U.S. Senator Cruz catapults to fame w...

U.S. Senator Cruz catapults to fame with marathon anti-Obamacare speech

There are 616 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 25, 2013, titled U.S. Senator Cruz catapults to fame with marathon anti-Obamacare speech. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Weatherly, PA

#631 Oct 5, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care about you. Lost interest trying to convince pure progressives on these forums a few years ago. I only use you and others here for the movement to protect themselves as a new era begins in austerity as we are moving from the age of acquisitions to the age of warriors. The loss of rights and abuses by the growing amount of uniforms proves this out. Refute! Bwhahaah!
Just don't say consuming. He'll go off for days on end about consumable goods. He might be bipolar.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#632 Oct 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>yep, they saved Americas butt
Le Jimcrow....the teabaggers are going to choke on hairy balls. Just wait until 2014 and get your tissues ready, bitch.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#633 Oct 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care about you.
I guess I shall get over it.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#635 Oct 6, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't notice I said, "most things that are consumed".
teaflake whinning...

Location hidden

#636 Oct 6, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now it's consumables.
whining... some more...

Location hidden

#637 Oct 6, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about when Obamacare was written and passed. Not even one doctor was consulted, wrong party.
Still waiting for proof.

Location hidden

#638 Oct 6, 2013
Teaman wrote:
You do know that I was referring to medical doctors that had experience dealing with healthcare problems and were elected into office and were right there in congress, right?
Here we have an example of goalposts being moved... from "no doctors were consulted" to "medical doctors that had experience dealing with healthcare problems and were elected into office and were right there in congress".

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#639 Oct 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have an example of goalposts being moved... from "no doctors were consulted" to "medical doctors that had experience dealing with healthcare problems and were elected into office and were right there in congress".
As if Americans EVER get the full story from the republicans over at FOX spews. Just like their so-called beloved Constitution, they only love the parts they agree with and the rest they ignore.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#640 Oct 6, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Le Jimcrow....the teabaggers are going to choke on hairy balls. Just wait until 2014 and get your tissues ready, bitch.
hahahahaha, is that why Obama shut down (illegally) four parts of ObamaTax.........because it was so great?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#641 Oct 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha, is that why Obama shut down (illegally) four parts of ObamaTax.........because it was so great?
Obamacare is up and running.
You'll never repeal it. Ever.

Keep trying though. Let's see if the teapublitards in Congress
can get their approval rating down to 5% or even 0%.
They certainly don't have far to go since it's at
10% currently.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#642 Oct 7, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is up and running.
You'll never repeal it. Ever.
Keep trying though. Let's see if the teapublitards in Congress
can get their approval rating down to 5% or even 0%.
They certainly don't have far to go since it's at
10% currently.
Pookie, right now I don't want it repealed, I want Obama to turn it all on right now. The law doesn't affect me one way or another. The faster this farce is exposed, the faster the citizens will react at the polls.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#643 Oct 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Pookie, right now I don't want it repealed, I want Obama to turn it all on right now. The law doesn't affect me one way or another. The faster this farce is exposed, the faster the citizens will react at the polls.
Good for you surrendican! You finally put your big boy pants on!

Location hidden

#644 Oct 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Pookie, right now I don't want it repealed, I want Obama to turn it all on right now.
No, Chubby, we know you get your free Medical along with the food stamps and the section eight.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#645 Oct 7, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you surrendican! You finally put your big boy pants on!
That would be a size 54, extra fat.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#647 Oct 12, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> You would know that because Medicaid is what pays to treat your anal herpes.
Only you would know someone could get anal herpes.

You are the anal expert here.

Wipe your chin, shug... seems you have Prep H smears.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#648 Oct 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Pookie, right now I don't want it repealed, I want Obama to turn it all on right now. The law doesn't affect me one way or another. The faster this farce is exposed, the faster the citizens will react at the polls.
yeah...right....
Thats what you where so geeked up while you were happily deceiving yourself into believing that you had a chance to repeal...because you really didn't want to see it repealed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 7 min CodeTalker 225
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 8 min Just a Thought 70
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,656,999
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Cat 46,227
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... 12 min Just a Thought 7
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 21 min Just Think 1,306
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 33 min Bill Dunning 1,564
More from around the web