutting spending, paying at least his huge debt down, helping business create jobs and generally improving the economey so all Aericans can improve their situation. I would be horrified if he was ot campaigning to ignore The Constitution or putting presure on private organization. There are some imbeciles who would be trying to rally folks to take away others rights or harrassing private orgazations to do something they might no want to.
what spending cuts that come close to his increased spending?what jobs created besides federal ones?put out some facts instead of repeating odummys lip service!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••