Ill. Rep. Aaron Schock's Gay Marriage Quote Revives Rumors

Feb 1, 2013 Full story: EDGE 8

Aaron Schock, a young congressman from Illinois, has been receiving national attention not so much for his political stances as for his buff physique, his non-reluctance to display it, his wardrobe choices, and his sexual preference.

Full Story

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
He's GOP and he's against Gay marriage - Big shock there.

If (and I stress the word IF) he's gay and he's deep in the closet - well he's still GOP so that would be no great shock either.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Wow. An in-shape Republican!(or Congressman)

That's a first!
Eddie

Arlington, VA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
So I guess if he's a shallow body-obsessed queen who wears pinks shirts and teal belts then he MUST be gay? Whether he's gay or not, this article is a crock of shit that makes us all look bad. But then, all one has to do is pick up any gay magazine or newspaper to see this kind of drivel.
Speedieg

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Eddie wrote:
So I guess if he's a shallow body-obsessed queen who wears pinks shirts and teal belts then he MUST be gay? Whether he's gay or not, this article is a crock of shit that makes us all look bad. But then, all one has to do is pick up any gay magazine or newspaper to see this kind of drivel.
Duh! the Edge is a gay magazine, so that's what they do.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Eddie wrote:
You started off with a very valid and decent point ... and then you crashed and burned at the end. You should have stuck with the first run-on sentence/question, now you are exposed as a bigot who is just looking for some excuse to hate.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Eddie wrote:
All you have to do is pick up any celebrity or social magazine to see this drivel. Gay people have their share of such gossip magazines. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make.
3 posts removed
When The Levee Breaks

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Feb 1, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is pick up any celebrity or social magazine to see this drivel. Gay people have their share of such gossip magazines. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make.
Just pointing out how decadent you are rising out of bed in the morning looking to stain the morning sun.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Feb 1, 2013
No comment on the Schock guy, but gay people for years have been trying to ingrain into het brains that "sexual preference" means something like whether you like doing it with the lights on or off and "sexual orientation" means the gender of the partner you prefer. So why is this gay rag displaying such trashy journalism as using "sexual preference" with the wrong meaning? May the writer be sentenced to three months in Topeka, KS covering a Westboro Baptist Church function!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min Truth 2,781
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Big Kitty 1,143,640
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min EAGLE EYE1 283,246
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 6 min Lawrence Wolf 13
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Blitzking 127,540
The alleged rape at a University of Virginia fr... 14 min Gaglia 24
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 14 min Earl 847
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr Earl 134

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE