Global Markets-Dollar pressured by Us...

Global Markets-Dollar pressured by Us politics, stocks flatline

There are 28 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Global Markets-Dollar pressured by Us politics, stocks flatline. In it, Reuters reports that:

The U.S. dollar stayed under pressure on Thursday while share markets flatlined as the U.S. government shutdown dragged on with no obvious end in sight, stirring unease about the country's economy and its debt ceiling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 4, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
The system needs two functioning parties.
Suicide is sad....
Even if it's the GOP's
Bull, i think i might have this discourse in Washington figured out....Seem's these evil teaparty, House republicans are actually deeply planted democratic operatives...set in motion decades ago, all programmed with the ability to legislate againest the best interest of the country and people....designed to create the most partisan atmosphere possible....elite at the skills of deception and government shutdown.....All part of a masterplan, involving the entrenchment of a single-powered, Democratic Party control of the Government.....Orchestrated of course, by the diseased mind of George Wallace....YES, that George Wallace!....with his robotic body and intelligence, cloned from his very own DNA.....Just sayin, it's hardly ever, what it seems......

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#23 Oct 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bull, i think i might have this discourse in Washington figured out....Seem's these evil teaparty, House republicans are actually deeply planted democratic operatives...set in motion decades ago, all programmed with the ability to legislate againest the best interest of the country and people....designed to create the most partisan atmosphere possible....elite at the skills of deception and government shutdown.....All part of a masterplan, involving the entrenchment of a single-powered, Democratic Party control of the Government.....Orchestrated of course, by the diseased mind of George Wallace....YES, that George Wallace!....with his robotic body and intelligence, cloned from his very own DNA.....Just sayin, it's hardly ever, what it seems......
I had no idea you were in on the conspiracy....the only part you left out was where I planted birth notices in Hawaiian newspapers...

Location hidden

#24 Oct 4, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea you were in on the conspiracy....the only part you left out was where I planted birth notices in Hawaiian newspapers...
That, and our inability to find the body of Ross Perot or Everett Dirksen..........lol....

Location hidden

#25 Oct 4, 2013
Notice how even the teaparty trolls are getting, too embarrassed to post....

Buffalo, NY

#26 Oct 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Notice how even the teaparty trolls are getting, too embarrassed to post....
I think the bunker must be getting lonely...
Only the rabid and delusional remain
Right??????????

Buffalo, NY

#27 Oct 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That, and our inability to find the body of Ross Perot or Everett Dirksen..........lol....
I am too busy looking for WMD in Iraq......
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#28 Oct 4, 2013
For years several countries have talked about replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency. If the nation defaults that movement could gain momentum. If you think things are bad now wait till that happens! This is what teabaggers are hoping for; the destruction of America!

Buffalo, NY

#29 Oct 5, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
For years several countries have talked about replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency. If the nation defaults that movement could gain momentum. If you think things are bad now wait till that happens! This is what teabaggers are hoping for; the destruction of America!
Very true, sad but very true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min ChristineM 197,492
News You Can Now Buy Hillary Clinton's 1986 Oldsmobile 5 min Three Psyche 10
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Quirky 384,338
News West Virginia Mayor: The Clintons Are 'Simply N... 7 min Three Psyche 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min Three Psyche 1,038
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 20 min USA Number One 8,640
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min u Make Me Laugh 1,383,694
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 3 hr californio 1,044
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 4 hr Bangor PA 323
More from around the web