A 'blowing smoke' re-election strategy

A 'blowing smoke' re-election strategy

There are 67 comments on the New York Post story from Jun 2, 2012, titled A 'blowing smoke' re-election strategy. In it, New York Post reports that:

'Axelrod is endeavoring not to panic." So reads a sentence in John Heilemann's exhaustive article on Barack Obama's campaign in this week's New York magazine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2012
This greasy headed piece of shmegma filth is pissed that he has to be Obama's handler. Whatever this poor shmuck gets paid to try and make an amateur asshole like Obama look good, ain't enough.
I bet he wishes he was back in Israel cutting off water supplies to his neighbors and fun stuff like that.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 2, 2012
Obama is blowing more than smoke to get a few more votes.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 2, 2012
BandMaster wrote:
Obama is blowing more than smoke to get a few more votes.
Well Obama has been known to do a little blow......by his own words. He should have also told us he sucked.
David Axeldoosh

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 2, 2012
even I don't even believe my own dooshiness

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Time running out for Obama to turn around the economy
With two consecutive months of dismal job growth amid rising unemployment -- and just five months until Americans go to the polls to choose their next president -- the Obama administration is on the clock to show it indeed can “put Americans back to work.”
Interesting

Omaha, NE

#7 Jun 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Time running out for Obama to turn around the economy
With two consecutive months of dismal job growth amid rising unemployment -- and just five months until Americans go to the polls to choose their next president -- the Obama administration is on the clock to show it indeed can “put Americans back to work.”
The Obama Admin's added over 220,000 Federal Employees. I don't see that as creating jobs, I see it as more govt and nothing more.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#8 Jun 2, 2012
BandMaster wrote:
.
Dear, You have no clue what Mr. A. is thinking about his job and he has the opportunity to resign if he feels as histrionic as you do about his job.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, You have no clue what Mr. A. is thinking about his job and he has the opportunity to resign if he feels as histrionic as you do about his job.
dear, having no clue has never stopped you from voicing your idiocy.
much to our misfortune.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#10 Jun 2, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carey, dear, what has Mr. A. said to you about whether he likes his job or not?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#11 Jun 2, 2012
In an attempt to highlight economic failures of Romney's during his time as governor of Massachusetts, Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod held a press conference outside of the Massachusetts State House. He said that under Romney, Massachusetts was ranked 47th in job creation - whereas now it's 5th - and that while Romney served, government jobs grew at a rate of six times the rate of private sector jobs.

Guess the RMoney crowd did not want to listen to Mr.Axelrod.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 2, 2012
@RESPONSIBILITY,
and of course every word uttered by Mr. Axelrod is the whole and complete truth, right? After all this administration is knows for it's veracity and transparency right? LOL - of course not. Actually if one of those mouths is moving you can be pretty sure a whopper of a lie is being spewed. I could explain the job creation, compare it to the very real business climate under Bush (really good for all and if they were at 47th it's only because job creation was so good for all that 47th THEN would relate to the 5th NOW - But you aren't interestsed in that are you?) vs the climate we now have under Obama, but you are probably noT intelligent enough to grasp the difference. Pity about that.
Dan Salazar

Los Alamitos, CA

#13 Jun 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Time running out for Obama to turn around the economy
With two consecutive months of dismal job growth amid rising unemployment -- and just five months until Americans go to the polls to choose their next president -- the Obama administration is on the clock to show it indeed can “put Americans back to work.”
Don't think completely failing the citizens and the Nation isn't a winning strategy for Obama. California elected Jerry Brown in a landslide. Blue State voters have no expectation of even minimum quality out comes. They goosestep to the polling place and vote for anyTHING with a D beside their name on a Ballot.
Upland Imperial Wizard

Temple City, CA

#14 Jun 2, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think completely failing the citizens and the Nation isn't a winning strategy for Obama. California elected Jerry Brown in a landslide. Blue State voters have no expectation of even minimum quality out comes. They goosestep to the polling place and vote for anyTHING with a D beside their name on a Ballot.
Like you voting for Meg Whittman was an intelligent thing to do. Like you living in a democratic strong hold and then crying about it is the smart thing to do.

Whittman was a job killing, job shipping out of the USA kind of Gal. The Republican solution to everything is to cry about it and make up lies.

In almost all cases, she mirrors Mitt the flipper Romney is almost every way. Who want's a Republican in office who can't make up their mind? Those types only gain control of East coast States because the voters over there function on a misfiring brain cell.

But you keep coming here crying to anyone that will co-sign your pitty party.
Pitiful

AOL

#15 Jun 2, 2012
Upland Imperial Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you voting for Meg Whittman was an intelligent thing to do. Like you living in a democratic strong hold and then crying about it is the smart thing to do.
Whittman was a job killing, job shipping out of the USA kind of Gal. The Republican solution to everything is to cry about it and make up lies.
In almost all cases, she mirrors Mitt the flipper Romney is almost every way. Who want's a Republican in office who can't make up their mind? Those types only gain control of East coast States because the voters over there function on a misfiring brain cell.
But you keep coming here crying to anyone that will co-sign your pitty party.
Whitman may have been great for California. Whitman might have worked to leave something worth having for our children. We didnt' take the chance. It was too risky.

We knew Brown would be a monumental failure and he hasn't disappointed us.$16,000,000,000 in the hole for the first year. That is some kind of record for Failure. Congrats Upland!

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#16 Jun 2, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
In an attempt to highlight economic failures of Romney's during his time as governor of Massachusetts, Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod held a press conference outside of the Massachusetts State House. He said that under Romney, Massachusetts was ranked 47th in job creation - whereas now it's 5th - and that while Romney served, government jobs grew at a rate of six times the rate of private sector jobs.
Guess the RMoney crowd did not want to listen to Mr.Axelrod.
Economic failures??? LMAO He balanced the budget and left a 2 billion dollar rainy day fund. Seems pretty successful to everyone else. Romney set the gears in motion to its success now. Axelrod is nobama's Geobells

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 2, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Economic failures??? LMAO He balanced the budget and left a 2 billion dollar rainy day fund. Seems pretty successful to everyone else. Romney set the gears in motion to its success now. Axelrod is nobama's Geobells
The only thing the loons on the left have left is lies,personal attacks and the allmighty race card.They sure as hell can't run on the loser's record.
Free is free

Rio Rancho, NM

#18 Jun 2, 2012
Well, the hope has evaporated and left us with little more than change in our pockets.

Seriously, the Dems have nothing positive to talk about. Housing is still a shambles; the new lending and CC regs have resulted in an anemic market that has money to lend - as long as you're more than well qualified.

The job market is awful, energy prices are up, Government spending is at an all-time high.

Who in their right mind would try to boast about those things?

Better to try and scare old folks, young folks and minorities than face the facts and talk about concrete plans.
1 post removed
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#20 Jun 3, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing the loons on the left have left is lies,personal attacks and the allmighty race card.They sure as hell can't run on the loser's record.
Ahhhh, dearie, but each and every one of us has our vote.

I do not believe this country will vote in shifty, stiff, characterless, leaderless RMoney as representing the party of no, the party of backward thinking and the party who have destroyed our country in the past.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#21 Jun 3, 2012
The outcome of the next election will reveal the true morality of this country.

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#22 Jun 3, 2012
The skinny Kenyan Fraud will be packing his bags and heading back to Chicago in a few short months to the open arms of Bill Ayers and Rev. Wright.

Write "OBAMA SUCKS" on all your cash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton Takes Big Hit In The Polls 3 min Denny CranesPlace 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Dagne Nabbit 1,236,689
News Fiorina defends spot in 2016 race, says it's ti... 3 min Le Jimbo 34
News No longer operational: Josh and Anna Duggar tak... 3 min Tazo 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Duped 183,340
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min red and right 329,203
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 5 min Spaulding Smails 2,643
News College removes Hastert's name 1 hr kuda 37
More from around the web