Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20 comments on the Aug 7, 2009, WPTY story titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

Ligers ilk destroyedMiami

Miami, FL

#20013 Apr 24, 2012
I agree 100% with Mr Gonzalez ESP about the third world corruption, however as another Cuban American I blame the Liger type Cubans for it and not shy about calling them out which EVERYONE should have done decades ago.

I vote for anyone who is NOT Cuban.A disaster of a police dept, city officials and politicos not just local but Senate and Congress.

"No surprise. But as a Cuban-American with the emphasis on the American, I can assure you, the negative sentiment crosses ethnic lines. This is an overcrowded town, with few jobs, absurd/for sale zoning laws,heavy crime etc. A lousy place for raising children, unless you want to raise them with a confused identity, a crappy place for retirees and an over-hyped town with third world corruption and fascist politics to boot. What can I say. This why so many of those who were born or grew up here, even as fisrt time immigrants, have also left."
Tom gonzalez

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/0...
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#20014 Apr 24, 2012
bluestreak resurgent wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't go to Miami or New Orleans to fight, you sure won't be liberating cuba anytime soon. Two hits, me hitting you, you hitting the floor. You're no worry for anyone, ya balsero homosexual!
Lol Liger's right wing Miami Cuban ilk liberating Cuba?

“The real cowards were the people who ran from the good fight with Fidel Castro. The real Cuban patriots...either died fighting Castro or still are in Cuba fighting for freedom,” and he said,“The motto during our American Revolution was,‘Give me liberty or give me death.’ To too many Cubans,” he added,“the motto was ‘Give me liberty or give me Miami.’”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#20015 Apr 24, 2012
If not for the FBI which at this point has more agents here than all of USA combined. The Miami Cuban city official,police,political corruption would financially destroy USA.

The "Cuba libre" bunch could not give a damn .That includes Marco Rubio.

"The Cuban community that doesn’t care about corruption when it casts its vote was critically portrayed by most leading city columnists and others, Cuban and otherwise. Robert Steinback, a Black Miami Herald columnist, said the Cuban community is gullible. Liz Balmaseda calls it “a knee-jerk majority” that would elect a hamster wearing a Cuba Libre T-shirt, and,“They only cared that he was Cuban.”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#20016 Apr 24, 2012
This top Miami Cuban ,Jose Alberto was recently given citations for great work pffffffffffffffffffft.

Republican Marco Rubio has NEVER given a damn about the Miami Cuban corruption which has cost USA billions of dollars.

4/11/2012
"A Miami-Dade Police officer, two Miami Beach firefighters and five code enforcement officers were arrested in separate corruption cases involving the extortion and drug trafficking conspiracy, the U.S. attorney announced Wednesday.

Prosecutors say Jose L. Alberto, the lead code compliance inspector for the city of Miami Beach, along with four Miami Beach code compliance officers and two Miami Beach firefighters, participated in a scheme to extort cash payments from a South Beach nightclub."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47020329/ns/local...
colinda

United States

#20017 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, you ain't gonna be the one to do it, ya cock-gobbler!
Quit, Frank has made a >fool< out of you; Roundmouth.:0
Liger bff

Miami, FL

#20018 Apr 24, 2012
The only thing that brain dead Glenn Beck zombie makes a fool out of is himself.

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20019 Apr 24, 2012
colinda wrote:
<quoted text>Quit, Frank has made a >fool< out of you; Roundmouth.:0
Frank hasn't done anything, I'm still waiting for him to face me down.
frank

Mabank, TX

#20020 Apr 24, 2012
colinda wrote:
Thank you Lady, You must be, non dependent on the gov......To recanize a POS~!~/oblamer....
frank

Mabank, TX

#20021 Apr 24, 2012
Liger bff wrote:
The only thing that brain dead Glenn Beck zombie makes a fool out of is himself.
Glen B. is not pres, He did not inherit 1.85 gas..........did he? 5.00 GAS WOULD BE YOUR HERO!!!!!!Right???? But it cant be oblamers fault, can it?????Stupid~!!!~

Its Bushes fault~!!!!~ LMMFwAO~!~~!!~~!!What a loser oblamer is.........
frank

Mabank, TX

#20022 Apr 24, 2012
colinda wrote:
LOL~!!~~;0~~~!~~~!
1 post removed
frank

Mabank, TX

#20024 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>
how bout i shove my azz in your oblamer dumbazz face....Would you eat sh!t like you ate oblamers sh!t??????Sure you would.....If you are so stupid to support oblamer....your a total dumbazz!!!!!!!///Sh!t eater, for sure.....totally....

LMMFWAO~!!!~
frank

Mabank, TX

#20025 Apr 24, 2012
Oblamer supporters suck D!CK~!~!~!~!~!

Ask Marie?
frank

Mabank, TX

#20026 Apr 24, 2012
lol
frank

Mabank, TX

#20027 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Lol!!!My azz in your face..........LMMFwAO~!!!!!!~ PUNK~!!!~LOL
1 post removed

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

#20029 Apr 24, 2012
What's that, francis? Ya seem real quiet all of a sudden!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#20030 Apr 25, 2012
What's that, francis? Ya seem real quiet all of a sudden!
He is juist ignoring your penile fart breath, mojon!

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

#20031 Apr 25, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is juist ignoring your penile fart breath, mojon!
Or maybe he knows his place.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#20032 Apr 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Or maybe he knows his place.
He certainly doesm, as I do but you don't, negrito, you are a lost soul!

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

#20033 Apr 25, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly doesm, as I do but you don't, negrito, you are a lost soul!
Sure he knows his place. I'm the one who put him in it.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#20034 Apr 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Sure he knows his place. I'm the one who put him in it.
n your nebuloma, negrito! Dream on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New book by Dick Cheney takes on Barack Obama 3 min Go Blue Forever 146
News Can Jeb Bush win the GOP nomination by praising... 3 min kuda 71
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PolakPotrafi 1,219,705
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min red and right 324,196
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min sarabella 23,165
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Pearl Jam 309,671
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 7 min El Gato 117
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 22 min see the light 130
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min DLN 160,760
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min woodtick57 179,034
More from around the web