Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20089 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Sparta, NJ

#22858 May 19, 2014
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Be original, will ya? You come off like a broken record.
sck some morcilla where the sun dont shine, mohamed, up yuors!
2 posts removed
frank

Houston, TX

#22861 Jun 5, 2014
You obamabots still svck the [email protected] of your god odumbo? He is a POS!!!And I told you so!!!! A total fail!!
Lew

Morristown, NJ

#22862 Jun 5, 2014
frank wrote:
You obamabots still svck the [email protected] of your god odumbo? He is a POS!!!And I told you so!!!! A total fail!!
well said
Don Doo Bee Doo Don Don

Frenchtown, NJ

#22863 Jun 13, 2014

THE HOG, THE PIG! El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers,

• he cursed God,
• begged,
• Cried
• made offers to his captors
• squealed,
• whined,
• wet his pants
• soiled his pants
• sobbed,

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡BANG!!!!!!!!

Justice was done!

He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!

Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" the psychopathic murderer, sadist, coward and doofus Che Guevara, is dead!

**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]********
The skeleton of his hands is in Cuba. His dismembered body ROTS among the feces of a septic tank of an undisclosed outhouse somewhere in Bolivia!
BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY, PIG!!!!!!!!!!
ROAST PORK FOR THE DEMONS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!

:)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22864 Jun 13, 2014
As predicted odumbo is a total POS and you dumbasses where fooled.........Rush tried to tell yall stupids........ tune in to Rush so you can get your head out of yall ass!
Liger

Hollywood, FL

#22865 Jun 13, 2014
frank wrote:
As predicted odumbo is a total POS and you dumbasses where fooled.........Rush tried to tell yall stupids........ tune in to Rush so you can get your head out of yall ass!
Rush, the drug addict, draft dodging , 4 time divorced cowardly hypocrite?

He knows? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffft

You conservatives certainly have sad heroes .
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22866 Jun 13, 2014
Liger wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffft
sure, ok....but he was right.......and you had your head up odumbs ass... rush is a lot of things but he is not so stupid that he voted for odumbo like you did dumbass..lmmfao..lager was not so stupid to vote for odumbo anti american......but u where......stupid fool....now go jack off to your obama poster fool
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22867 Jun 13, 2014
stupid obamabots...........we on the right tryed to tell yall dumbasses
1 post removed
L I G E R

Frenchtown, NJ

#22869 Jun 14, 2014
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, ok....but he was right.......and you had your head up odumbs ass... rush is a lot of things but he is not so stupid that he voted for odumbo like you did dumbass..lmmfao..lager was not so stupid to vote for odumbo anti american......but u where......stupid fool....now go jack off to your obama poster fool
I agree, by the way, that azzhole is not me, it's the mojon foolAnito who usurped my avatar.
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22870 Jun 14, 2014
L I G E R wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, by the way, that azzhole is not me, it's the mojon foolAnito who usurped my avatar.
I know this Liger you where not fooled....The cockwashers where tho....
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22871 Jun 14, 2014
How's that hope and change thingy working out for the country you stupid dumbass liberals!!!! WOW!!!! Yall where sure a bunch of gullible dumbasses!!!! Slaves of the liberal party....Sheep....Try to think for your self's dumbasses!!
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22872 Jun 14, 2014
Hope and change......More like, Its somebody's else's fault and yall racist...You Dumbasses fell for BULLSH!T that a 10 yr oil child could see through. Not once but twice you dumbasses fell for it...WOW!! SO Clueless.....The liberal mind is a pile of sh!t..Just like there leader odumbass....
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22873 Jun 14, 2014
Liger wrote:
<quoted text>
But Rush was not so stupid that he voted for odumbo.......twice!!!!! LMMFWAO!!!!!!!
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22874 Jun 14, 2014
Dumbass obama akA dumbass voaters bought in to this hope and change bs.....twice!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!! What a bunch of dumbasses!!!! Fools!!!!! Sheep!!!! Did I say sheep!!!
Liger

Hollywood, FL

#22875 Jun 14, 2014
I would vote for Obama AGAIN over ANY Republican .You hypocrite Bible thumpers will never see the White house again .

Rush said this or Rush said that, Who cares what that impotent ,drug addict ,coward says lol.
No one but you freaks gives a damn .

The GOP days are numbered .
Liger

Hollywood, FL

#22876 Jun 14, 2014
frank wrote:
Hope and change......More like, Its somebody's else's fault and yall racist...You Dumbasses fell for BULLSH!T that a 10 yr oil child could see through. Not once but twice you dumbasses fell for it...WOW!! SO Clueless.....The liberal mind is a pile of sh!t..Just like there leader odumbass....
Pfffft whine and cry all you want . Hillary is next in the White house and NOTHING you nor Rush the draft dodger can do but CONTINUE whining .

Even Florida a red state went for Obama .
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22877 Jun 15, 2014
Liger wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffft whine and cry all you want . Hillary is next in the White house and NOTHING you nor Rush the draft dodger can do but CONTINUE whining .
Even Florida a red state went for Obama .
Hillary, LMFWAO!!! You showed bad uninformed judgment with odumbo why stop now... Your hopeful to keep the free stuff coming your way... Its what sheep do. Follow the free feed.......Stay on the plantation Negro its a scary world out here with us Working people... LMFWAO!! You voted for odumbo twice...LMMFWAO!!! At the negro sheep....Stay stupid cockwasher its scary off the plantation...LMMFWAO!!!!!!

Hope n change....LMMFWAO!!!!!
frank

Arnaudville, LA

#22878 Jun 15, 2014
Help Wanted. President of Nation. Must be an American, Must love the country, must be willing to work for the best of the nation,Must be willing to work long hours in the WH, must never aid our enemys, must protect our borders from invaders, must be willing to abide by he US Consitution. Muslims need not apply
Liger

Hollywood, FL

#22879 Jun 15, 2014
frank wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary, LMFWAO!!! You showed bad uninformed judgment with odumbo why stop now... Your hopeful to keep the free stuff coming your way... Its what sheep do. Follow the free feed.......Stay on the plantation Negro its a scary world out here with us Working people... LMFWAO!! You voted for odumbo twice...LMMFWAO!!! At the negro sheep....Stay stupid cockwasher its scary off the plantation...LMMFWAO!!!!!!
Hope n change....LMMFWAO!!!!!
YES , Hillary and you can cry all you want (Love watching you conservatives cry) but be it Obama who will do his 8 years or soon to come Hillary, NOTHING AT ALL you and the Limbaugh ilk can do about it but whine.

Look for Hillary to be YOUR next President and keep that whining going.

MMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Liger

Hollywood, FL

#22880 Jun 15, 2014
frank wrote:
Help Wanted. President of Nation. Must be an American, Must love the country, must be willing to work for the best of the nation,Must be willing to work long hours in the WH, must never aid our enemys, must protect our borders from invaders, must be willing to abide by he US Consitution. Muslims need not apply
Oh how conservative catchy .

Obama , Obama , Obama .

How did Romney work out for you? Hmmmm thought so .

Wonder who you will run next and lose . I guess dear Rush will pick .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 2 min WeTheSheeple 393
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min The World for Trump 9,737
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min Raptor 122
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 228,441
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min President Trump 1,394,697
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 9 min Tolerman 2,017
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 10 min WeTheSheeple 243
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min katrina 88 387,875
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 24 min spud 95
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Nopal 3,168
More from around the web